VN Ren'Py Cultural Replay: An Unofficial Culture Shock Fanwork [v0.36] [Palos69]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Who's your favorite girl?

• Total voters

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
That's right, Dev clarified in a post that this scene only happens if Tracy gets depressed because Lucas ghosted her. So, it's in the NTR route. I do not recommend it, but you can access the Tracy NTR route even if you are Alpha. Tracy has to buy a special bikini (Pink White or Pink Polka) and MC has to take a nap (or give Mom a massage) when they go to the beach, then linger near the bar so Mom obtain Lucas number. Then everything happens automatically until, at the end of day 7, MC hears Tracy talking on the phone with Liza. From there, if several decisions are answered correctly, MC gets to sleep with Tracy.
Let me tell you, there are a lot of steps that must be followed carefully to get this scene. Much easier if you install and use the Mod. Not because I developed it...
I tried to unlock it, but we don't see the actual scene, we just read that Tracy and Lucas banged, although I hate NTR, it's a bit disappointing.

Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
I tried to unlock it, but we don't see the actual scene, we just read that Tracy and Lucas banged, although I hate NTR, it's a bit disappointing.
Nah, we don't get to see Tracy and Lucas. There are some renders but Dev didn't include them. That is why the Tracy-Lucas NTR route with is the simplest. The Sunny-Marcus NTR route is only activated if you are Beta. Another thing I forgot to mention is that all NTR routes need the option in Preferences to be active.
I don't like NTR one bit, but if I'm going to develop a Mod for an NTR game I better have to show everything. Tracy-Lucas is nothing, wait to see Sunny-Marcus, is merciless, and Emma-Marcus, is brutal.
I bring you one more incentive to download the Mod. At the end of the scene between Tracy and the MC I included several renders that are not in the original game, like a bonus, they can only be seen if the Mod is installed. Now, are you curious much?

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
Actually a cool idea. I'm looking forward to more new content with Emma. The original game is good, but updating once a year is very tough. I hope the game will have more moments and the fetishes will be more severe, which is clearly not something a developer whose goal is to make money can afford.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I played the original game, except from the bugs, the whole ALPHA route is not very well made, I mean: in the BETA you see very emotionally hurting NTR scenes, the MC is a total loser and the "bad guys" don't miss the chance to show that they are taking everything from the MC.
In the ALPHA I am expecting to see the opposite, with the MC obtaining all the girls and showing off, but instead it's all pretty lame.....

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
I played the original game, except from the bugs, the whole ALPHA route is not very well made, I mean: in the BETA you see very emotionally hurting NTR scenes, the MC is a total loser and the "bad guys" don't miss the chance to show that they are taking everything from the MC.
In the ALPHA I am expecting to see the opposite, with the MC obtaining all the girls and showing off, but instead it's all pretty lame.....
I agree, in the original game, for example, the scene between MC and Emma at Emma's house has considerably less substance than the same scene between Marcus and Emma. But I understand that the objective of this type of game is precisely to gloat in the MC's suffering. Anyway, I liked the original Culture Shock and I'm grateful that they gave me an Alpha route, albeit a poor one, to enjoy the models, Tracy and Emma, my favorites.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
i do not understand beta path mom fucking her own son because some black guy fucked her and run
or in his own words pump and dump if only we can see nothing
this does not make sense
so no beta just rewritten more psychological dept alpha mod
so if beta mc can fuck mother at the beginning what will happen in alpha path?
pity,

Last edited:

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
i do not understand beta path mom fucking her own son because some black guy fucked her and run
or in his own words pump and dump if only we can see nothing
this does not make sense
so no beta just rewritten more psychological dept alpha mod
so if beta mc can fuck mother at the beginning what will happen in alpha path?
pity,
This version of the Mom is very insecure. She's been out of the dating game for a long time, thought she had a connection, let herself hope, and then was brought back down to reality. Then she turns to her emotional rock, which is her son, who she treats like a surrogate husband. I've seen this type of mother out in the wild, with their Freudian attempts to "raise boyfriends" (not for incest purposes, but they try to raise them into men they wish they were with.)

"Pump and dump" is a phrase from the OG. I removed those lines specifically because they make Lucas sound stupid. Any women he talked about that way would probably laugh in his face, call him a fuck boy, and be glad they don't have to see him again. Using the scene later allows me to reintroduce him into the story.

And about the beta fucking the mom. It's technically an optional scene. You don't have to do it to progress the story. But in hindsight, I do think that it makes no sense that an MC with a high love would do that, which is why I'm rewriting that section.

The high love versions of the sex scene are going to be removed and re-added down the line in their relevant stories. The low love versions are being kept in and the choice is being rewritten so it's clear the MC is taking advantage of his mother. This will allow a path where either the Mom is resentful of the MC if he's a beta or is cowed by the MC if he's alpha.

People seem to want different types of fetishes and styles of interaction, so this is one of the many events that will allow divergence for flavor. And I don’t see the point of making sex scenes exclusive to one route or the other, when just changing text can make them fit in a path. It seems wasteful.

The NTR needs buildup and the threat of loss, or it has zero meaning. It's a very cerebral type of fetish. That's why the MC is being given the "option" to establish some romantic tension or a sexual relationship early. Those that choose not to partake now, will still be able to setup those routes later, but some flavors of NTR don’t work without an established relationship.

Just a heads up, but I’ve outlined out the next update. The two days I’m going to be adding are more buildup, but it’s key for any future Marcus stuff.

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
watching or cuckold is not that interesting, i just do not like games while great like NLT media stuff unrealistically only one guy fucks all the girls without any consequences, one love interest catches the guy then its threesome, foursome or twelvesome. I hate Marcus in original game though i like NTR scenes because he is a Marty Sue, great at everything he does and everyone loves him for some reason. Black guy was at least a jerk, more personality than OG Marcus. Hope OG dev remembers there are other guys in the game too. Great to know u try to avoid getting in that one cock rules all trap

Reactions: Palos69

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
I try it on my phone using joiplay it won't work with wt mod. It ended up crash back to joiplay menu after loading for a short time.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know about anyone else but the thing I hope to see in this version is scenes where we can watch Marcus bang Emma while she knows we are there.

The library scene in the original was hot but the mc still hasn't got to be right there next to Emma while Marcus destroys her pussy and that is a darn shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Palos69
Sep 29, 2023
Personally, I remember women in the original as being open sluts to anyone other than MC, so I'm all for incest early because, in my eyes, dev has already ruined those characters. Besides, this game is supposed to be about differences in cultures, so we should have been allowed to choose our origin place, like, say, Alabama, so I can start helping those goddamn hoes understand the benefits of a wholesome family on day 1.
Personally I've seen more cases of the benefits in KY lol

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I always see games that do the split route (the original included) as a challenge. If I play the game right, do the right move and say the right things with the girls, I get the harem. If I don't, I'm punished.
And this is okay, i just avoid the games where you dont have a choice, i will give a exemple
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But when i see a game where even without reading anything just the pictures i know is a game where is made for... especific people... and the mc wont even fuck someone i know what to do i ignore (so it wont appear to me again cuz i end up playing some by mistake in the past) also is a very very bad thing, some people here are so sensitive i think we really need a new tag for FORCED NTR, cuz so many games get filtered out when we remove NTR and the game is not even a Full NTR game

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
So, right now, without the mod, if you are on the ALPHA route and Lucas doesn't bang the mom, the date never happens?
This is being changed in the next update. Now that I’m pushing the high love versions of the scenes to later on in the story, there is no longer a reason to restrict access to the Mom/Son date to that event flag.

I also realized it was to the benefit of the story for the Mom to know that the MC was interested in her early.

No gallery mod?
It’ll be in the next update if everything goes as planned.

Reactions: msleomac

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
This is being changed in the next update. Now that I’m pushing the high love versions of the scenes to later on in the story, there is no longer a reason to restrict access to the Mom/Son date to that event flag.

I also realized it was to the benefit of the story for the Mom to know that the MC was interested in her early.

It’ll be in the next update if everything goes as planned.
How much later? You know why so many people hate the original game right? Incest stuff came way later and they were inferior scenes to NTR ones. I hope you don't go the same route of blueballing the players.

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
How much later? You know why so many people hate the original game right? Incest stuff came way later and they were inferior scenes to NTR ones. I hope you don't go the same route of blueballing the players.
I don’t think you have much to worry about there. It’s already faster than the original game. A lot of vanilla stuff should come before the fetishes. And I think the circumstances around this are different than most of the paid AVNs.

Monetization always incentives new content at the cost of everything else. I’ve seen people get pissed on a Patreon if the update is just a QoL patch, even if it’s a major overhaul, since it didn’t progress the story or add content for a fetish.

That’s one of the main reasons I want to keep this free. If people don’t like something and I agree with the reasons, I can take as much time as I need to go back and change it.

But pacing is going to be an ongoing battle with lots of adjustments. Especially when we get to the points where things went off the rails in the OG.

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Is this version different from the original game or is it almost the same?
uses same renders, maybe some additional fan art but it seems that pacing and story is different,
for example black guy mom scene is cut but mc Mother first scene is moved to day 8 from day 32

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Hm i thought since this is a "remake" its up to the point of the original but it was rather short so far.

Besides this, it feels like this game is intended for a ntr audience but i dont know the original though...

Apr 19, 2020
Does Marcus finally bangs Tracy in this fan version and if not will we see it in the next update.

BTW I like this fan version more then the OG game so hoping that the marcus content wont take long to be implemented.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes