Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I like the first version, for the new one a strong machine is required to drive it smoothly. Story setting is great but seems the game will become at the end a 50GB+ big monster in size since this short introduction already has 3GB and til now there are no kinky scenes...
But i appreciate the Devs work in experimenting with different engines and programms. But i would prefer this game to be in Renpy ..best in a kind of Anime Style to handle Animations and expressions of characters better..

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
This a rework or a continuation of the game of the same name, also hope that this is not just those cliché black dude fucking a white girl and is the game strictly cuck or are there optional swinging routes. Still got few more questions if you don't mind.

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
I stopped the first game after 2 minutes. I love these kind of cuckold games, and I liked that we could choose between a sub or dom wife in the beginning, because the sub is rather my taste. But I still don't understand why NTR and interracial genre has to mean the same for a lot of developers. I don't mind if there are blacks in the game, but there should be some variety as well.. I saw enough interracial stuff already in Jobeo's games and in a lot of others for a life. If the second game will be the same, I'm skipping this also.

Reactions: Drazy and ding000

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
This a rework or a continuation of the game of the same name, also hope that this is not just those cliché black dude fucking a white girl and is the game strictly cuck or are there optional swinging routes. Still got few more questions if you don't mind.
It's neither, completely new game, with the same trope, but somehow it's worse then the original. Story wasn't good in the first one but this one is worse. It's exactly that cliché of black dude fucking a white girl(although there is no content about it yet, the game seems to clearly be heading in that direction), but somehow even with a worse back story.

Jawanaut

Mar 28, 2021
Alright, I actually really liked it so far. I do think most people commenting are confusing the "Cuck Simulator 2 Demo" with the "Cuck Simulator 1" that is linked there as well. That's why all the pictures do not match or the game and engine seem "not great". Anyway... This (so far) is going to be much better than part one. I'm really digging the story line and the slow burn aspect. Now, if we can just keep it going and don't get hit with "abandoned" once I start really getting into it. LOL
I'm not going to rate yet, as it's only a demo, but if the end result is this good (with obvious additions) I'd give it five stars, easy!

EDIT:
Okay... I'm the stoopid one... HeHeHe
I just noticed most of the comments were from 2017... So, they were in fact talking about part one. I'll give myself a faceslap emoji for that one.

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
Here is a link to Cuckold Simulator 2 - released on the 27th of May with the post title
cuckold simulator 2 v0.03 Now available

To answer some of the questions above:
- It's a traditional cuckolding story where you are the cuckold.
- it's not related to the cuckold simulator 1.
- it's over 3Gb already, I checked the files - it's because Monty made everything with animations
- Just like cuck sim 1, it's made in Tyrano and not RenPy. :(
- the animations are already in webm
- monty has a twitter account and he seems sort of obsessed with NBWO / BNWO, so be warned there is going to be interracial (and probably only interracial).
- If you like this genre and you haven't play cuck sim1, you should check that as well - it might be abandoned, but it is still worth while
- If you like this genre: support Monty:

Anyway here is the link at Mega:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Here is a link to Cuckold Simulator 2 - released on the 27th of May with the post title
cuckold simulator 2 v0.03 Now available

To answer some of the questions above:
- It's a traditional cuckolding story where you are the cuckold.
- it's not related to the cuckold simulator 1.
- it's over 3Gb already, I checked the files - it's because Monty made everything with animations
- Just like cuck sim 1, it's made in Tyrano and not RenPy. :(
- the animations are already in webm
- monty has a twitter account and he seems sort of obsessed with NBWO / BNWO, so be warned there is going to be interracial (and probably only interracial).
- If you like this genre and you haven't play cuck sim1, you should check that as well - it might be abandoned, but it is still worth while
- If you like this genre: support Monty:

Anyway here is the link at Mega: Cuckold Simulator 2 -27-5
Thanks for sharing!

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes