Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Dev posted on his patreon. New update will drop this week, so no need for 0.4 if 0.5 comes out in a couple of days.

Reactions: Drax951

June Sunday

Feb 6, 2022
v05 was released yesterday, i ll check it out coming sunday...but i dont really expect any real action content from what i read so far...just further talking and fantasizing and dreaming and blablabla...obviousley a slow burner...i ll update on sunday if i am wrong.
It has two new sex scenes, a cock tease performance, the impregnation of a lesbian couple, public nudity on a family beach, and ends with...well, I'm not sure how to describe it...black baby breeding bondage? But yeah, there's some content.

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
Created a compressed version of v0.5.
It went from 5Gb to 1.5 Gb.

I don't think there is any notable difference in quality. Only thing that gone is one animated gif that was 550mb of 2 dudes fucking a girl, I think it was used as a background image somewhere. I removed the animation and saved 550mb.
The original game has some bugs. Dont blame the compression .

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018

Pixeldrain

I don't think there is any notable difference in quality. Only thing that gone is one animated gif that was 550mb of 2 dudes fucking a girl, I think it was used as a background image somewhere. I removed the animation and saved 550mb.
There appears to be an official compressed, I don't know what he did to get the files size down compared to your file size though.

Fajjiofajjio

Oct 14, 2018
My laptot is too old to play it sadly. Can some heroes explain how to play it in android? Thanks in advance guys

Fajjiofajjio

Oct 14, 2018

Pixeldrain

Ok i have to say thanks a lot to you, my kind sir. Your compressed version is the only one i've been able to play, and i have to say i'm a little disappointed. Game is still in the early early stages, not even an hour of playing. Is that really it, or am i missing something?

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
Pixeldrain download is broken. Can you upload this somewhere else please?
Checked the pixeldrain, it seems to work here. You can use free opensource to unrar the rar file.

Ok i have to say thanks a lot to you, my kind sir. Your compressed version is the only one i've been able to play, and i have to say i'm a little disappointed. Game is still in the early early stages, not even an hour of playing. Is that really it, or am i missing something?
Unfortunately, it really is.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
There aren't any really hot action scenes yet, just hope it gets better soon. Since it was holiday there was also no new update in august til now...except the compressed version.Hope there will be more content soon in further updates.

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Monty posted on his patreon yesterday. New update will be ready soon. Here the text he posted:
1663277758078.png

Update is on its way

Sorry for the delay. Update should be ready tomorrow. Ran into some problems. I also got distracted for a week while I learned how to do D$$pfakes. (have you ever seen prime Jennifer Connelly in all black gangbnag? I know I have.)
Anyhow, there are three scenes a popin in the next update, these include:
Conner, Sam, and the whole cheerleading squad decide the best way to get famous is to take a pregnancy pact and all get preggers. That way, they are sure to get their own TV show. They plan on asking the basketball team to do the honors. Boyfriends will film the proceedings for later sale (pic related)

Cindy, one of the twins, gets a date courtesy of her brother (the scene where you pick the date I'll include later) She screws it up, but both parties find way to make up for it.

Karen and Keith have some shower fun time, but Karen has some second thoughts about how happy she wants the ending to be. She dreams of bigger plans.

More to come!

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes