Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
A bit rough around the edges, but an interesting game nonetheless.
What's the bonus scene? Has anyone seen it?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure what that's referring to... maybe the gloryhole dream?
Not sure what it is my friend, it's just that the dev posted this on his Patreon page in January( Unless he means for the next update after the one we've got?) :-
Things are coming along with the simulator. The next update will have over a hundred new images (including sprites) and three new scenes (including a bonus scene if your "score" is high enough).

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Not sure what it is my friend, it's just that the dev posted this on his Patreon page in January( Unless he means for the next update after the one we've got?) :-
Things are coming along with the simulator. The next update will have over a hundred new images (including sprites) and three new scenes (including a bonus scene if your "score" is high enough).
Probably the gloryhole dream, then. It only seems to show up if you've managed to get her "jungle fever" high enough by the end of the first chapter (i.e. by the end of the dildo scene)

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
Oh, it's good to know this wasn't another abandon VN game and too see some progress in it.

:closedeyesmile: To me a while to notice the blonde's leg clipped through the guy abdomen in the game banner.

I curious to know if you ever thought/seen a black wife cucking her black husband? It's rare to find one, even then I end up believing it's fake.:pensive:

CheekiBreeki91

May 28, 2017
To be completely honest, I am not a huge fan of the cuckold fetish, however I will give this game credit when it's due; so far the game is looking pretty good, and I'd support on Patreon, but due to my limited income from living in Eastern Europe, I unfortunately can't. Keep up the good work and I actually look forward to the next update (which I hope isn't in like 6 months for example.)

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug or the ending. But for me the last scene is at the restaurant with the W dancing with the guys and says let's go home.

And some error of file not found comes.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Not sure if it's a bug or the ending. But for me the last scene is at the restaurant with the W dancing with the guys and says let's go home.

And some error of file not found comes.
No idea about that error, but yeah, "let's go home" ends the current version

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Some constructive criticism here. The renders need light balance. Often times the light is too strong and too close to the figure. Try to get your hands on some kind of light meter in your render engine. The faces need work and are in the uncanny valley department. In the long run it would pay to improve your render and mesh quality when it comes to faces, skin, material and lighting.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 50150
Overview:
Married with a beautiful wife and dreaming about being cucked.
Updated: 14.02.2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.2
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows (Made in TyranoBuilder)
Language: English
Genre: Male protagonist, Voyeurism, NTR, Cheating, Hotwife, Cuckold, Gloryhole

*Warning of NTR/Cuck Fetish- Don't cry about it about this thread. It won't be tolerated. If you still feel offended, just run along to mommy.*
-From muttdoggy
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Windows:
Mac:

View attachment 50154 View attachment 50161 View attachment 50163
@muttdoggy "*Warning of NTR/Cuck Fetish- Don't cry about it about this thread. It won't be tolerated." wouldve worked just fine after all my mom died when i was 14 :'(

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This game has, if we go by the developer´s roadmap, some really nice potential. Has some good renders, but I do not know if it is a bug or intended to be so, the "report" on your status roughly in the middle of the current gameplay jumps so fast to the next part you cannot read anything at all. Still looking forward to more!

Reactions: Ekzar
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes