matthww

Apr 3, 2020
I often make critical (non-destructive, more inspirational) comments on ntr threads.

I liked the v1, but the ending was very disappointing.

I don't know, I think the devs who produce ntr games need be more creatives. I see these games as very linear and rigid, with similar plots. Looks like they are not enthusiastic of swinging and cuckolding in real life. Cuck simulator was one of the first (maybe the first) game I played. I loved the opening story, it's looks so real... the MC convincing his wife to make sex with other guys... And that sex scene I really loved. I don't remember many games that get me so excited. But Cuck Sim has a very boring content. I LOVE Size Queen content, QoS, etc. But BNWO is absolutely non-sense. And that's probably what pushed rates to down. Dude what kind of talk is this bullshit of black supremacy? hahaha

I like contents more Realistic. All these games about BNWO went wrong, it sounds like a dystopia, not much funny.

In other hand, I honestly LOVE the v1 opening plot, the corruption arc that turns a shy wife in a hotwife; the main couple discovering the pleasure of a big dick. And is that what cuckolding lovers want to see. A open-minded-couple, consent, open relationship with rules, etc.

Some advices: Introduce new couples with similar kinks; make parties with swingers couples; make trips to hotels with people who live this lifestyle; turn a innocent wife (even if she doesn't look like it now) in a real hotwife\size queen.

Yes, i'd like see swinging and cuckolding together. Sharing with a touch of humiliation

Last edited:
Reactions: FrozenFridge

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
Hi, Is this 0.03v cause the file says v02? If not, Would be possible for you to make a 0.03v, please?
It's the version Monty posted on the 27th of may, which he called 0.03 in his patreon's post title.
I don't have any newer version and I don't think there is one on patreon.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I'm not sure why people use black models if they don't know how to light a scene. I mean, half the time the black people are nearly as dark as the scene so you can't see shit.

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
Normally, I like any ntr games but I hate this(I didn't like the first game as well).

-
size, unnecessary animations (IMO 95% of animations were useless), story, matching game

+
nothing

Reactions: sava75

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Normally, I like any ntr games but I hate this(I didn't like the first game as well).

-
size, unnecessary animations (IMO 95% of animations were useless), story, matching game

+
nothing
I think we still have to wait longer until any actions will be available in the game.
Currently there is only a introduction in current version but nothing to do .
Ii ll give it still a chance with later updates..

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
I'm thinking about subscribing to his patreon, but I'm unsure because auf his former projects and his long silence. So, does someone know when next update comes out?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think its better to wait for next update because 0.4 still does not have any action content.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes