tylercurtis

Jun 10, 2018
With this version I can't get save / load to work. The rest of the mechanics of this game (eg. slow and unskippable animations, immediate game-overs with no option to go back unless you have taken the exact path the developer intended) necessitate a good save function.

c4cuckold

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I have downloaded the version 1.7 from the link provided but the exe file just doesn't run. Shows some error. Not the case for version 1.5 though. Any clue what i need to do to make it work?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
A wild guess but you don't have a 64bit operating system? This game switched from 32bit to 64bit IIRC.

I can only make a wild guess because 'some error' is hard to diagnose

supderbilly

Nov 16, 2018
I tried half of the download links for Win and all of them are version 1.5, which can not save game, and really buggy game eventually leads to stuck or crash. I am running windows 7 64 bit, but I think it is a version problem ? dev uploaded the wrong files or something ? Thanks in advance.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I tried half of the download links for Win and all of them are version 1.5, which can not save game, and really buggy game eventually leads to stuck or crash. I am running windows 7 64 bit, but I think it is a version problem ? dev uploaded the wrong files or something ? Thanks in advance.
This version of the game is just buggy.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
As much as I find the idea of the game interesting, the system is a mess. I have a ton of problems with slides skipping, images overlapping, inconsistent point awards... also there is no real settings menu. I wish the developer used ren'py or some other robust engine.
==================
I am playing at vs 1.7 at the beginning there is no menu, inside the game has below the right a small configuration gear. when you click on it it goes to the middle the screen with 4 options in green color and totally minuscule that neither with magnifying glass to see, already looked for where to save this game and did not see any.
The game is good ... but if the author put something bigger in settings like font size would be cool ... the game does not offer any configuration of sample commands is a real zone it here.

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
Well, the title certainly is straightforward enough, at the very least.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
==================
I am playing at vs 1.7 at the beginning there is no menu, inside the game has below the right a small configuration gear. when you click on it it goes to the middle the screen with 4 options in green color and totally minuscule that neither with magnifying glass to see, already looked for where to save this game and did not see any.
The game is good ... but if the author put something bigger in settings like font size would be cool ... the game does not offer any configuration of sample commands is a real zone it here.
The published 1.7 version game is ...once again .... badly broken.
I have given Monty a fixed version of his 1.7 but as yet he hasn't approved it.

However ...why don't you try this improved? ... version of 1.6 that Monty eventually used , as it has menu system etc that should work .

Hint .... you might try Monty's discord page for the better... as yet NOT approved... 1.7 version.

Reactions: Monty McBlack

slider

Jul 14, 2017

However ...why don't you try this improved? ... version of 1.6 that Monty eventually used , as it has menu system etc that should work .

Hint .... you might try Monty's discord page for the better... as yet NOT approved... 1.7 version.
Care to share a discord link/invitation?

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017

FILTER All Posts

If you cannot see it straight away.

Click ... 16 more

Scroll down

Click Discord :p

Reactions: slider

Monty McBlack

Game Developer
May 24, 2017

I do approve of the mod. I will post it on the patreon when I include animations later this month. Most of these animations will be during dialogue but some will be sex scenes.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes