Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
When i downloaded v0.03 win mega. It was still version 2
Its true though that the file itself is called v2. It used to be called beta though.

New scenes are cafe, dildo, pool.

Also: it might not be worth the 3.4Gb download.

Last edited:

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
3.4Gb, it's not renpy and no compressed version. It's not a good way to get people into your game.
webm has quality options from lossless to compress allot, 3.4gb is it hours of animations?

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
3.4Gb....3.4gb is it hours of animations?
Unfortunately it is not. E.g. there is 1 minute blowjob scene with wife and mc- which in my opinion could easily be a 10 second loop. It's 100mb.

This is not v3 it's v2 in sheep's clothing
It is what it is, it's the version of 27-5 posted on his patreon.

Conclusion:
Monty could probably use some technical help, optimize the shit out of this. But on the other hand: its something new by monty. so there is that.

spaceman696

May 30, 2019
super happy to so this come back. the 1st game ticked all my boxers when i 1st played it. this is the kind of content i come here for exclusively. cant wait to try this out... when my MEGA can download again after exceeding limit

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Okay in the latest update at least we can see now why its called simulator...but i must agree...the dev has a special plan and fetish and with that regards i think he is on a good way to fullfill that requirement perfectly.
The game needs a good machine to drive but if u have one u will for sure enjoy it.

Reactions: Swooosh

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's not a game, its the demo of a game. The choices you make actually do matter, its just the fail state is not included. A hidden points system keeps track of the wife's angst and desire. The combination leads to three possible story paths. Later, an alignment system will be added to make the wife dominant or submissive.
Sir,
I love the concept of your game, I'm into stuff like that and a lot of other fantasies. The pr oblem is, is that the game moves too slow. I thought it was my computer or the download itself, but after checking my computer and downloading from different sites the results were always the same, the game moved to slowly. The women are hot and beautiful. If you can fix this problem please let me know and I would love to play it. P.S., and get as nasty as you like, nothing is taboo.

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
3.4Gb, it's not renpy and no compressed version. It's not a good way to get people into your game.
webm has quality options from lossless to compress allot, 3.4gb is it hours of animations?
Ive created a compressed version: it's now 1.2gb. not much difference in quality. Its the same version as the 3.4 Gb of 27 may.
uploaded it here:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, Moanie, you solved the slow problem. Now I can enjoy the game in rhythm. Would love to see a better save system and the ability to roll back. At least the game moves at normal speed now, so thank you very much. On to the game.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
The animations aren't needed for a good game. It has some promise like the last one did, but 3 gigs for what is essentially a demo? When it gets to 12 gigs how is it going to be downloaded?

Reactions: WoodyGB and sxj1999

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Ive created a compressed version: it's now 1.2gb. not much difference in quality. Its the same version as the 3.4 Gb of 27 may.
uploaded it here: Mega
Thank u very much, i have a strong machine in my city flat which can handle it but in my country home i have a old laptop...and even this one now can drve it with ur compressed version smoothley. And i confirm there is no loss of quality. Great job!

Reactions: Moanie

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I have to say that the author's technology is really powerful. This is a visual feast! Strong impact
Thats true but til now we can only play a short intro without anything happening in the game and its more than 3.5GB already...just wonder how big in size it will end up if Dev starts to add now the real content...i guess 20-30GB at the end..

Reactions: Moanie

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
The animations aren't needed for a good game.
- The uterus penetration view, the movement of the penis rarely corresponds to the penetration.

Unfortunately it is not. E.g. there is 1 minute blowjob scene with wife and mc- which in my opinion could easily be a 10 second loop. It's 100mb.

It is what it is, it's the version of 27-5 posted on his patreon.

Conclusion:
Monty could probably use some technical help, optimize the shit out of this. But on the other hand: its something new by monty. so there is that.
He does need technical help, also should bet on simplicity.

"keep it stupid simple" is the best way to develop anything and "god is in the details".

- Telling a story is hard.
- 3D modeling is hard, composing, angles, lights, textures, focus, composing, etc, a nightmare for starters. Don't fall for drag'n'drop, easy does not mean simple.
- Animating is harder, you have to do all the before and make it move, the more things you move the easier is to fail, because it works and feels natural or is a failure.
- Clothing animation is super hard.
- Fluid dynamics makes it even harder. (the guy when he cums looks like shooting space invaders, leaving a packman pattern where it falls)

By that note:
Focus on the story, make it good. Use images that express reinforce the story. Be simple and make believe, you control your world, focus on what you want to express and express it the simplest way possible, only the essential.
1 good picture it's worth a 1000 words, 1000 bad pictures are just 1000 bad pictures. The best CGI is the human imagination.

Reactions: sxj1999

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
uploaded it here: Mega
Hi, Is this 0.03v cause the file says v02? If not, Would be possible for you to make a 0.03v, please?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes