RPGM Cultivator ~ The Chronicle of A Retired Knight and Monster Girls' Bustling Pioneering [Trial] [Flying Panjandrum]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Mình mới gặp lỗi này khi chơi có ai biết cách khắc phục không chỉ mình với.
This is a mostly english speaking forum, i'd highly recommend using even google translate to talk to others here.

Sử dụng google dịch để giao tiếp

Also, said bug is probably gonna be patched out when the full game comes out.

BruhMoment10

Jan 25, 2022
seems there's a new trial version out and a special one for supporters

AgitatingSkeleton

Jan 24, 2021
Alright, I am dumb and need help. I see screenshots from the full / a fuller version but the DLsite won't let me buy it. Where can I get the version with the most content? Is that version translated? Thanks.

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Alright, I am dumb and need help. I see screenshots from the full / a fuller version but the DLsite won't let me buy it. Where can I get the version with the most content? Is that version translated? Thanks.
"Scheduled release date
Late Dec. 2024"
Straight off the DLsite page, from where the purchase options usually are. What we've got right now is a demo. Release date COULD be a placeholder, but I'm expecting 2025 before we're playing with an English translation.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Cultivator Trial Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.4 GB/341 MB :
, (1.1k Audio and 5.3k Images)

Kroff

May 4, 2022
So the game gonna be out in one go and not periodically released?
Seems like it

On their Ci-en site they say they're about 75% done with the game, and are aiming for a release in late 2024. They've introduced all 14 heroines in the game, and are now working on the dialogue for them, as well as the story and dungeons of the latter half of the game.
We'll just have to wait patiently.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Seems like it

On their Ci-en site they say they're about 75% done with the game, and are aiming for a release in late 2024. They've introduced all 14 heroines in the game, and are now working on the dialogue for them, as well as the story and dungeons of the latter half of the game.
We'll just have to wait patiently.
Should probably note that this release timetable is for Jap scene, we are gonna be waiting for who knows how fucking long. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: Yamemai

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
Should probably note that this release timetable is for Jap scene, we are gonna be waiting for who knows how fucking long. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Also it's an aproximate, if there's something I've learnt from doujin circles is that most of them mean at least 1 to 3 months more from there

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes