Jisatsu23

Nov 23, 2017
games like that(western mainly focusing on ntr/cuckold) are so few only this and Adventurous couples.... are there any more games like them?
i would suggest you to try "Angelica's Temptation" by Saruh. It's a female protagonist, but you can chose which way to go: cheating, slutty, faithful, cukolding the husband or a mix of them! :)

type "ntr" in the search bar and check the few games that could hit your interest, but as you say, the really good ones are pretty rare...

Reactions: lynx33

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
i would suggest you to try "Angelica's Temptation" by Saruh. It's a female protagonist, but you can chose which way to go: cheating, slutty, faithful, cukolding the husband or a mix of them!
Except you really can't choose, at least as far as I've seen - basically every scene plays out the same regardless of player decisions. Maybe that's changed in more recent versions, I dunno. Also Angelica comes across as a total bitch, with major anger issues - I have a hard time understanding how that marriage has survived even up to this point when she can't seem to get through a single conversation with her husband without flying into a rage.

For female-POV games with the NTR theme, you're much better off with Anna - Exciting Affection (also unfortunately rather linear), Lida's Adventures (English is rough, but gets the point across), or Hannah's Corruption (by far the best option here). Honorable mention goes to Good Girl Gone Bad - NTR isn't the main focus, but it does have some, and the game is just excellent in general.

Reactions: Lara
R

RWaites

Update and Poll
Mar 27 at 12:29am
Hey yall. I'm toiling in the cuck mines and trying builds. (the update will be this week) And I want to know how interested you guys would be in an online version of Cuck Simulator. What this would mean is that the game would be browser-based, and therefore available on any platform. (including mobile.) This also means you would not have to download anything. Thoughts?

Let's keep it to downloads only, but find something better than mega.nz for god's sake 11
Yes! Having the ability to play this game anywhere sounds good, my work colleagues will love it! 6
17 votes total

Reactions: Ekzar and xeno74de

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Except you really can't choose, at least as far as I've seen - basically every scene plays out the same regardless of player decisions. Maybe that's changed in more recent versions, I dunno. Also Angelica comes across as a total bitch, with major anger issues - I have a hard time understanding how that marriage has survived even up to this point when she can't seem to get through a single conversation with her husband without flying into a rage.

For female-POV games with the NTR theme, you're much better off with Anna - Exciting Affection (also unfortunately rather linear), Lida's Adventures (English is rough, but gets the point across), or Hannah's Corruption (by far the best option here). Honorable mention goes to Good Girl Gone Bad - NTR isn't the main focus, but it does have some, and the game is just excellent in general.
I'm looking for Hannah's corruption and can only find a comic but no games. Is that what you meant?

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
Update and Poll
Mar 27 at 12:29am
Hey yall. I'm toiling in the cuck mines and trying builds. (the update will be this week) And I want to know how interested you guys would be in an online version of Cuck Simulator. What this would mean is that the game would be browser-based, and therefore available on any platform. (including mobile.) This also means you would not have to download anything. Thoughts?

Let's keep it to downloads only, but find something better than mega.nz for god's sake 11
Yes! Having the ability to play this game anywhere sounds good, my work colleagues will love it! 6
17 votes total
Does that mean no more download version at all?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm looking for Hannah's corruption and can only find a comic but no games. Is that what you meant?
Sorry, got the names mixed up - I was thinking of , by the same author as that comic

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes