Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It might be that you can do more with Sim4 mods ATM than with cuck sim, but I prefer to NOT install the spysoft Sims 4 in essence really is.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Expected way more scenes.

Not worth to support him atm.

Edit: We waited almost 2 months for 5min gameplay. That's a joke.

He should disable his Patreon until he knows how to produce enough content in time.
It's because he spends literally all his development time wrestling with this utter shitheap of an engine.

That simple meter in the corner? Took him over a week to get it working reliably - for something that's a built-in function of Ren'Py

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
More early access nonsense. There is no shame in not releasing your game until it's finished, or at least close to it. You'll end up gaining more respect, more fans, and more money in the long run instead of toying people along and pissing them off with updates like this. I am so sick of these "game devs" who think their unfinished work is worth a shit. It's not. Get to work, then get paid.

Reactions: Mack Truck

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While the update was short (a bit more than what we got would have been nice), looking forward to how it will go on.

Reactions: Sihil

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
fuckman this game is too short ineed more >.< i like soo much!!!!

nejaldrig

May 22, 2017
It's because he spends literally all his development time wrestling with this utter shitheap of an engine.

That simple meter in the corner? Took him over a week to get it working reliably - for something that's a built-in function of Ren'Py
It's insane how buggy the game is. And most were there in previous version.
He should scrap it and start over. It's hilarious to ask for money and produce nothing for months.

R

RWaites

Switching to daily updates
May 8 at 9:18am
Hey guys! This is to let you know that I'm hard at work on the next Cucksim update AND a little side project that I will spring on you in a day or two.
There seems to be a little concern that a lack a news means a lack of progress. NOT TRUE! But I can understand how a lack of information could be interpreted that way. This is my fault. Consequently. I will now be doing daily progress updates. These will be polls, images, renders, and news. some of it will be previews of coming in game content; some of it will be just for fun, but it will all be on topic and worth your time.

Thank you for your continued support. Let's make some games!

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

Switching to daily updates
May 8 at 9:18am
Hey guys! This is to let you know that I'm hard at work on the next Cucksim update AND a little side project that I will spring on you in a day or two.
There seems to be a little concern that a lack a news means a lack of progress. NOT TRUE! But I can understand how a lack of information could be interpreted that way. This is my fault. Consequently. I will now be doing daily progress updates. These will be polls, images, renders, and news. some of it will be previews of coming in game content; some of it will be just for fun, but it will all be on topic and worth your time.

Thank you for your continued support. Let's make some games!
You said everything. I'm with you, partner.

Reactions: RWaites
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes