xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Well, they are calling most of us as cucks and the game as a France simulator. Probably most of those guys are Texans. So we can not take them serious lol.
Psst. They are all legitimately 14 or 15 year old kids.

Angry teenagers trying to prove their worth masculinity wise, sounds like so much fun.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's not a bad idea, @fey-arts.
@Monty McBlack - How about a scene where she's making out with some dude and it switches from his POV to hers where she's looking at him watching her. Maybe she says something along the lines of "That's so fulfilling and orgasmic." :O

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
If the writing wasn't bad and the images were not static (even simple short animations/several images looping with sounds would work I'd say its a good start.
Anyways it has potential just needs some basic animated scenes for the sex at least and fix the writing.

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
Would much rather see the girl in the banner pic. Also some of the dialogue options seem to only affect the next line of conversation and that's that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m not gonna play this game. but i must say that the screens remember some comix (i forget the name)

drew

May 19, 2017
i got confused withe the ending on demo cause the pictures in this page shows the stage 3 so i thought i did the wrong answers.... i tried this fucking demo mroe than 7 times changing my way to respond at choices but nothing changed dont upload fake images with the current version pls

Reactions: Centrophy
R

RWaites

Cuck Simulator v1.2 Beta (Copy and paste links.)
Windows: #!q1VWlQaC!Ix-HXfU80myuOLspy6Sns2tmLKiVc6RmMOTte4eEdUk
Mac: #!OlUW2ITT!Q499WiNOMo_r6a9VZ2k11aQ6puFE2dB_wa1CkiZLHIg

Sorry for the delay, but the Fever Meter has been a pain to get working semi-well. I'm still working out the kinks (hehe) and I am still working on game balance. I will add a fails state when I have a good gauge of when it's appropriate.
These, however, and no reason to hold back the two new scenes, which are now playable. Things are sill buggy and I hope people will give me feedback on the discord so I can get those things fixed in the next week. Then I will have general release.
I'll post a changelog later this week on the discord, then I'll post a poll for what people want to see in the next update.

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
file not found /data/scenario/Beachred.ks

for the files on the scenario you have snake_case and camelCase and no case, as it is javascript the convention is camelCase and adjust the code

or

Following some convention, avoids bugs and improves readability. Pick one and use it.

you have:
  • beachred.ks
  • Beachblue.ks
  • Enterthedildo.ks
with snake_case:
  • beach_red.ks
  • beach_blue.ks
  • enter_the_dildo.ks
with camelCase:
  • beachRed.ks
  • beachBlue.ks
  • enterTheDildo.ks

slider

Jul 14, 2017
As much as I find the idea of the game interesting, the system is a mess. I have a ton of problems with slides skipping, images overlapping, inconsistent point awards... also there is no real settings menu. I wish the developer used ren'py or some other robust engine.

Reactions: SunDogSun
3.20 star(s) 18 Votes