Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
I've never uploaded before, but I've put it - on a burner account. Maybe a mod can update the main page / or re-up it somewhere else.
It's nearly 3Gb, which is huge, especially for the amount of playtime.

It is however promising.

btw: non avoidable ntr.

WIN 32/64

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I've never uploaded before, but I've put it here - on a burner account. Maybe a mod can update the main page / or re-up it somewhere else.

It is however promising.

MEGA WIN 32/64
Thank you, yes the game looks promising and u need a strong machine to drive. Its still short but i am excited for the later update this month.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Is the update from 27.05.22 a big update to previous version. Any Action already worth a post?

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
I'm only following him on patreon; I didn't subscribe. I wonder if someone will drop it someday :unsure:

Dec 21, 2018
I think the facial reactions thing he's got going is kinda on the weird side (for me), but it's something different than what he's tried before. I think it's nice that he's willing to try something new. Not sure I am sold on the woman... the corruption needs to be slow. You don't have to milk it, but you can write a pretty good female character and make her more and more compliant to the idea of being blacked.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I've never uploaded before, but I've put it here - on a burner account. Maybe a mod can update the main page / or re-up it somewhere else.

It is however promising.

MEGA WIN 32/64
Hi , is the newer version worth to play or just a small upüdate without any big progress?

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
it's ugly, with crazy aliasing, it's unplayable, I lost an hour trying to get out of the phone, the engine is a real disaster!!

no real interest in wasting time playing this thing, except going crazy

good luck anyway to the dev, even if I don't really believe it !!

Nov 24, 2019
I would like to try Cuck simulator 2 but I only have a Mac computer but I will wait for it to be available for Mac I've already played the first one it was really good

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
horrible engine, tbh i liked the first game better, probably because it only had pictures and the premise was better. The anti aliasing is really bad, like getting blinded by the amount of texture popping on the screen bad.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes