RPGM Cultivator ~ The Chronicle of A Retired Knight and Monster Girls' Bustling Pioneering [Trial] [Flying Panjandrum]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kroff

May 4, 2022
Gofile the others literally have crappy download speed except mega
The gofile upload literally just finished and I have updated it, you can try that one if you want.

Hmm, not sure what's wrong. I finished the demo once (using the old 3 gb one) but redownloaded the new smaller version and got forever sleeping Arlo after the nightmare cutscene?
Can you tell me which version you've downloaded (ie download name, and which link you used), as well as provide a pic of your game when it gets stuck including the error if one pops up?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
The gofile upload literally just finished and I have updated it, you can try that one if you want.

Can you tell me which version you've downloaded (ie download name, and which link you used), as well as provide a pic of your game when it gets stuck including the error if one pops up?
No problem, I've found the bug source.
Apparently, dying on the dungeon OR not sleeping past 3 AM before the day the first flashback event played (where you get the breast sucking scene) will cause you to be unable to get out from your bed due to the maid blocking the way. I checked this with the untranslated trial version from DLsite and got same bug lol.

Kroff

May 4, 2022
No problem, I've found the bug source.
Apparently, dying on the dungeon OR not sleeping past 3 AM before the day the first flashback event played (where you get the breast sucking scene) will cause you to be unable to get out from your bed due to the maid blocking the way. I checked this with the untranslated trial version from DLsite and got same bug lol.
Lmao okay, glad it wasn't my fault. Guess they didn't expect players to do that xd

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
is there any game like this, cultivating and other?
There's at least 3 I knew of, but almost all of them are either incomplete or dead.
1st was Spooky Milk farm (dead in all but name), 2nd was Daily Lives of My Countryside (very minimal farming), 3rd is Cloud Meadow (yeah, dead in the waters).

Hot Spring Hero, the closest in playstyle doesn't have any actual farming, but you do grow harvestable trees by unlocking their plots.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
is there any game like this, cultivating and other?
Most H games that tried to replicate harvest moon/cultivation types ended up being just a cash bait or completely abandoned.

Though, not surprising considering the disgusting amount of work required to make such a game in comparison for a straight puzzle/vn game with H scenes art slapped on it.

I just hope this one doesn't get abandoned too since it seems the dev placed alot of investment in it.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I hope better penis graphics then Hot spring hero because Penis on that game made question mankind will be totally screwed. His penis was small hot dog caliber.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
I'm not saying thet we need an uncensor mod for this one... but we do need an uncensor mod for this one (is too good to be censored only)

Kroff

May 4, 2022
Hey! Can I ask which version of the game you have downloaded (what is the .zip file name), which of the 5 links you used and when you downloaded it? The newest version should be named "Cultivator-RJ328940-(2021-10-08 trial).zip" and the newest version released was on 2022-07-11, but the bug should've been fixed a couple days earlier.
This error should have been fixed in one of the updates. Can you navigate to the file location you can see at the top of this image, and tell me if you have all the same images as pictured?
battlecommands.png

If you have do not have the newer version, I'd recommend redownloading it. If you are worried about losing saved progress, the save files are transferable. Just follow the file location in the picture below, copy any saved file named "file1-file29" (the others are for system use) and paste them in the new folder.
save location.png
*there may be a problem of save files getting corrupted or something when transfering between versions, but so far I haven't encountered anything and we're not really changing the code in the updates so it should be fine

Reactions: samullo santos
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes