Mensbane

Sep 18, 2019
They really need to add a way to permanently blacklist tags, this NTRash is getting retardedly asinine
You don't have to click on every game and investigate it. Also there is literally an exclude filter. This is a PEBKAC problem, not a website problem.

Hell, I'll even give you a brand new bookmark. for your "permanenent blacklist" despite you thinking it's acceptable to refer to anything as "retarded" and think it's okay. I just can't with these kids.

https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/notags=258

I don't expect you will use it, because I can tell you make a habit of visiting NTR games, just to complain about NTR.

Rule number one on the site:
General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not
    • This includes trolling/personal attacks/kink-shaming; this applies to both other users as well as creators

Last edited:

tryone8

Nov 14, 2017
I have a friend who lives this game IN REAL LIFE!!!! His name is Ross Xinjiang!!! Very famous..

Gadiman

Sep 16, 2022
To the mod who deleted my question: I wasn't discussing the kink itself, there is nothing wrong with it. I was asking why someone has the audacity to forbid others to comment on anything.

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, I keep getting a crash at the game launch. Don't know what could be. Try putting the extracted folder on C disk but I doesn´t work neither. Changed the extentions of the files to txt cause i can't upload .dmp and .log. Hope this files help, thanks

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
does every game with the ntr tag posted here need to have the same comments about ntr every time?
learn to use the exclude tag function people.
honestly every time i see a game with the ntr tag or even just a random dude that isn't the mc on the preview, I can already guess what the comments will say.
just move on to something else and let people enjoy their own thing.
tl;dr: If you are talking about the "avoidable?", I think they are ok, since it's good to know how the game is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh! And in this game, I actually liked to know it has an option of "bull+cuck", since I don't like NTR, but I like bi.

Reactions: he_found_you

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It shouldn't say "Language: English" when it isn't written by a native English speaker. This is obviously translated. It isn't a great translation, either. When it's translated, it needs to say that, I.E.: Language: English (Translated from .....)
As an American with friends from both Australia and Britain, I can say I've only heard this kind of broken English from immigrants who spoke a different language as their 1st language.

getjiggywithit

Apr 27, 2018
It's not my cup of tea. I like the corruption/cheating aspects of NTR, not so much the humiliation/cuckold parts. Plus I am disgustingly hetero, so doesn't look like this was made to cater to my sensibilities; and that's perfectly alright.

Still, it's cool to see a somewhat novel take on NTR for those that are into it. Glad to see it as a stand-alone product with original assets and at a reasonable price. Cheers.
yeah it's interesting that he's doing a different take on it, but oh man it would've been good to get a proper corruption/cheating ntr game with good graphics. shame the developer has gone down the full humiliation with the weird logic leading to wanting to be fucked by a guy.
(not to say wanting to be gay is weird, just that the straight male with a gf/wife ntr rabbit hole leads down that direction is a confusing ending)

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
Curious if any of the content is optional? Meaning like differing routes or something. I.E. could I skip the male-on-male stuff in this one? Nothing wrong with that mind you, I just have no interest in it in this case. At least not if it can be avoided.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I love how worried she looks that she is going to lose her bull to her Husband... or maybe the other way around? Cheating women never know what they want anyway or they wouldn't be cheating in the first place.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
what a transition from 0.1 to 1.0! I played the previous one several years ago and it was only the wardrobe scene and only from 2 camera perspective very short very bad and everyone laughed including me that this must be a troll on the cuck scene.

However, sometime later, this pops up. Most ppl hate on what they are most afraid of - some hate LQBT some hate gays some hate cucks. Some hate alltogether, those are the most insecure.

Believe it or not, actually this genre has its followers, that primarily enjoy alpha with their partner, some are into the bisexual stuff as well. It is nobody's fault mammy did not love you when you were young :)
I mean - everyone's fetishes have their deep roots in younger sexuality and please do not judge ppl off just because they are into kinky stuff.

Maybe, just maybe, some of us like it because every other genre is sucked up as a mommys tit and this one has the least qualty content, so it becomes challenge to find a good game that fits exactly that.

But haters gonna hate, so yeah. For example, graphics are bad, videos are only 1 pose each, no transition everything is static as hell. Only a motion video playback with a few choices, nothing fancy.

The same can be done quite easy in already PERFECTLY looking game Wild Life. It has sandbox mode where you can pretty much make a 1:1 copy of all poses in this game (besides the dick slapping from the gif, you can't replicate that there)
And it will look SUPERB. And it will be a 15kb file, for like I said, an Unreal Engine 5.1 looking game, with latest Lumen and VR support for first-person experience of this scene.
But who am I to judge - the dev spent years making this and for that I am grateful

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Bro, as far as i have seen all the comments so far have been dozens of times more amicable and entertaining than 99% of the flame & butthurt. Did you post without reading anything or are you missing that NTR hating $#it somehow?
I never mentioned the comments I was referring to, but nice strawman you got there,
and no I'm not gonna dissect the meaning and content of every single comment before mine to make a point.

anyway all I'm saying is it get's repetitive seeing the same posts or slight variations thereof on the same topic EVERY SINGLE TIME, but hey if you still enjoy it, good for you I guess.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
does every game with the ntr tag posted here need to have the same comments about ntr every time?
learn to use the exclude tag function people.
honestly every time i see a game with the ntr tag or even just a random dude that isn't the mc on the preview, I can already guess what the comments will say.
just move on to something else and let people enjoy their own thing.
Ah boy, looking for the easy applause. Nobody before your message has commented anything against ntr. Did you have this message prepared before reading anything to get likes?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes