Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ren´Py has it´s own can of worms, I just say randomiser among other stuff. Since ren´py has been around for over a decade there is more stuff made with it, Tyrano is about 4 years old. Tyrano is actually more powerful than Ren´py, but Monty is not so good at using it. See the save bug, I do not know how he get´s it done from version to version. At least 5 slots are always on, how Monty is able to scramble them is nearly art.:)

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
I'm not going to say this game is great, but hes working on it. Lets stop tearing the dev down and be constructive. Point out flaws so he can improve it. He's got some original ideas going on and if he can pull it all together may be a good game one day.
If your a dev you'd appreciate more constructive criticism as apposed to being told your work is shit.

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
I'm not going to say this game is great, but hes working on it. Lets stop tearing the dev down and be constructive. Point out flaws so he can improve it. He's got some original ideas going on and if he can pull it all together may be a good game one day.
If your a dev you'd appreciate more constructive criticism as apposed to being told your work is shit.
Yeah, I am fairly certain many folks commenting on here understand that, if I were to put myself in the dev's shoes, I'd feel pretty awful.
But here's the thing right, this isn't some weird one off bug that's not letting you make a certain decision or something. You're providing choices and something as critical as a save feature is broken. Again, it'd be okay if this was a rare bug but everyone's got this issue which makes you wonder how did it get in our hands without something this critical being tested? I highly doubt people would be so aggressive chewing on the dev if it was some smaller bug.

With that being said, I just downloaded this game out of sheer curiosity. the cuck thing is not my fetish but well I have nothing better to do. Setting aside the mishap with the save. I think that the engine you're working with pulls me out of the immersion and it doesn't offer the ui friendliness that renpy offers and I would like to request the dev to consider switching to renpy since its popular for a reason.

Secondly I think the manner in which the whole "manipulation" if you will, is handled with the decisions are great although it would be nice to have an option to show consequences of a certain action (for instance if decision a gives the black spade, put +1 or whatever the value is, with a black spade) I have a feeling that you want this to be a bit more hardcore and let users figure the decisions out by themselves, however the engine severely compromises your efforts as it is not as intuitive and simple to get around as renpy is.

Oh and don't be disheartened by the comments here, they wouldn't be so mean if they didn't care about the game. All the best!

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Be constructive you say... first of all the game worked perfectly with version 1.6 and now he changed executable model from x86 to x64 mode, so it stopped working anymore - very original idea for simple game.
Other people who tested it on x64 OS mention the broken save system - I cannot test it since it doesn't even start anymore, but yeah it can be called shi.. sorry.

druber

Nov 26, 2017
the mac version you cant even play, its so zoomed in the dialog and hud display can't be seen

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
impossible to play the mac version, the screen is huge, and all the buttons appear out of the screen.
Also, no key works for to save the game.

Bad, cause the game looks pretty

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
The game engine is horrible. Can't save. Can't go back. The setting icons are so small that you need a microscope to see them. Waste of time.

Will pass - too bad this is a rare game for cuckolding.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Monty,

Putting this broken mess out six months after the last very buggy release just confirms that you're not interested in this project anymore. Making a game is very hard work when you're doing it all yourself - imaging, coding, scripting, and testing - so I usually encourage developers to slow down the pace and not burn themselves out to keep the project alive. However, in your case, I'm going to offer the opposite advice and suggest that you let the project die. Over the past year it's become apparent that working on this game takes way more than either your available time or interest allows. It's probably best for both you and us at this point to just abandon it. You get to do the things that you actually enjoy doing and we don't have our time wasted waiting for the infrequent updates to a game which is now literally unplayable. There aren't a lot of good NTR games out there so us fans of the genre will put up with more problems in release schedules and quality than other people will but enough is enough. This game has been going nowhere fast and it's now going backwards. Just abandon it already.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I have a question for the Cuck lovers out there...
Why is it always "Black guy cucks white guy"? Do you all seem to think that is the only possibility? That for some reason it can't be "White guy cucks White guy" or White guy cucks Black Guy" or hell, even toss an Asian guy in there in one of the spots... Why is it ALWAYS The black guys cucking the white guys? And don't give me that tired old bit about cock sizes... There are Big ones and Small ones on both sides... (Once knew a black guy whose penis seemed to have stopped growing when he was about 10... it was like just over 5 inches long when hard, and skinny... didn't even make a mouthful.)

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Why is it always "Black guy cucks white guy"? Do you all seem to think that is the only possibility? That for some reason it can't be "White guy cucks White guy" or White guy cucks Black Guy" or hell, even toss an Asian guy in there in one of the spots... Why is it ALWAYS The black guys cucking the white guys? And don't give me that tired old bit about cock sizes... There are Big ones and Small ones on both sides... (Once knew a black guy whose penis seemed to have stopped growing when he was about 10... it was like just over 5 inches long when hard, and skinny... didn't even make a mouthful.)
It's just a current fad, due to limited knowledge of history.

Reactions: Tiasung

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I think "cucking" is its own fetish and the black guy is just a bonus, since interracial is also a fetish.
Personally, it doesn't matter to me, black, white, yellow, red. As long as theres "some other guy" banging the
married woman or gf, whether its cheating, ntr, cucking, whatever. She also has to be someone you would never think
could ever do something like that...AND sexy as fuck.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Monty,

Putting this broken mess out six months after the last very buggy release just confirms that you're not interested in this project anymore. Making a game is very hard work when you're doing it all yourself - imaging, coding, scripting, and testing - so I usually encourage developers to slow down the pace and not burn themselves out to keep the project alive. However, in your case, I'm going to offer the opposite advice and suggest that you let the project die. Over the past year it's become apparent that working on this game takes way more than either your available time or interest allows. It's probably best for both you and us at this point to just abandon it. You get to do the things that you actually enjoy doing and we don't have our time wasted waiting for the infrequent updates to a game which is now literally unplayable. There aren't a lot of good NTR games out there so us fans of the genre will put up with more problems in release schedules and quality than other people will but enough is enough. This game has been going nowhere fast and it's now going backwards. Just abandon it already.

But if he lets it die how can he keep pulling in those sweet zero-effort patreon bucks?!

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
But if he lets it die how can he keep pulling in those sweet zero-effort patreon bucks?!
yeah and right now, you're looking dickier than the person you making fun off. your sarcasm sucks.

if you supported him, stop - thats the quickest way to voice your objection on patreon type site. being a jerk? well you can guess.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Your assumption is incorrect.

As far as why you never see the reverse on here with NTR games, say a black guy getting cheated on, the reason is simply because there are almost no games with black male or female protagonists. I wish there were more but they simply don't exist.
There is absolutely NO reason why it has to have a Black Protag of either gender to have it happen...
Example: White (Asian, whatever) Male Protag... while pursuing whatever thing the game has him chasing, along the way, cucks every guy he meets, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or political leanings...

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
There is absolutely NO reason why it has to have a Black Protag of either gender to have it happen...
Example: White (Asian, whatever) Male Protag... while pursuing whatever thing the game has him chasing, along the way, cucks every guy he meets, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or political leanings...
It does if that's what you want to see. Otherwise, every single Netori/harem game on here fits your request as they have white or asian protagonists. I'm not interested in debating with you and I sense that my answer somehow antagonized you. You asked a question and I provided the best answer that I could. I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear. Best of luck to you and I hope you find games that are relevant to your interests.

Reactions: basium
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes