RPGM Cultivator ~ The Chronicle of A Retired Knight and Monster Girls' Bustling Pioneering [Trial] [Flying Panjandrum]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Its to make it easier to project yourself on them. it would honestly be nice if you could also change his name too instead of being stuck with Arlo.
I get the idea but it's bizarre when that's explicitly used as a line in the sand. Like you could imagine yourself as an anime character up to that point but a generic pair of eyes to make it look like a real human face was what broke the immersion? The thought that giving him eyes was thought to be a controversial enough decision that you can toggle blind horror mode on and off just makes the whole notion that much sillier.

If anything I get the feeling that people much prefer it when the main character is someone most of the audience thinks is cool, like Rance, to faceless NPCs.

Kroff

May 4, 2022
Monstergirls let'sgoooo, are the scenes animated?
No, unfortunately, just a variety of static images as the scenes progress.

barely can play it complete the translation and fix the folders
Unplayable, errors msgs keep popping out
I believe these issues should be fixed now. I played up until the morning past the first H scene with no issues so hopefully it works now. If any other errors come up, do report them.
Sorry all for the inconvenience.

Kroff

May 4, 2022
Found a bug related to the mine/wrong warp, dont think its the fault of the translation though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I don't think that's something I did (probably). I may know a way to fix it (by changing which coordinates the scene transition teleports you to, ie on the tracks instead of the current tile) but I'm not sure that'd be the solution, as the problem may be something else. There really isn't much to be done in the mine in this version anyway, so it shouldn't really affect gameplay that much.

Reactions: LitCandlejack

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
looks like its from the same people that made Explorers of the Abyss

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
I get the idea but it's bizarre when that's explicitly used as a line in the sand. Like you could imagine yourself as an anime character up to that point but a generic pair of eyes to make it look like a real human face was what broke the immersion? The thought that giving him eyes was thought to be a controversial enough decision that you can toggle blind horror mode on and off just makes the whole notion that much sillier.

If anything I get the feeling that people much prefer it when the main character is someone most of the audience thinks is cool, like Rance, to faceless NPCs.
I definitely agree with you on that one. I don't know where the self-insert idea comes from being the reason that hentai MCs don't eyes. Wouldn't it be more relatable for an MC to have a pair of eyes that are of a different colour rather than no eyes at all?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Hmm, not sure what's wrong. I finished the demo once (using the old 3 gb one) but redownloaded the new smaller version and got forever sleeping Arlo after the nightmare cutscene?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes