hmaxi

May 12, 2017
Why is this release only for the 25$ tier patrons available, even if the 10$ patrons should get early access?

Quote from 10$ tier description "Get Early Access to Games."

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Normally this is where I'd check 8chan for a dl, but they ran this game out on a rail months ago :|

EDIT: rail, not "rocket." Don't know how I messed that up

Last edited:

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017

Making beta available to Tier III users
$10+ patrons
Apr 7 at 8:07am
Sorry, in an oversight I forgot to make to make the update available to tier 3 "gamer" level supports.
I will post a tier IV poll soon to determine the content of the next update.

Still have some selfies to render before general release, so let me know if these are working for you.

I will also add a gallery option where you can review any uncovered pics.

Mac version:

Windows Version:

alpha123

Sep 4, 2017
The Next Step
$25+ patrons
Apr 12 at 4:39am
I'm in the process of adding some more renders to the last update and then balancing the Angst and Jungle Fever score changes. I will also put in a fail state with custom game over screen. But after that, I do not know. It falls on you, the Tier IV's, to tell me. Note: this only what comes next, picking one does not exclude the others.

Do our beloved couple:

Get obssesed with Sexting and join a group that competes with ever more daring pics, sharing them with one another?

Become Regulars at Oreo club, indluging in dancing without panties, wearing QoS swag, and seeking out the famed Glory hole?

Pay a visit to their new friends Lindsey and her hubby, to see what the "Lifestlye" looks like in person?

Other Idea (leave comment below)

5 votes total

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
You can make a better cuck simulator with WW/LL mods in Sims 4 than waiting months for 5 minutes of gameplay. Cheaper, too, if you're a patron in the long run.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes