3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

fomfe

Apr 27, 2019
Most Atelier Sakura games are lazy they barely put any effort into their games, plus a lot of recycling of old assets.

• Wow
Reactions: Rastafoo

capu2

May 15, 2018
I get this message as well and I'm unable to play the game. Anyone who can direct me on how to fix it?
Run the Game in Japanese Locale. You're getting the error because your PC can't read Japanese text.

7sins7

Oct 3, 2021
Indecent Wife Hana is a really good one.
But I heard it wasn't that good, because the wife keep ignoring the husbands requests. For instance, someone mentioned she let the other person cum in her even though the husband was against it.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
But I heard it wasn't that good, because the wife keep ignoring the husbands requests. For instance, someone mentioned she let the other person cum in her even though the husband was against it.
Yeah that's a blatant lie lmao. The game has a "Flow" function though, so if you get a full version, you can skip directly to that scene and see for yourself. The husband is outright holding her hand and saying he's ready and tells her to do it. They also heavily teased it beforehand.

I imagine people are so biased against Indecent Wife Hana because of their own personal issues, rather than the writing of the game.

Reactions: Fallen Eros

7sins7

Oct 3, 2021
Yeah that's a blatant lie lmao. The game has a "Flow" function though, so if you get a full version, you can skip directly to that scene and see for yourself. The husband is outright holding her hand and saying he's ready and tells her to do it. They also heavily teased it beforehand.

I imagine people are so biased against Indecent Wife Hana because of their own personal issues, rather than the writing of the game.
I guess I have to play it to see it for myself. :eek:

7sins7

Oct 3, 2021
More importantly, lets all agree Cuckolding Wife Miina is a fantastic game
I don't want to impose my opinions on others, but I really like the art and character designs. The wife looks really good. I am just hoping the game stays vanilla netorase, but like I said I still need to play it. :)

• Red Heart

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I have same problem, how to set the game in Japanese Locale?
Download a locale emulator like this one

Then right click the game, click "run in Japanese" and go.

Reactions: xHxNTR

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man, if anyone comes here actually expecting that Overview to be true... they will be horribly, horribly disappointed.

Ye gads. I didn't expect to run into something that's weirdly cute and sweet.

Seriously.

Like. Even when Miina gets the typical NTR mind-blowing experience, the first thing she does is run home and says that she doesn't want to do that kind of stuff ever again, rather than risk losing her husband. On top of that, the Riku guy is also clearly shocked by his own actions and retires from the netorase business, seeing as Jun never hears anything about him and so on. Which is completely unlike the usual netorare dicks.

There's absolutely no netorare in this. None. Nil. Nada. There's no real, proper cheating either.

Seriously. Who wrote that overview? They kind of need to be punched. -.-"

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Man, if anyone comes here actually expecting that Overview to be true... they will be horribly, horribly disappointed.

Ye gads. I didn't expect to run into something that's weirdly cute and sweet.

Seriously.

Like. Even when Miina gets the typical NTR mind-blowing experience, the first thing she does is run home and says that she doesn't want to do that kind of stuff ever again, rather than risk losing her husband. On top of that, the Riku guy is also clearly shocked by his own actions and retires from the netorase business, seeing as Jun never hears anything about him and so on. Which is completely unlike the usual netorare dicks.

There's absolutely no netorare in this. None. Nil. Nada. There's no real, proper cheating either.

Seriously. Who wrote that overview? They kind of need to be punched. -.-"
yeah, this is as wholesome as ntr can get

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes