RPGM Cultivator ~ The Chronicle of A Retired Knight and Monster Girls' Bustling Pioneering [Trial] [Flying Panjandrum]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Relax guys this is just ordinary normal family friendly rune factory harvest moon series... :sneaky:
That's exactly what's so exciting.
Haven't seen well made farming/crafting sim with monster girls and stuff in forever.
And this one does look promising.
It's also more than just farming sim since it also has combat and stuff, i think it might be closer to actually.
Though, it's unlikely that this game is going to be as elaborate as Portia since it's made in rpgm.

Should be fun anyway tho.
'Course, it probably won't be fun for you if the only thing you care about is polishing your wood. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
That's exactly what's so exciting.
Haven't seen well made farming/crafting sim with monster girls and stuff in forever.
And this one does look promising.
It's also more than just farming sim since it also has combat and stuff, i think it might be closer to actually.
Though, it's unlikely that this game is going to be as elaborate as Portia since it's made in rpgm.

Should be fun anyway tho.
'Course, it probably won't be fun for you if the only thing you care about is polishing your wood. :whistle::coffee:
Hahaha.. at least a "wood" is still product of farming/foresting. lol

by the way, Rune Factory is an RPG farming simulation from the same developer of story of season a.k.a harvest moon (past) and also already had basic farming, dating and crafting (alchemist,blacksmith etc) and it developed long before My time at portia/sandrock, I guess they really inspired from there... As we all know that marvelous with it's masterpieces bokujo monogatari (story of season) and rune factory is already inspiring for the newly farming simulation game developer such as stardew valley, my time at portia/sandrock, and many more...

But I do agree tho, I'm okay with Eroge VN but it will become more interesting when combined with sandbox, farming, gathering, or crafting. So far I really like to play RPG Eroge like bunny black series, evenicle, kamidori and many more.
And this game will become another "plaything" with the farming element and RPG of course :giggle:

Kroff

May 4, 2022
The file doesn't exist. You can copy any .rpgmvp file in that folder and rename it to Com_Skill.rpgmvp.

The dev fucked up majorly with the images which is making the file size 10x what it should be. There is both a .png and .rpgmvp file for every image and also a 627MB zip with all of those same images in the pictures folder. The dev also apparently has never heard of layering or flipping images so we have 50 full copies of the each character looking left or right.
That was not the dev, that was me. I decrypted the images and left them in there. The actual demo, if you were to download it, is about half the size iirc. I'll have to look this over over the weekend.
It also just dawned on me that I translated the game I had, with my save files, and not a clean download, which is entirely on me.
I might download the demo and copy all the translations over, just bear with this noob that is me for a while.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
That was not the dev, that was me. I decrypted the images and left them in there. The actual demo, if you were to download it, is about half the size iirc. I'll have to look this over over the weekend.
It also just dawned on me that I translated the game I had, with my save files, and not a clean download, which is entirely on me.
I might download the demo and copy all the translations over, just bear with this noob that is me for a while.
I guess we can expect about 3-5 gb game when it's complete, then. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Kroff

May 4, 2022
Which RPG Maker is this game made in?
RPG MV

I will also take this chance to say for any people that see this game now, to give me a week to redo the translations into a clean download that should hopefully remove any errors. I'll try to finish faster, though.
In the meantime, do put the game in your crosshair, as it is very good, and maybe even give the original Japanese trial version a try.

koga151

May 3, 2021
View attachment 1913528 View attachment 1913528 Any clue how to fix this error right after the first fight for me
Just copy extra the Com_Special.png and the Com_Special.rpgmvp and rename both into Com_Skill respectively.. I Believe that icon image should be the closest to the skill display.. haven went far into the game so not sure if there is another special icon appearing. they should be in the path for \contents\www\img\battlecommands

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Weight System are really meh walk around with 220/150 item and still no option to build material chest and have no idea what to sell

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Decrypting the images would be nice for the final release as it makes translating them easier.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-decryptor.20369/

I didn't bother encrypting the images I edited but you can do that with another tool but I would leave it decrypted myself.

En/Decrypt-Code: 205bade0e94c596700e4debe7a6140eb

Lots of script settings need translated but it's a trial so will wait to see if I see this gets finished.
https://f95zone.to/threads/winmerge-a-very-useful-tool-for-renpy-etc-modders.19810/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dexhellhound

Apr 18, 2018
hum mm kagura picked up there other game so i am pretty sure they will pick this one up as well ill just wait for there release which will be another year......or three

Gigglebits

Jun 19, 2017
I really really REALLY want to like this, but at its current release just way too buggy
Missing files and many many softlocks :(

Mar 13, 2018
Is the game supposed to be stuck in frame when you faint after making board and dreaming about how the protagonist gets the ring or is that the end of the trial? or else maybe I fuck up something? maybe clicking too fast?

edit: nevermind you are not supposed to be fainting after the second night because when you wake up at night meifa will block you from getting up :D

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes