Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Why does the girl at the top of the main page not resemble the female in this game ? the one being carried by the 3 black man ? This gives the impression that that what is here is different game. the female at the top does not give the real female of this game any justice.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Saves worked in 1.6 not sure what the Dev messed up. Does anyone know what was added, might want to change over to Ren'Py or something with saves that work and a smother engine.

Reactions: Solhel

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Old saves do not work. I started a new game and anyway, I can not even make saving. In short, solid bugs from version to version. I'm sure with Renpy there would be no such stupid problems.

Reactions: ChocolateDouchebag

SicFran

May 7, 2017
I think it is a brilliant ideia to incldue fail states into this VN here and now without actually checking if the recommended "SAVE NOW" works.. OR.. OR. disclosing in dialogues what is doing +- of which stat thus no need for save that much...

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
damn let your mind wonder is blocked by pic of her in bed.cant see the actual content

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Well, Goody! Now do we not only have the loop at the after club scene (just like in the last version) but now we can't save. And we only waited for like 6 months for this. I have to say this is the biggest update disappointment yet for this game.

Reactions: Tiasung

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
new content was added? loaded a earlier save from 1.6 but didn't get any new ending. just to be continued

Oct 13, 2018
The idea is good but i don't understand anything about this pink and black point and angst and jungle fever shit what does it mean. And it has faults a lot. I can't save or load and at the beach scene, wife says "weather is very hot" but it's midnight lol

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes