Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
New update is out. I downloaded it but winrar cannot open it. Says archive is not complete or broken. Wrote it on Patreon, now need to wait for Monty to reply.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
New update is out. I downloaded it but winrar cannot open it. Says archive is not complete or broken. Wrote it on Patreon, now need to wait for Monty to reply.
Try out winzip or 7-zip, both are good programs. If Monty did not make a mistake, then those 2 progs should work. Winrar is quite buggy these days, often saying an archive is corrupt or damaged when it is not.

Reactions: Tourqe

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Try out winzip or 7-zip, both are good programs. If Monty did not make a mistake, then those 2 progs should work. Winrar is quite buggy these days.
will do thanks. But i did open another data with winrar and it worked.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
I would say the background story is quite cool, the art bit of old fashion but it's ok and animation are worked and not robotic. the only thing is the drop in FPS for each stuff damn it, I thought I was running cyb2077 at the same time.
I hope he wont abandon it.

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I would say the background story is quite cool, the art bit of old fashion but it's ok and animation are worked and not robotic. the only thing is the drop in FPS for each stuff damn it, I thought I was running cyb2077 at the same time.
Yeah....he is currently blowing up the game too much...in lat version he released also a compressed one and you will not see any quality drop but it runs fluent on an average PC ...hope he will also throw a compressed version after he has added the final office scene to this release...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The update is ok but there is still no real action what the game is promising to deliver by its title and turtorial at beginning.
Still only fantasizing and dreaming sequences and women talking.
So i think for a proper summary and conclusion we still have to wait three updates more too see some breeding and impregnation sessions. I will skip next two updates and read comments only.

June Sunday

Feb 6, 2022
The animation is pre-rendered, so it's on his end. It's only in big scenes, though, with lots of models.

Reeny

May 2, 2019
I think its worth to wait for the dev to add the last missing office scene to this uupdate first before release it here. He said it will come out very soon...then someone needs to compress the game because its already more than 6GB on patreon verdion..
It's been 10 days. Just release it

Reactions: Albat

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CuckSimulator2-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
CuckSimulator2-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Who trust this website?

Reactions: Cooldude17

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Who trust this website?
If there was problems with our website or torrents, we wouldn't be allowed post here.
I'm really not quite sure what to say, my comment links to our f95 thread and our Discord has nearly 2,000 members. You have all the information you need to make your own decision.

Reactions: ecilops and sava75
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes