May 8, 2018
It was already mentioned earlier that in some update a particular route will have more progress than other. Last 2 updates required more development in alpha storyline so that's why we gave more progress and content on that route. And this update storyline required more progress in beta so that's why it had more content. That's it I can't say more than that thank you.....
I totally understand it, but looking on development of alpha path, at end of the game there will be at max 30% of sex content, while, on the ntr path, there will be fuck fest with 70% or more of game's content. I don't think that's fair to us on alpha path. Anyway, I just hope that I'm wrong with it, but that's the feeling with all this till now. At end, only what is left is to wait and see.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I have said already what I wanted to say, without having access to the roadmap and such information I can not know it for sure how bad or good balance in development of game is and if they have well planned roadmap to put it right. I do get some vibes of Caroline City though where paths also became very unbalanced even if for very different reasons.

After all it will not be my problem if devs reach the climax of NTR route in about a years time and can think of no new NTR content to add then anymore since all characters are already gang banged by whole city except MC on that path and sold of to be pimped in another city while on alpha path he finally is starting to be holding hands with Mom and Sis at that time and that path needs another year work. (Exaggerating a little for effect:p). It feels though to me that since tjhe past can not be rewritten due to the develop time that would take, devs better have a good look whether they should not rewrite the future parts of the game a bit especially if wanta 50/50 development split from now on.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
I played the last update and it was great, the game still has two distinct paths to follow and after chapter 1 update with the alpha route peak it was only fair this update bring in some extra NTR so its really not worth all this criticism

however there were few bad things added with this update like :

1) choosing an event at the expense of another like choosing Tracy over Maude for example ( the coffee date and such ), i hope King of Lust changes that and future updates reverse it

2) No Christmas or new years special i was really hoping to finger Tracy again so that was a bummer

Reactions: Rythan25

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
too much angst in this thread..there is a non-ntr path and a ntr path..both are now properly separated and easier for each group of players to follow..i am able to play my bland boring old man vanilla path happily without creepy folks honking on my dames like they did before..and y'all that like yer dames being taken from ya can easily play your path..everyone should be happy..as for sexing the family..auntie is family and boy howdy she likes sexing you :p but i'm happiest with the "GF"(tattoo cutie) she gives my MC lots of lovin' and seems properly GF now..all his..all in all..i've gone from iffy on this game early on to now happy with hows it is playing out..the choices are there in plain english as you play how to get the path you want..even tells you in the choices if its love confident corruption whatever...so everyone have a happy and find your path :D
I agree I suppose for those that just wanna sex the mother and sister we will just need to be patient

Reactions: johnelros

Lord_von_Bern

Mar 15, 2019
After every update same people arguing about the same shit. Only NTR gets this much hatred since it's not okay to be openly against homosexual content these days. Do you also play and bitch about sissy roleplay games? Do you also play and bitch about games with giant fetish? If a particular game is going into a direction for a while that you are not okay with just stop playing it. Simple as that. I really don't get it, someone drops a game with huge NTR tag in it and all of a sudden it's a shit storm.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well I have said already what I wanted to say, without having access to the roadmap and such information I can not know it for sure how bad or good balance in development of game is and if they have well planned roadmap to put it right. I do get some vibes of Caroline City though where paths also became very unbalanced even if for very different reasons.

After all it will not be my problem if devs reach the climax of NTR route in about a years time and can think of no new NTR content to add then anymore since all characters are already gang banged by whole city except MC on that path and sold of to be pimped in another city while on alpha path he finally is starting to be holding hands with Mom and Sis at that time and that path needs another year work. (Exaggerating a little for effect:p). It feels though to me that since tjhe past can not be rewritten due to the develop time that would take, devs better have a good look whether they should not rewrite the future parts of the game a bit especially if wanta 50/50 development split from now on.
OK how much time they spend in order to remake the first days/how much days was remaded-5?6?More?
Why when they was doing that they didn't also rewrite the scenes?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
As I recall, the "taking Marcus's girl" is supposed to be on the Alpha path for sure. But I agree, add some other types of NTR into the NTR path.

The thing that people seem to be confused about in this thread is the ones saying that this was an NTR only game that pandered to the Non NTR crowd and you're completely wrong. There have always been both paths, King of Lust wanted both paths from the beginning. It wasn't something added later, it was an original game mechanic.
very true and the first release when you told marcus to fuck off he would leave the family alone but the previous writer the ntr cuck changed everything. all of a sudden marcus and his creepy dad was their in your face in every update. also the alpha path got some ntr content witch was later fixed since this was never suppose to be part of the path the path got mixed up... :mad: and both sides pro ntr and non ntr got a clash right their.

And dont forget previous update got all the ntr crowd whining about too little content.. i never seen this before.. :love:

Reactions: Rythan25 and Jubz

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
After every update same people arguing about the same shit. Only NTR gets this much hatred since it's not okay to be openly against homosexual content these days. Do you also play and bitch about sissy roleplay games? Do you also play and bitch about games with giant fetish? If a particular game is going into a direction for a while that you are not okay with just stop playing it. Simple as that. I really don't get it, someone drops a game with huge NTR tag in it and all of a sudden it's a shit storm.

where were you when your ntr buddies where bitching in previous update about lack of content??? :cautious:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
very true and the first release when you told marcus to fuck off he would leave the family alone but the previous writer the ntr cuck changed everything. all of a sudden marcus and his creepy dad was their in your face in every update. also the alpha path got some ntr content witch was later fixed since this was never suppose to be part of the path the path got mixed up... :mad: and both sides pro ntr and non ntr got a clash right their.

And dont forget previous update got all the ntr crowd whining about too little content.. i never seen this before.. :love:
To be honest, I'm not sure I like the "Locked" paths now in Chapter 2. I liked that there was always the NTR challenge on the Alpha path, it made it more interesting to play. There's less tension in the Alpha plot now. It's more like a waiting game at this point. "How long till they give in? I mean, they're gonna give in unless you absolutely fuck up, but it's just a matter of when. Stay Tuned to the next update."

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
To be honest, I'm not sure I like the "Locked" paths now in Chapter 2. I liked that there was always the NTR challenge on the Alpha path, it made it more interesting to play. There's less tension in the Alpha plot now. It's more like a waiting game at this point. "How long till they give in? I mean, they're gonna give in unless you absolutely fuck up, but it's just a matter of when. Stay Tuned to the next update."
True but i did not like the part where marcus and his creepy dad where all over the place, to me this is very good change.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
OK how much time they spend in order to remake the first days/how much days was remaded-5?6?More?
Why when they was doing that they didn't also rewrite the scenes?
https://f95zone.to/threads/culture-shock-ch-2-v0-1-king-of-lust.13753/post-2810620
Think this post of the writer says it best. I do think his arguments are fair enough overall, just fear he might underestimate the existing imbalance and how hard it will be for him to reach the climax on the romance and NTR path at about the same time in development.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i have updated the incest patch to the new version.i was hoping that in the bug fix will be fixed the day5 crash but it is not.There is only fixed day16 and day17.That means that i have including the incest patch the day5.rpy file what fixed this crash.Please make an backup from the original day5.rpy file before you overwrite this.Have fun with it :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/culture-shock-ch-2-v0-1-king-of-lust.13753/post-2810620
Think this post of the writer says it best. I do think his arguments are fair enough overall, just fear he might underestimate the existing imbalance and how hard it will be for him to reach the climax on the romance and NTR path at about the same time in development.
They still have 9 more months in order to make the routes equal.
No idea how the new approach-choose only 1 girl,again choose only 1 girl-will work in the future.
Of course if mother and sister continue without real content,we will choose the other girls.But what if not choosing them now will lock a future content with them?
Only devs know that indeed and it may close mom or sis or it may open it up actually. Just depends on how they want to go about it and what consequences they want to give to certain actions.
If not choosing mom/sis now will lock them in the future-that will be damn nasty move.
After all if we don't go for other girls now,we are forced to play without any sex scenes for many months.
hey guys,
i have updated the incest patch to the new version.i was hoping that in the bug fix will be fixed the day5 crash but it is not.There is only fixed day16 and day17.That means that i have including the incest patch the day5.rpy file what fixed this crash.Please make an backup from the original day5.rpy file before you overwrite this.Have fun with it :)
And what we do with backup?
it is for just in case.I didn´t see a jump comand to that delete label but it is for save
OK,but still what to do with backup?Put it in another folder?Rename it and keep in the same?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes