RPGM Cultivator ~ The Chronicle of A Retired Knight and Monster Girls' Bustling Pioneering [Trial] [Flying Panjandrum]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I really really REALLY want to like this, but at its current release just way too buggy
Missing files and many many softlocks :(
Thats probably more on the translation in progress as opposed to the actual devs work. There are work arounds with the missing images as you can see in the thread though. i dont know what soft locks are you talking about though.

Reactions: Yamemai

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Why it has [MTL] in the title now? :unsure::coffee:
Ah, i see, the supposed TL was just rearranged MTL crap.
What a letdown. All hopes on Kagura now.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The option for the main character to have a face and voice is a step forward at the very least but for the life of me I don't know why anyone would want the main character to be treated like a background NPC.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
The option for the main character to have a face and voice is a step forward at the very least but for the life of me I don't know why anyone would want the main character to be treated like a background NPC.
Its to make it easier to project yourself on them. it would honestly be nice if you could also change his name too instead of being stuck with Arlo.

koga151

May 3, 2021
Thats probably more on the translation in progress as opposed to the actual devs work. There are work arounds with the missing images as you can see in the thread though. i dont know what soft locks are you talking about though.
Actually all the files are in there just wrongly named due to translation. u just need to change them to the correct names.. I encounter some and improvised on the way since i know chinese and most of the battle UI missing are in Kanji so i am able to read them...

After i changed some files names.. the battle UI should looks like this..

some files to take notes if u are these

"Blade Art" > "Skills"
"Magic" > "Spells"
"Specials" > "Unique Ability"

There might be more and i will contine to change them while trying out the game.

1657322936396.png

Reactions: kamibell

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Please delete the useless clutter from the game that's making it 3x the size of what it should be.
There's literally 3x duplicates of everything in the game files.

n0-floW

Dec 3, 2017
As above.
OP, please change the title by at least changing "[MTL]" to "(MTL)", as in current state it breaks view on "Latest Updates"
Or, well, IMO You could completely remove this from the title. Information that this is MTL in description at Language section should be enough :)
Also - could You (or someone else) post an additional download link with only translated version of the game (without project files etc.)? I have pretty unstable network, and so the bigger downloaded file is, the bigger risk that there will be some error that

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok, so checked image files, and currently there are only 3 scenes in this build.

Slime girl sex, handjob scene, and boobsuck.

Of note though, this game WILL have NTR. (There are LI rape scenes with the monsters, that tentacle one in preview, and there is at least an orc one shown in the video on dlsite, does seem limited to rape NTR though).

To roughly translate the text in the vid "sometimes the heroines will have to deal with rough fangs." then shows the orc scene and tentacle scene previews.
Although does seem to imply it may be optional... although "Do you want to stop." kinda gives red flags saying it may only be option to stop it from continuing and not happening.

But currently the demo build has no such scenes, or at least no such full scenes. (or at least what is uploaded here).

Kroff maybe be worth noting this somewhere on the post.

Reactions: slmkaz

Kroff

May 4, 2022
Is the game supposed to be stuck in frame when you faint after making board and dreaming about how the protagonist gets the ring or is that the end of the trial? or else maybe I fuck up something? maybe clicking too fast?

edit: nevermind you are not supposed to be fainting after the second night because when you wake up at night meifa will block you from getting up :D
I really really REALLY want to like this, but at its current release just way too buggy
Missing files and many many softlocks :(
The missing images/softlock should be fine now. Many thanks to jadih's post, it was very useful.

Decrypting the images would be nice for the final release as it makes translating them easier.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-decryptor.20369/

I didn't bother encrypting the images I edited but you can do that with another tool but I would leave it decrypted myself.

En/Decrypt-Code: 205bade0e94c596700e4debe7a6140eb

Lots of script settings need translated but it's a trial so will wait to see if I see this gets finished.
https://f95zone.to/threads/winmerge-a-very-useful-tool-for-renpy-etc-modders.19810/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The file size has also been reduced to 1.36GB after removing all the clutter as was suggested. They are being uploaded to Mega and Anonfiles as we speak, but my net is pretty slow as well so I'll check on them in the morning and update the links. Again, apologies for the inconvenience caused. I see now why such projects are usually managed by teams and not just by individuals.

