Lara

Jun 19, 2017
Worried about animations to be honest. Your games so far have always been canceled and took too much effort friend. I love em but I wish you'd set lower goals for yourself so we can actually get more of these amazing games
Agree. No point to spend a lot of resources on average animation. Your strong sides are story and visuals

Oct 15, 2017
Hopefully, Cuck Simulator 2 - will have Pregnancy.

Meet the Cast-Wifey

I will now introduce the cast as part of a series of updates before release. Today, meet Karen, your wife in Cuck simulator 2. She works as a nurse in a Fertility Clinic. Her job collecting sperm samples has led her to some very shocking discoveries about men: not all are created equal! This will lead her on a journey of discovery with you that will change your marriage forever. 1646645895050.png

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Worried about animations to be honest. Your games so far have always been canceled and took too much effort friend. I love em but I wish you'd set lower goals for yourself so we can actually get more of these amazing games
Yeah, this is true.. I think it's better to concentrate about the story and don't lose a lot of time in animations..

Monty McBlack

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thank you for your kinds words. But worry not, the animations are actually easier on my time and PC than Daz. Check out some rule34 on my twatter:

As for pregnancy, every single female who appears in my games will be bred multiple times. The game is a pregnancy simulator, really. I even will make this a mini-game where "impregnation chance" will be shown on screen and you can increase the % by certain choices and actions.

I'm aiming for a playable demo by the end of the month, the full character progression and possible paths are posted publicly on my patreon.

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Thank you for your kinds words. But worry not, the animations are actually easier on my time and PC than Daz. Check out some rule34 on my twatter:

As for pregnancy, every single female who appears in my games will be bred multiple times. The game is a pregnancy simulator, really. I even will make this a mini-game where "impregnation chance" will be shown on screen and you can increase the % by certain choices and actions.

I'm aiming for a playable demo by the end of the month, the full character progression and possible paths are posted publicly on my patreon.
Do you have a discord? Sorry, if it was already asked

Reactions: crisbr
Dec 21, 2018
I really like this dude's games/projects. Totally floats my boat. The problem is that there's a lack of accountability on release dates that he set for himself. For example, he made the preview, which said it was "coming in March". Presumably, an episode of something would come out. Then he says in one post that there will be a playable demo "aiming" for the end of the month. (That was in March). His previous project, Cuckold simulator, was actually cancelled.

Monty, you'll really have to work hard to re-establish trust in this community. If you're going to announce a month for release, you must make it, otherwise don't mention it at all. This isn't about sounding ungrateful. Rather, there's a clear track record that your projects almost never come to full fruition. (See Cuck Simulator 1 - again, I'm a very big fan of it). Other people have also realized that your projects don't pan out.

Right now, I don't want to put money into something that seems like I'll get strung along, and it's not fair for the other people who have put their money too. Money is a pretty big incentive. And having people feel hesitant to invest in your stuff is probably not something you wanted as a developer.

I say all of this not to put you down, but to help you improve. You might not like the criticism, and if you choose not to listen to them, as well as other people's concerns, then nothing will change. Lots of people don't know how to take criticism, and if you look at it as someone "whining" about accountability, then you've missed the point of this post.

Last edited:
Reactions: geusun and Moanie

geusun

May 13, 2017
I really like this dude's games/projects. Totally floats my boat. The problem is that there's a lack of accountability on release dates that he set for himself. For example, he made the preview, which said it was "coming in March". Presumably, an episode of something would come out. Then he says in one post that there will be a playable demo "aiming" for the end of the month. (That was in March). His previous project, Cuckold simulator, was actually cancelled.

Monty, you'll really have to work hard to re-establish trust in this community. If you're going to announce a month for release, you must make it, otherwise don't mention it at all. This isn't about sounding ungrateful. Rather, there's a clear track record that your projects almost never come to full fruition. (See Cuck Simulator 1 - again, I'm a very big fan of it). Other people have also realized that your projects don't pan out.

Right now, I don't want to put money into something that seems like I'll get strung along, and it's not fair for the other people who have put their money too. Money is a pretty big incentive. And having people feel hesitant to invest in your stuff is probably not something you wanted as a developer.

I say all of this not to put you down, but to help you improve. You might not like the criticism, and if you choose not to listen to them, as well as other people's concerns, then nothing will change. Lots of people don't know how to take criticism, and if you look at it as someone "whining" about accountability, then you've missed the point of this post.
i confused. did you play cuck simulator 2? that released yesterday in his patreon for 10$. i wait general release this week. i hope the game will good.

Dec 21, 2018
i confused. did you play cuck simulator 2? that released yesterday in his patreon for 10$. i wait general release this week. i hope the game will good.
I haven't played cuck simulator 2, but my point is still valid - it took two months to release something. That being said, I really do hope that the game turns out ok.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes