VN Ren'Py Cultural Replay: An Unofficial Culture Shock Fanwork [v0.36] [Palos69]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Who's your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
I played through this yesterday and I'm wondering, are certain ntr scenes removed/rearranged so far? I made almost all beta choices but it seems I'm still getting alpha scenes and minimal ntr. I have ntr enabled, but I didn't get the scene where Marcus fucks Sophie in front of mc. Instead she jerked off both of us which was the alpha path in the original game. I also got jerked off by Aunt Liza around the cucumber scene and I feel like that was also an alpha path thing in the original game.
Are you talking about the party scene? If Sophie has below a 2 relationship score and you're a beta, you only get to watch. Otherwise, you're more of a prop in their relationship struggle for dominance.

If you're an Alpha, Sophie gives you a hj while Marcus is passed out. In the version of the original game I have, there is no sex scene where Marcus fucks Sophie at that party.

I didn't think there was any reason to route block the Aunt handjob. Her dynamic with the MC is different than the other girls. There are a couple different ways that scene can play out.

little bug here, it's Sophie:
Thank you. This will be fixed in the next update.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I hope you realize the whole point of the game was the fact that there were 2 distinct paths that appealed to Harem and NTR players. If the MC was a "beta" in your playthrough it was because you chose the beta dialogue options.

First: The original game was a cuck fest all over the place, most of the content focuses on that and the MC is the typical white, dwarf, weak and dickish boy stereotype of everything, no one who likes the harem plays that simply because It wouldn't make the slightest sense on a historical level.

lmfao bro is doing that psychology thing where he braces himself for disappointment, so if it does happen he isnt hurt badly. Calm down dude, the dev said he does this for fun. Stop treating it like an actual game being worked on day and night and more like something to keep an eye on.
Second: there are several devs that develop projects for fun, some "base" their ideas on other games, that is valid and excellent, but copying and pasting a game that already exists is stupid, you don't offer anything new, if you told me it's the same but from the point of view of the girls I buy it from you, or from the point of view of the bull I buy it from you, but this does not change anything, not even the engine, it is not difficult to write an ntr to have the need to copy to trace one that already exists.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
one annoying thing thou
your version uses the original games save locations overriding
original game saves can you change the location where baves are storeo

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
one annoying thing thou
your version uses the original games save locations overriding
original game saves can you change the location where baves are storeo
That shouldn't be the case. I was pretty sure I fixed it. Did you download the version with the bug fix?

I released a patched version that day and a mod replaced the download file links.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
First: The original game was a cuck fest all over the place, most of the content focuses on that and the MC is the typical white, dwarf, weak and dickish boy stereotype of everything, no one who likes the harem plays that simply because It wouldn't make the slightest sense on a historical level.
Sounds like you are projecting. Alpha and Beta players seemed content on the original game, the only problems were when NTR or Alpha got back to back updates rather than it alternating between the 2 paths each update.
Second: there are several devs that develop projects for fun, some "base" their ideas on other games, that is valid and excellent, but copying and pasting a game that already exists is stupid, you don't offer anything new, if you told me it's the same but from the point of view of the girls I buy it from you, or from the point of view of the bull I buy it from you, but this does not change anything, not even the engine, it is not difficult to write an ntr to have the need to copy to trace one that already exists.
If you dont like it then get off the fan mod thread and go back to the original. I am sure everyone would love to ignore your suggestions there.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
That shouldn't be the case. I was pretty sure I fixed it. Did you download the version with the bug fix?

I released a patched version that day and a mod replaced the download file links.
thanks i downloaded again, somehow i managed to download non patched one.
Luckily only autosaves are gone

Reactions: Palos69

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Are you talking about the party scene? If Sophie has below a 2 relationship score and you're a beta, you only get to watch. Otherwise, you're more of a prop in their relationship struggle for dominance.

If you're an Alpha, Sophie gives you a hj while Marcus is passed out. In the version of the original game I have, there is no sex scene where Marcus fucks Sophie at that party.

I didn't think there was any reason to route block the Aunt handjob. Her dynamic with the MC is different than the other girls. There are a couple different ways that scene can play out.

Is it possible a third <sharing> path?

666dudeguy69

Sep 25, 2022

Oh yea, I looked into it and you are right. The scene I was thinking of happens a little later where mc drinks too much and then passes out watching Sophie get fucked by Marcus.

I agree about the Liza hj scene too. I think with the right dialogue, that hj doesn't need to be route blocked.

Love the work you're doing! I hope you keep it up and I look forward to future updates!

Last edited:

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
Palos69, I made a comment earlier about Marcus' father making more sense to be the corrupting influence for the MC's mom (rather than Marcus) and your response mentioned the MC and his sister would be the primary catalysts. Thanks for the answer, but I was left to wonder if Marcus' father will play a larger role in your version than in the original? I get the impression that he was meant to play a larger role there, but the constant changes in development altered that. I also realize that you are limited by what exists in original renders or fan made ones.

Reactions: Chemish

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Palos69, I made a comment earlier about Marcus' father making more sense to be the corrupting influence for the MC's mom (rather than Marcus) and your response mentioned the MC and his sister would be the primary catalysts. Thanks for the answer, but I was left to wonder if Marcus' father will play a larger role in your version than in the original? I get the impression that he was meant to play a larger role there, but the constant changes in development altered that. I also realize that you are limited by what exists in original renders or fan made ones.
He will have slightly more of a role. More to give context than anything.

Android version?
Can you add the link to Android?
I'll make an Android version for the next update. I'm focusing on content right now.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked already but where are the missing scenes at? I can't get a lot of the ones like Glory Hole blowjob and the mom character talking about having sex with Lucas.

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked already but where are the missing scenes at? I can't get a lot of the ones like Glory Hole blowjob and the mom character talking about having sex with Lucas.
They're not in this file. I remove unused renders and re-add them as needed. It keeps the file size small.

The Mom/Lucas is being kept in reserve for a different scene.

I'm not sure about the glory hole scene yet. It's a pretty absurd and I'm thinking about cutting it from my rewrite. If it ends up anywhere, it'll be towards the end.

If you want to play those scenes, you'll have to use the original game for now.

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
They're not in this file. I remove unused renders and re-add them as needed. It keeps the file size small.

The Mom/Lucas is being kept in reserve for a different scene.

I'm not sure about the glory hole scene yet. It's a pretty absurd and I'm thinking about cutting it from my rewrite. If it ends up anywhere, it'll be towards the end.

If you want to play those scenes, you'll have to use the original game for now.
Oh, it's fine if you reshaping the game. I have no issue with it. It's just that the game was a bit "dry" on the sex scene content.

But keep up the work! I have enjoyed how differently you presented the game and cannot wait to see my favorite, Emma, get the spotlight.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
It loads and then closes down immediately
It depends of your phone model or joillplay version? You need to reinstall the latest version of joiplay and renpy plugin for joiplay. Mine works and my phone is using realme 6 pro.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
One thing I've noticed after playing the game in joiplay is how difficult is to gain Tracy love points, it is like somehow she is far more strict and angrier at the MC than the original while the point progression with Sunny seems to be similar save the casual mentions of her and the MC being "together" due to the incident(a little cringy the MC apologising in his mind when he asked for Kala's number, would be better for Sunny to be a bit warmer to the MC since the start to show more emotion than just being conflicted). No problems with Liza very similar options to gain points with her. The corruption system also seems to be stuck but hopefully you guys can fix it for the next versions as Corruption is kinda the main poinof the Culture Shock universe, a place where sex is just more normal and how the MC & Co adapt to it.

Would like to request faster plot development for the incest storyline specially if the MC and Sunny already have something together, which would mean an even bolder Sunny than the original(like when she sees the MC naked in the bathroom perphaps you can sneak some touching and even a handjob, improve upon small scenes and add some for the sis). I echo as the others did on the chat that we need more scenes for Kala and Emma those girls have always been one of the paramount selling points for Culture Shock and the MC barely gets with them let us fuck them earlier and more often in the Alpha Path. Hopefully you can keep up when the time comes threesomes in the same way or even better than the original.

Also noticed that you've listed the neighbour that welcomes the family as a possible girl and that's great as we only had till now the teachers and the Tracy-Eliza duo regarding older love characters.

My dream for a game like this would be a black girl as a love interest(or another Maori girl a relative to Marcus or whatever it would be nice to expand on that family and hot).

Best of luck, try to make the game feel more complete, with more sex and making a better use of the characters than King of lust did.

Also as a big fan of the Tyrant it would be great for someone to remake that story in the long run(please focus only in one project till it's finished), the corruption and love routes had so much potential with the cast being among my favourites.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes