3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
when i start new game this pops up and then no dialog comes up similar thing is happening with some other VN , someone please tell me how to solve this

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
I don't know what is local emulator is and how to do that I'm sorry please help me with it
these games uses engines that breaks when not in a japanese located system, i don't know why exactly maybe it's a problem with characters recognition to calculate the text window size. So we have to use a program that simulates a japanese localeted system to the game. it's called locale emulator.
simply go to this , download it and follow the steps, when a japanese game opens but breaks with errors trying to run it in japanese is mostly the fix. Hope it helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Norien55

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
these games uses engines that breaks when not in a japanese located system, i don't know why exactly maybe it's a problem with characters recognition to calculate the text window size. So we have to use a program that simulates a japanese localeted system to the game. it's called locale emulator.
simply go to this , download it and follow the steps, when a japanese game opens but breaks with errors trying to run it in japanese is mostly the fix. Hope it helps.
Thanks man it worked

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes