VN Ren'Py Cultural Replay: An Unofficial Culture Shock Fanwork [v0.36] [Palos69]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Who's your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Reuploaded files were added below the Download links on the first page.

The problem was caused by a compile issue and some assets weren't being put into the package.

I manually checked the PC version of the new package and I am no longer seeing grey screens.

Let me know if anybody is still seeing issues. The new package should be over 900 MB.

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
I find the update version is missing many many picture, the scene is all white out but the text is , I dont know why the version is out without testing, will the developer fix these??

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
I find the update version is missing many many picture, the scene is all white out but the text is , I dont know why the version is out without testing, will the developer fix these??
It was tested. The issue wasn't with the code, it was with the package process. Now that I'm aware that this can happen, I'll keep an eye out for it.

And it should be fixed. New links were posted 8 minutes before your post. They are under the original download links and have not yet been mirrored.

edit: Looks like they've been mirrored. The people on this site are fast.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cultural Replay: A Culture Shock Fanwork [v0.25] [Palos69]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
some games who actually are not NTR get sorted out cuz someone ask to put NTR tag cuz some girl is married ou have a gf cuz they are retards, i never complain about NTR but i dont filter out cuz some games stop being in the field so you need to manually ignore the NTR games like i do (only the games who REALLY are made only to be NTR not the games who maybe has a ntr patch and you can just avoid it and have fun )

For Exemple some games have Netori and are Marked as NTR, i love Netori so i cant filter NTR out
I agree somewhat with that statement. I dont like NTR at all, however dating someone else's GF isn't really NTR. If it goes to the point point where the other guy knows he's being cucked or if the game explicit about going behind a someone's back and that the relationship is continuing then its NTR. Netori, Netorase, and Netorare are all NTR and only people who like NTR care enough to differentiate them.

... the ntr hating basement brigade comes out in full form in this site... But the worst is how entitled anti ntr people are. I can't stand it when they complain about "oh if ntr is present then it takes away development time for the content I want to see." Which is only slightly ahead of the ones that complain "if any route has ntr, it means that the mc is getting cucked in some universe and I can't play a game where any version of the girl is a whore so I'm out."

They shouldn't bother NTR specific games because they (should) know those games aren't for them, however, if all of a sudden Cucking shows up in a game you may have been following or even contributing to for years for then you should understand if people are vocal about their displeasure with it. If you were making a bimbo game and all of a sudden loli's were added, or vice versa, you could understand why the same reaction would happen there. Any time a hard kink gets added to the game out of nowhere people will be upset with that especially if the game adds it out of nowhere instead of at least telegraphing that relationship.

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
I’m not really happy with how I implemented the Mom scene after some reflection and conversations.

It was originally intended to be a scene more like the drinking game party scene before I realized I had three facial expressions to work with. It was also going to soft-lock you out of a more loving relationship with the Mom because it was coerced. You can still see remnants of that in the dialogue. I decided to open it up due to the very fair observation that there was a lack of sex.

I’m thinking of rewriting parts of those scenes in the next update that brings the scene more in line with my original plan. It’s going to be more clear that this is a malicious act and the sex won’t be possible unless you have low love with the Mom.

I’m open to hearing other opinions, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fusidrive and D Dog

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
You are in special form I see. It's not about what is the primary focus vs second focus so much as it is that literally anytime a game looks decent but even hints at the mere presence of the 3 letter word, the ntr hating basement brigade comes out in full form in this site. Does the opposite happen in pure harem games? Sure, but they are neither as loud and obnoxious, nor as numerous in pure numbers. But the worst is how entitled anti ntr people are. I can't stand it when they complain about "oh if ntr is present then it takes away development time for the content I want to see." Which is only slightly ahead of the ones that complain "if any route has ntr, it means that the mc is getting cucked in some universe and I can't play a game where any version of the girl is a whore so I'm out."
I always see games that do the split route (the original included) as a challenge. If I play the game right, do the right move and say the right things with the girls, I get the harem. If I don't, I'm punished.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I’m not really happy with how I implemented the Mom scene after some reflection and conversations.

It was originally intended to be a scene more like the drinking game party scene before I realized I had three facial expressions to work with. It was also going to soft-lock you out of a more loving relationship with the Mom because it was coerced. You can still see remnants of that in the dialogue. I decided to open it up due to the very fair observation that there was a lack of sex.

I’m thinking of rewriting parts of those scenes in the next update that brings the scene more in line with my original plan. It’s going to be more clear that this is a malicious act and the sex won’t be possible unless you have low love with the Mom.

I’m open to hearing other opinions, though.
Hard to give advice when we don't know where you intend to go with the game as a whole. I like to think that a developer can do absolutely anything within a game's world, but it needs to make internal sense for the characters, the world, the established rules etc. I wouldn't worry about the "lack of sex" bit, I'd prefer working for something and having it feel more meaningful than it just being added just because. We don't want a repeat of the original here.

Perhaps start by reexamining her character and asking if the actions make sense?

Reactions: Palos69

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
Hard to give advice when we don't know where you intend to go with the game as a whole. I like to think that a developer can do absolutely anything within a game's world, but it needs to make internal sense for the characters, the world, the established rules etc. I wouldn't worry about the "lack of sex" bit, I'd prefer working for something and having it feel more meaningful than it just being added just because. We don't want a repeat of the original here.

Perhaps start by reexamining her character and asking if the actions make sense?
Yeah, I think the scene just jumped the gun on the relationship with the Mom. I added a bunch of elements to try to make the act more plausible but I don’t think it’s enough for a consensual step that major this early.

Thanks for the response.

Reactions: zandalari

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CulturalReplayACultureShockFanwork-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Yeah, I think the scene just jumped the gun on the relationship with the Mom. I added a bunch of elements to try to make the act more plausible but I don’t think it’s enough for a consensual step that major this early.

Thanks for the response.
I disagree with Zandalari. You should worry about lack of sex.
That scene was good. The route to the scene was decent. It's good that we are getting a such a major scene this early. More sex is always better, don't blueball the players for months for a single blowjob and lots of blah blah. Don't forget, 99% of the players are here for sex scenes. Things don't have to make sense 100%. No incest game in this site makes sense if you think about it. Only mentally ill parents would even think about having sex with their offspring in real life, forget about them doing it. People suspend their beliefs a little bit if they play a game like this.
Your version of the game is a straight upgrade from the original. Things start early with the mother and sis and the game looks much better. Keep up the good work.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
Personally, I remember women in the original as being open sluts to anyone other than MC, so I'm all for incest early because, in my eyes, dev has already ruined those characters. Besides, this game is supposed to be about differences in cultures, so we should have been allowed to choose our origin place, like, say, Alabama, so I can start helping those goddamn hoes understand the benefits of a wholesome family on day 1.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The scene between MC and Mom is on the NTR route. To get to the point where Mom has a date with MC, Mom must first sleep with Lucas. The Mod bypass this issue and allows you to see the scenes even if you are on the Alpha route.
So, right now, without the mod, if you are on the ALPHA route and Lucas doesn't bang the mom, the date never happens?

Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
So, right now, without the mod, if you are on the ALPHA route and Lucas doesn't bang the mom, the date never happens?
That's right, Dev clarified in a post that this scene only happens if Tracy gets depressed because Lucas ghosted her. So, it's in the NTR route. I do not recommend it, but you can access the Tracy NTR route even if you are Alpha. Tracy has to buy a special bikini (Pink White or Pink Polka) and MC has to take a nap (or give Mom a massage) when they go to the beach, then linger near the bar so Mom obtain Lucas number. Then everything happens automatically until, at the end of day 7, MC hears Tracy talking on the phone with Liza. From there, if several decisions are answered correctly, MC gets to sleep with Tracy.
Let me tell you, there are a lot of steps that must be followed carefully to get this scene. Much easier if you install and use the Mod. Not because I developed it...

Reactions: msleomac
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes