GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Wait...does it count as cuckolding if you're actively involved in the sex? Doesn't that just make it a bisexual threesome at that point?

The graphics and animation are top quality though, I'm impressed.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Dont cum i dont stend not finish exelente image ( the black pines short beter), but not coming sences not semen what!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: DTchan

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
Ntr witha twist the dude gets banged by the black dude// so how is still be comsidered as cuckhold? isnt this juts bisexual fetish?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
does every game with the ntr tag posted here need to have the same comments about ntr every time?
learn to use the exclude tag function people.
honestly every time i see a game with the ntr tag or even just a random dude that isn't the mc on the preview, I can already guess what the comments will say.
just move on to something else and let people enjoy their own thing.
Bro, as far as i have seen all the comments so far have been dozens of times more amicable and entertaining than 99% of the flame & butthurt. Did you post without reading anything or are you missing that NTR hating $#it somehow?

That bonk killed me, man.
Not gonna lie, i originally joined this thread only to say exactly that.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It's not my cup of tea. I like the corruption/cheating aspects of NTR, not so much the humiliation/cuckold parts. Plus I am disgustingly hetero, so doesn't look like this was made to cater to my sensibilities; and that's perfectly alright.

Still, it's cool to see a somewhat novel take on NTR for those that are into it. Glad to see it as a stand-alone product with original assets and at a reasonable price. Cheers.

Reactions: whoabacha

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thanks for the share.
Tho I'm a bit confused.
Is the MC Bi or secretly Gay? Didn't expect NTR to have the man fuck your man....

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes