RPGM Cultivator ~ The Chronicle of A Retired Knight and Monster Girls' Bustling Pioneering [Trial] [Flying Panjandrum]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kroff

May 4, 2022
when would be the full game?
From the developer notes:
"The [Scheduled release date] is 2022 because we could not select it due to DLsite specifications, but the actual completion date will be the end of 2023 at the earliest, or 2025 summer at the latest.
said, a bit over a year at the earliest, or over 2 and a half years at the latest.
They do seem to be uploading newer versions of the demo, as the current one on the game's DL page is different to the one I downloaded nearly a year ago, which is the one I translated. I might translate whatever demo is up during the summer 2023 to boost interest again, but no guarantees.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Weird it's listed October 2022 on dlsite
As stated in the post a few up, DLSite wouldnt let them choose the specifications they were looking forward and that the game wont be coming out till the end of 2023 at the earliest and the beginning of 2025 at the latest.

Reactions: Yamemai

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
just finished the trial and my only issue is the lack of instructions that are translated, and when i'm given several choices. otherwise i'm really interested in this game

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
/jk: I was lied to! It wasn't 5h of gameplay but till Spring 10!
Edit: Or if you finish the warehouse quest; whichever comes first
Game time was only 1h 35min; though, I was using the easiest setting: Eg. Picnic & casual agriculture, to test the waters.

Anyways, looking forward to the full game, translated because I'm to lazy to bother learning jap/moonrunes.

Ps. To get the most out of the trial, I'd recommend you get 30 lumber ASAP, so you can get the workbench & material chest by day2. Should be able to cut down that tree in the farm for the 20-ish needed for the planks after too, thus should be able to unlock warehouse on d4 or 5. It may just be given around d6~7, during the scripted rain. And/or you needa talk to ghost girl, outside of party, to learn about her hobby.
Also, after you plant everything, recommend you wait till after dinner to water, so you get more time to explore. You faint [f]rom either reaching 0 stam or if the time reaches 3.

Edit: typo.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodbirthe

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
It looks like we have a more specific release date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure whether to laugh or cry about it.
Yep, true,
But it's better than waiting for a game made by developers who squeeze their fans' money through Patreon or other platforms...
And they are not consistent about the update...

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Better wait and get something that was polished well rather than get some rushed turd and be disappointed. :whistle::coffee:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes