RPGM Cultivator ~ The Chronicle of A Retired Knight and Monster Girls' Bustling Pioneering [Trial] [Flying Panjandrum]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
1657251881978.png
Ha, great value GBF Narmaya.
Game looks very good, very wholesome, very epic.
Gotta hit that download.
Cheers.

Edit: Aw, it's a trial version.
Ah well.
Putting it on watch, either way, anyway.

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Took a deeper look at the files as well.

So far there are 3 "scenes" available, all relativly tame and certainly not worth the filesize.
Would agree with some of the prior posts and reccomend waiting to see if this ever gets a full (or at least "fuller") release.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019

【A long epic】

In order to ensure a thorough production, the two main developers expect to work on this project for a total of around 5 to 7 years. This is about four times longer than past feature-length productions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The [Scheduled release date] is 2022 because we could not select it due to DLsite specifications, but the actual completion date will be the end of 2023 at the earliest, or 2025 summer at the latest.
Guess this is gonna be on the watch list for a long ass time

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Gin231

Nov 10, 2020
Looks cool, I'll add it to my "keep an eye on" list. No point in playing it now, since if I enjoy it I'll probably have to wait at least a year for the full release. Hopefully this gets finished before the end of 2023 :(

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Oh, artsyle like from game..
1. Explorer of Abyss
2. Shikokushi ~Food Sightseing and Beauty~
3. The Fairy Tale You don't Know

oh, same developer... i c

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok so how the heck does this have the title cultivator when it has nothing to do with cultivation.. I was like yeah another cultivator game.. than looked at it and was like WTF is this... It has nothing to do with cultivators and cultivation.

• Angry
Reactions: Epholos and Yamemai

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Ok so how the heck does this have the title cultivator when it has nothing to do with cultivation.. I was like yeah another cultivator game.. than looked at it and was like WTF is this... It has nothing to do with cultivators and cultivation.
I know there's some niche definition about training to gain the power of a god or some nonsense like that that has come up in a few games posted here recently, but "cultivation" normally just means farming. Which, if you look at the preview pics, is a component of this game.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Newbie translator is still better than MTL i'm sure.
The problem is the "Trial" part.

It has nothing to do with cultivators and cultivation.
This game obviously isn't about Chinese cultivation crap, thankfully.
There is a picture in the op where mc is doing what looks like farm work, that is what this particular cultivation is about i'm guessing.

Reactions: Yamemai

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
【A long epic】

In order to ensure a thorough production, the two main developers expect to work on this project for a total of around 5 to 7 years. This is about four times longer than past feature-length productions.
The trial game is already over 3gigs... just what do these guys plan on making here on top of that? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
I guess it's gonna end up potentially over 10 gigs, that's quite unheard of for rpgm.
Guess i'm gonna bookmark and slowly watch, this looks like it could get picked by Kagura eventually. Easily. :whistle::coffee:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The dev fucked up majorly with the images which is making the file size 10x what it should be. There is both a .png and .rpgmvp file for every image and also a 627MB zip with all of those same images in the pictures folder. The dev also apparently has never heard of layering or flipping images so we have 50 full copies of the each character looking left or right.
Well, if that is the case then whatever publisher they pick when they finish the game will probably fix it.
Probably. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Relax guys this is just ordinary normal family friendly rune factory harvest moon series... :sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes