RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So if this is a reworking of the old days, then does the Walkthrough change or is it just text expansion?

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Yes their was a game like that I started to get into in hopes that MC would tell girlfriend fuck off and start dating girl from class but then she began to fendom him they met at a dark location he met her online didnt know it was her after that I quit playing cause I figured their was no hope for this MC to gain his pride.
But this, like the other post, has nothing to do with this game.
At best it's anecdotal.

Culture Shock can be played in several ways, one of them has a cuckolding theme but there is also an alpha and a beta route.
In the end, if you worry of accidentally being exposed to something not alpha-male:ish, I guess you'll be better served by playing one of the many other games catering exclusively to that particular power fantasy; They aren't difficult to find.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can you try something new?
Instead to do another ntr flame in this thread, why do you not go back of one month and read the last one?
Or you can start from the OP and enjoy several flames about the same stupid argument. You can even fap on it if flame is your fetish.

Popoff

Sep 14, 2017
These developers are getting very frustrating I have supported many artist through patreon but it seems like it is a waste of money none of them ever continue their stories they just keep redoing the same story with so called improvements with no new content. And they wonder why they lose supporters. I hope they all start doing a better job. thanks for letting me vent.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Has there been a roadmap posted, or similar? Something describing how far the game has come along it's intended path? (without spoilers of course :) )

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Has there been a roadmap posted, or similar? Something describing how far the game has come along it's intended path? (without spoilers of course :) )
All I know is that there are several posts indicating the intended direction of the game. Examples are posts and .

"1.0 Will not be the end of this game, in fact it is more like the half way point if not the end of the first act."

So we have come along halfway of the first act.

Reactions: numanumani

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
does anyone had trouble playing the game with the mouse?? when i got to the part to pick a choice i got several times stuck in loops that goes back to the choices when i use the mouse and only with the keyboard i get out of the loops. maybe its a bug or my mouse is going boinkers :p

U

User_17502

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Delete your save files and restart the game.
Interesting idea. I might come up with something like that but as for how far we have come, take a look below.
All I know is that there are several posts indicating the intended direction of the game. Examples are posts and .

"1.0 Will not be the end of this game, in fact it is more like the half way point if not the end of the first act."
So we have come along halfway of the first act.
0.70 ended at about 21% of the final story, we had to make some changes to the early game to accommodate our lack of technical abilities but we are addressing this with 0.80 and 0.85.
At the end of 1.0 we should have finished 30% of the story
What's new on V0.80?.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Now in the evening I had time to play the new CS version a bit more and it is really nice how the start is reworked! More options (e.g. you can now specify which bikini the girls wear for Mom and Sis individually with variable results), some different choices and new stuff. Like on the Diplomat route ( I am sure on Alpha and recovering Beta too) the MC is now Santa and can influence the Mom towards you.
I got a softcore handjob from her as well and as I said this is on a Mom and Sis focused diplomat route, not the alpha. Looking forward to more! Very nice work!

U

User_17502

I hope he doesn't keep adding new characters over & over, that will lead to all the content getting spread too thin.
We don't plan on adding a ton of new characters. Instead any new character's we add will be used to fill out the setting more rather than becoming a focal point in the story.
We have seen everyone crucial in the main storyline at this point.
Except for a certain someone.... XD (And no it's not who you are thinking about.)
does anyone had trouble playing the game with the mouse?? when i got to the part to pick a choice i got several times stuck in loops that goes back to the choices when i use the mouse and only with the keyboard i get out of the loops. maybe its a bug or my mouse is going boinkers :p
Ah. Rollback might be on. You can change that in the settings.
(I have been leaving it on by default because I enjoy seeing the reactions at this point XD)

Reactions: Kaparzo

Omega56

Aug 7, 2017
yes, same here

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not bad, but i wish that the dev put what an answer do, what love do, what corruption do, etc, the game is not that bad, altouth the alpha route have a lot less "fun" with the girls, probably because a "slow love", but if you like so see your girls come back with a pussy filled, this is your game. My only hope that he make both routes nice and fun.

yes, same here
Just click in the text, if you click in ther border of the screen, the text give a rollback

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Not bad, but i wish that the dev put what an answer do, what love do, what corruption do, etc, the game is not that bad, altouth the alpha route have a lot less "fun" with the girls, probably because a "slow love", but if you like so see your girls come back with a pussy filled, this is your game. My only hope that he make both routes nice and fun.
Sometimes I think we all play different games when reading the various posts.;)
I am sure that the Devs will make all three main routes (Alpha, swinging Beta NTR-like or total cuck NTR-hate and various diplomat routes) fun to play! Case in point, just a few posts back I wrote about a diplomat playthrough I am on and I already got a soft handjob from Mom.
Alpha is only less fun if you are of the opinion that Alpha means fuck all girls within 15 minutes of playtime. There will be enough alpha fun coming in further updates. e.g. the Devs already said that in the next updates there will be more Mom and Sis stuff for all kind of routes.
Personally I think the diplomat routes might become my favourite, because you concentrate on gaining love of 1-2 girls and corrupt the others with many options. The "Beta-gone-Alpha NTR-liking" route might be interesting too because it seems to go towards the MC becoming a Stag. I have not seen this often in NTR games, Stag meaning a guy who likes his girl(s) slutting around but stays loving and confident in bed with her/them, so kudos if the Devs manage it.
But generally CS is slowly shaping towards one of the best games on site.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Sometimes I think we all play different games when reading the various posts.;)
I am sure that the Devs will make all three main routes (Alpha, swinging Beta NTR-like or total cuck NTR-hate and various diplomat routes) fun to play! Case in point, just a few posts back I wrote about a diplomat playthrough I am on and I already got a soft handjob from Mom.
Alpha is only less fun if you are of the opinion that Alpha means fuck all girls within 15 minutes of playtime. There will be enough alpha fun coming in further updates. e.g. the Devs already said that in the next updates there will be more Mom and Sis stuff for all kind of routes.
Personally I think the diplomat routes might become my favourite, because you concentrate on gaining love of 1-2 girls and corrupt the others with many options. The "Beta-gone-Alpha NTR-liking" route might be interesting too because it seems to go towards the MC becoming a Stag. I have not seen this often in NTR games, Stag meaning a guy who likes his girl(s) slutting around but stays loving and confident, so kudos if the Devs manage it.
But generally CS is slowly shaping towards one of the best games on site.
Of course, the choices is what make a game great, but like you said, everebody have a preference and a favourite, i realy like the idea of a harem, filled with love, but i don't like the share options, but like i said, hope that the dev make a game nice for both, and not only focus in one of another.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Of course, the choices is what make a game great, but like you said, everebody have a preference and a favourite, i realy like the idea of a harem, filled with love, but i don't like the share options, but like i said, hope that the dev make a game nice for both, and not only focus in one of another.
Definitely we all have our preferences, but after playing some of the new version I am confident the Devs will find ways to make all routes fun. An example, in the new version the Santa changed on the diplomat route from the black guy to the MC himself and at that point in-game the diplomat has comparatively few confidence points. I think the Devs will make some fun routes for all players, be it the Harem-guys, those for "conventional" love (one true love), those with two special girls to love, the swingers, the Stags or the Betas and the total beta cuckolds.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Definitely we all have our preferences, but after playing some of the new version I am confident the Devs will find ways to make all routes fun. An example, in the new version the Santa changed on the diplomat route from the black guy to the MC himself and at that point in-game the diplomat has comparatively few confidence points. I think the Devs will make some fun routes for all players, be it the Harem-guys, those for "conventional" love (one true love), those with two special girls to love, the swingers, the Stags or the Betas and the total beta cuckolds.

I wonder what the dev is going to add fetishes, in the patron i only saw Corruption, (Optional NTR), Interracial, Domination and Submission, i hope to add some fun stuff, like a footjob.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes