PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Turns out there was another Cuckold Simulator released on 12/24/2019, and it's a totally different game. It's on Steam I believe, so maybe he received a CaD? Anyone hear anything else about it?

I mean, it looks like shit.
Reading many reviews. Seems like that one from steam is a key logger and malware. that you give access. soooo I'm not risking it.

Reactions: spaceman696
D

Deleted member 684837

Shame this died, contrary to popular opinion there are some that this is definitely their kink.
definetly its a shame for those into cuckolding especially beautiful interracial cuckolding because there is a phobia of it by a lot of straight white guys lest they feel it a bit themselves everyone is eager to prove they are not into cuckolding its lame/sad.

D

Deleted member 684837

There are moral and ethical reasons to not like it as well. Some games in this genre went way too far and have been banned here
there are moral/ethical reasons for everything unless you have some arbitrary moral code aka a code which isnt moral at all; why should a caricature of something be used to judge the whole of it ? *cough bully cough

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Guy has cucked his own fans.

This is the only thing consistent about this guy. And the fact that he's selling a book on amazon shows where his actual heart is. Hint: Not this game.
So if you can't play the game, you can still simulate being a cuck by subbing to his patreon. Brilliant

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nah, there really aren't that many NTR games to be honest, and so they get plenty of attention. The games tagged ntr have only a bit of ntr for the most part if not just one scene. Some are true ntr games based on ntr... but far from all lol.
well if they want pure NTr game, they should know this is not the wbsite you want :p

they are other website where NTr game is legion. the same as where transformation game are tons and else.

F95 is not the website for NTR pure games honestly. here its more "standard-medium" kinks styles.

Reactions: Evil987 and crisbr

Evil987

May 27, 2018
well if they want pure NTr game, they should know this is not the wbsite you want :p

they are other website where NTr game is legion. the same as where transformation game are tons and else.

F95 is not the website for NTR pure games honestly. here its more "standard-medium" kinks styles.
very true. especially for the quantity of crying kids this site have about ntr stuff.

btw, while i know TFgames is the hub for "transform" themed games, what is the english ntr version? i know almost all the japs one, but i dont know any "big" (or small or medium, whatever) english site build around ntr theme.

3.20 star(s) 18 Votes