That said, I will also note two more things:
  1. Despite jadih's and later koga's posts, who showcase the procedure on how to replace the images with English versions, that is over the amount of additional effort I am willing to put into this project. I can just replace the images etc if someone else makes them of their own free will, but I have no right to ask anyone to do that.
  2. As I was attempting to remake the translation from scratch, I downloaded the demo from the DLsite of the game and, after a brief look through the folders, I have realised they have updated it. That means the demo I have uploaded here is different, an older version of what they have on their store now. Not sure how much more content there is in it, but I can confirm I saw a lot of new items. I will not be translating that version of the trial. If a group, like Kagura who were mentioned a few times, feel like picking it up, good, else we'll have to wait for the final release.
This fumble of a translation attempt may not have been a great introduction to this game, which saddens me, however I would like people here to give it the chance it deserves when the full game/a proper translation comes through. I can assure you that the game had no bugs, freezes, crashes, softlocks etc of any sort when I played through it, so if you do encounter any, assume they are due to me messing with the scripts.
Ok, so checked image files, and currently there are only 3 scenes in this build.

Slime girl sex, handjob scene, and boobsuck.

Of note though, this game WILL have NTR. (There are LI rape scenes with the monsters, that tentacle one in preview, and there is at least an orc one shown in the video on dlsite, does seem limited to rape NTR though).

To roughly translate the text in the vid "sometimes the heroines will have to deal with rough fangs." then shows the orc scene and tentacle scene previews.
Although does seem to imply it may be optional... although "Do you want to stop." kinda gives red flags saying it may only be option to stop it from continuing and not happening.

But currently the demo build has no such scenes, or at least no such full scenes. (or at least what is uploaded here).

Kroff maybe be worth noting this somewhere on the post.
I thought about mentioning it, but the rules/guidelines for posting said to only include tags for content that is already in the game, so I didn't tag nor mention it.
What I had done, however, was include the fully translated description of the game on DLsite in the Overview section of the OP, but it was removed, I'm assuming by a mod, for some reason. That overview does cover the rape/avoidable NTR matter you're talking about. I still have it saved so I could repost it, but I'm unsure why it was removed in the first place so I'm a little hesitant to do so.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I thought about mentioning it, but the rules/guidelines for posting said to only include tags for content that is already in the game, so I didn't tag nor mention it.
What I had done, however, was include the fully translated description of the game on DLsite in the Overview section of the OP, but it was removed, I'm assuming by a mod, for some reason. That overview does cover the rape/avoidable NTR matter you're talking about. I still have it saved so I could repost it, but I'm unsure why it was removed in the first place so I'm a little hesitant to do so.
I think it should be fine to mention it, as long as you specify it isn't in the trial version (i.e. this one), but will be in the full version.

Basically just making it clear the game will have it, just not the demo. As for the mod thing... kinda weird. That shouldn't happen afaik, since it is part of the desc. So that is strange.

I would still add it back though... cause well it is part of the games desc, but also adding the note about it not being in the demo somewhere.

You just wouldn't add it to the thread tag until after it is added. I would also suggest adding it under genre as a future tag. (and others like tentacles, rape, group sex etc.).

Although seriously, why did they even add those scenes XD this game is like the polar opposite of that content, and the majority of it is content that conflicts with such tags, but they added it in anyway.... like do they want to minimise the amount of the target demographic?
It's so obvious their goal is to be a monmusu harem game, but then they go an add that.
I will never understand harem style games shoe-horning in some NTR. It is just a bad choice all round dev wise for that kind of game. (even more stupid when it isn't avoidable).

Reactions: ShadowWolf96

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
hmmmm i want to see more full version this game, once the dev fully release the full version.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes