muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That would be fun to see a game where the MC is a scientist or a deity who captures slaves and tranforms them into his own robot army - The males as cybernetically enhanced soldiers and females as a gynoid breeding harem to create more gynoids. Eventually he becomes the Emperor! :D
I'm not into squick myself but I do download Anax's works cuz they're well done and have been doing that for more than 2 years so far.

Reactions: chesire and Bob121

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you, sir! I appreciate that! Well, my next project will be the Cereborg robots I invented. Of course, it's not exactly the same, but there will be many women turning each other into robot slaves of Cerebrum! Anyway, I am glad people can appreciate the stories, even if the fetish is not shared.

Reactions: Bob121

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Hello, Anax, just finished the game for the second time and i gotta say it is fucking wonderful, you really have a talented and corrupted (no pun intended) mind, can't wait to see how the phase 1 from the Anaxverse will look when it's completed, after playing this i think i might try Slugs & Bugs (a game that focus on squick, a thing i personaly dislike) because of the narrative someday, i have a question, is there any other ending besides the bad and canonical ending? I'm trying to unlock all characters but there are a few missing

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you for the kind words, and I hope you end up enjoying SLugs and Bugs! As far as your question, there is also a gray path where you have to juggle the corruption variable in such a way that you are evil, but still have free will!

Bossa

Nov 25, 2017
Excellent writing. Keep it up The Anax!!
I like that the dev is responsive on this forum too.
Continue to write your amazing stories! Much support.

Reactions: The Anax

Megaflamer

Jun 7, 2017
Actually, this is my fourth finished game! I take my investors seriously, and I am known for my reliability. I intend to do this for a career if I can make enough on Patreon, and even now the games I have done total more than 500,000 words of content! And, there are 8 projects I am making at first, so I am only halfway done with 4 down! If you want to help support all my hard work AND have the added benefit of knowing that work will be finished and professional, please support me on Patreon or share my work in any fetish circles you know of, to help bring more investors to me!

And here are two more of my 100% complete games here on F95 Zone:

Slugs and Bugs: Invasion

The Anax: Call of the Cursed One

I will definitely consider it once my wage goes above minimum, Reliability is so rare for Patreon games

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Hey, Anax, most of your fetishes are not my cup of tea. Still, your games are of such good quality that it's hard not to enjoy them. Keep up the good work, you're one of the best game makers out there.

psygax

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any walkthrough? I've gotten all the endings (3 I believe), but I'm still missing 12 characters that haven't been seen. Can't seem to find them at all.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I doubt there is a walkthrough, did you already read all the character sheets you did unlock? Some are unlocked by someone learning more about my lore. The other advice I might give is that one needs to see different scenes rather than endings. In other words, to use Cel and Dev as examples, I made it so that to unlock Cel, you would have to make a choice where one corrupts her, but then flees the house, so later she would attack the BDA with her Maggot Demons on the gray path. They would also have to choose her and not corrupt her, and one would also see her on the evil path.

I will add that my other titles are generally more linear than this title, making it somewhat easier to unlock all the characters, but many of my investors have mentioned they wanted a story with decisions affecting more scenes. The end result is something that works less like a book and more like a game- but that also means to unlock all the characters requires running through it more times without jumping 'chapters'. Each title has a different layout (for examples my Patrons voted and my next title Cereborg: Inception will work with random events). Different layouts seem to fit different stories better! Hope you enjoy my other works! Four down and four to go!

psygax

Oct 5, 2017
I doubt there is a walkthrough, did you already read all the character sheets you did unlock? Some are unlocked by someone learning more about my lore. The other advice I might give is that one needs to see different scenes rather than endings. In other words, to use Cel and Dev as examples, I made it so that to unlock Cel, you would have to make a choice where one corrupts her, but then flees the house, so later she would attack the BDA with her Maggot Demons on the gray path. They would also have to choose her and not corrupt her, and one would also see her on the evil path.

I will add that my other titles are generally more linear than this title, making it somewhat easier to unlock all the characters, but many of my investors have mentioned they wanted a story with decisions affecting more scenes. The end result is something that works less like a book and more like a game- but that also means to unlock all the characters requires running through it more times without jumping 'chapters'. Each title has a different layout (for examples my Patrons voted and my next title Cereborg: Inception will work with random events). Different layouts seem to fit different stories better! Hope you enjoy my other works! Four down and four to go!
I read the character sheets (filled out a bit more) but missing still quite a few. Specifically, I just want to unlock the characters Daydream Sunflower and Fuuka Blackwood. All in all, loved the game Anax. Now I just got to binge watch/game the rest of the seven!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I read the character sheets (filled out a bit more) but missing still quite a few. Specifically, I just want to unlock the characters Daydream Sunflower and Fuuka Blackwood. All in all, loved the game Anax. Now I just got to binge watch/game the rest of the seven!
Ah ha! Well, that is a rather simple unlock actually...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I should add that 4 of my projects are finished (500k worth of content) the other four are currently just intro placeholders. I make these in the order my Patrons vote for them, so they are all over the map! lol

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Hey @The Anax; Thanks a lot for the game, finished it in both corrupted, pure and gray (51 % + escape) endings, it was... gross as freaking hell lol, but also a cool story, I quickly lost any interest in fapping to it but not interest in finishing it. I'll check out your other stories later, but what would be the best order to play/read them by?

I would drop you some money on the patreon but I'm on welfare so a bit limited in how much I can support.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
That's ok, if you cannot invest monetarily, then, you can still help me. Just advertise my games for me in your fetish circles/forums and link my Patreon. You never know, by you doing something that simple, I might end up with more patrons, which means more projects finished faster!

As far as the 'fapping' goes, my tales are erotic horror, and, of course, it is not everyone's cup of tea. However, as you said, I have heard from others that while it may not be their fetishes, they like the tales enough to enjoy the story and lore. Don't forget too that CoC is one of FOUR finished tales so far. Maybe Phantom, Slugs and Bugs, or The Anax: CotCO would be more to your liking. Anyway, thank you for the kind words!

Reactions: Zurrlock

Bryor

Nov 21, 2017
I've played the game all the way through multiple times but the Roach Queen hasn't unlocked for me. I've got every other character, even Roach Demons, but the Roach Queen hasn't unlocked

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
That's odd, I am not sure why. On my personal game server, the downloads are in the thousands and no one ever reported this. Very strange indeed. I am unsure how you have not chosen the path that unlocks it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes