Mar 4, 2019
For me I fixed the last update so Sis would shoot down Marcus even though I should have already been on that route but I believe there was a bug on the last patch. I download 8, loaded save and now Marcus Claus is waving his dick around at my loved ones??? I'm not sure if this is another bug or just the way it's going to be...

Ok, to answer my own question, after looking at the scripts, I needed to start over again I guess because the change to the confidence variable automatically puts your confidence at zero enabling the NTR content. Makes sense.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It's not a good idea to piss-off your fans, if the goal is to increase your monthly income! If NTR is the primary pathway then the dev needs to state that, so disinterested folks can move along. Thank you dev for my morning cock block!:(

Reactions: Nightphysics

Angmir

May 29, 2017
So this build is just remaking of the first couple days ?
Not progressing any further than last build ?

Ah well, I ll wait for 0.9 before I play it any further.

Reactions: Koulo077

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Still getting the attached error on opening the game -
I have no saves in the AppDate folder
I have deleted all local saves
And still no joy.
Tried adding day9 and 10 fixes and still nothing.
Version 0.61 works ok for me, the last one to do so, only thing I can think is it's the compressed version, but would rather not have to DL 2.3Gb. That said, IIRC I had the same with 0.70 on both compressed and uncompressed versions.
I've dug deeper and can't find much other than blaming saves and compressed versions
Any help would be appreciated
OK deleted both extracted versions and ran CCleaner and I have got to the start screen. Interesting thing, it seems V0.8 compressed version comes with saves? Else it is dragging them up from somewhere else.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
so there is no new content for the "Alpha route "?

i guess i'l wait for the next update i'm not a fan of NTR

but if the changelog was up to date it avoided many misunderstandings

at least just a note saying that this update was unique to the NTR path

U

User_17502

On the topic of this über-alpha Quatsch some players want to push through: In what kind of fantasy world are you living? A son going "roaring Elk" at his mom and her Boss, even potentially going as far as not greeting the Boss at first meet?(before something even happens) It would be plain stupid and Tracy would be right chewing the MC out royally for his display!

After this stuff happens, Tracy can go against her sleazy Boss if she wants to quite nicely with harassment charges etc.. Some of you are totally hung up on one scene, I am sure we will become a alpha man over the course of the alpha route. Culture Shock tries to be a halfway realistic erotica game, so it is not going from zero to nailing all available women on day 2.

The new (v.80) start has way more options for finetuning your personal way through Alpha, Beta and Diplomat routes, that is great!
One question though: At some points (e.g. Mom talking on the phone) there are some missing pics. The game still functions, the text goes on, but several pics are not shown. Is that a bug or are they missing because the pics in question are reworked for v.0.85?
Btw, nice that Tracy went back to the pink bikini, it fits her better than the orange-brown one.
I will address a lot off the misconceptions about this game in another post.
But yes I am trying to make a semi-realistic story.
I will look into those missing images. I might have messed up when I removed the old images from the game and not the code.

Though that is nice from a non-NTR point of view, it still does not take away the complaint of some that too much of the Non-NTR route is about Marcus and his father's interactions with Mom and sis and not about forging relations yourself with your Mom and Sis. That is one thing I personally think The Tyrant does right on the Non NTR route, but that is of course only my opinion.

Dev is free to do as he pleases how he wants to develop his game and since it would make a bigger divergence between NTR and NOn-NTR route it would mean more work for the dev, so can understand if he prefers not to go that way.
I completely understand and agree with that statement. Not alot of time has been given to personal connections between the MC and his family but I have planned for 0.90 and 1.0 to address that.
1.0 Will not be the end of this game, in fact it is more like the half way point if not the end of the first act.
I do not like this game because you decide what you decide your mother is fucked and your sister too. The difference is whether you see it or not. But it always happens.
So that several routes if nothing changes practically
That should not be happenning. This is not The Tyrant XD.
If you restarted and follow the alpha route then Step-Mom is still sexually frustrated and at no point in either path does Step-Sister lose her virginity thus far.
Well at least he doesn't make the mc lick the girls clean after the other men are done with them. Yet.
So there's that. I guess.:LOL:
No.
I do not like this.
Please no.
No one request this. XD
Elena - from hot brunette to fugly fake blonde. WTF were the devs thinking ! Bring back the old model !
Her skin looks like she is 60 !
She is not 60....
At least that is what she says.
the game was unplayable for me as I got a constant an error has occurred with line for basically everything not to mention it was also skipping the choices when the ignore button was pressed to ignore the line errors so please fix up the line coding to make this update playable.
P.S
I've never had this issue before with Ren'Py games before
Please restart the game with a new save. This update does not have progress past day 10 but instead redoes days 0-3 for the most part.
Still getting the attached error on opening the game -
I have no saves in the AppDate folder
I have deleted all local saves
And still no joy.
Tried adding day9 and 10 fixes and still nothing.
Version 0.61 works ok for me, the last one to do so, only thing I can think is it's the compressed version, but would rather not have to DL 2.3Gb. That said, IIRC I had the same with 0.70 on both compressed and uncompressed versions.
I've dug deeper and can't find much other than blaming saves and compressed versions
Any help would be appreciated
If you have a Mac I have provided King with a new link that should solve this problem.
(I dont have anyway to test on a Mac before I release, sorry :( )
nope doesnt work for me at all i get this when launching the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look above.
I got this error with compressed version and no patch.
Look above, above.
So this build is just remaking of the first couple days ?
Not progressing any further than last build ?

Ah well, I ll wait for 0.9 before I play it any further.
Yes this build and 0.85 will focus on redoing old images and expanding a little on the early game.
You will have to restart 0.80 and i suggest you save before the party if you dont want to restart when 0.85 rolls out.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
If you have a Mac I have provided King with a new link that should solve this problem.
(I dont have anyway to test on a Mac before I release, sorry :( )
Thanks but no, don't have a Mac
I sorted it -
A drop of deleting, a touch of CCleaner and job's a good-un.

Reactions: User_17502
U

User_17502

For those of you asking for an updated changelog, a comprehensive one is released with the patreon walkthrough.
A basic one is below,

454 New images from day0 to day3
3 New animations
2 New Character's introduced
1 Redone character
2 entirely new Events
And a fuck ton of balance changes as well as Confidence replacing Domination.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Looks like NTR is the primary focus here. Played through both main routes, "Alpha" and "Beta", and the only differences i could notice are that the MC imposes himself a little bit more in the Alpha route, but if there's a impeding NTR scene he just kindly leaves and let them do their own thing, which implies that the scene still happens, it just so happens off-screen unlike "Beta" routes, which kinda contradicts itself with previous decisions, since if you're playing as a dominant role you would impose yourself way more.

which still in version 0.1, shows exactly how a dominant role would act out perfectly, while here it kinda half-asses it.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Look like we need a brandnew walkthrough after this update 0.8. the old walkthrough not long work almost.

i like good boy with family than nonsense ntr lol.

Reactions: Koulo077

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
No idea what are you people surprised about xD It's been said a long time ago that things will be redone this update :O.
Good changes tbh, Aunt's look changed but now she looks more like a sister to mom *like she's supposed to* and caters to people liking mature women. GOOD CHANGES, GOOD UPDATE.
but bring 0.9 quickly pls XD

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes