Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
On the topic of this über-alpha Quatsch some players want to push through: In what kind of fantasy world are you living? A son going "roaring Elk" at his mom and her Boss, even potentially going as far as not greeting the Boss at first meet?(before something even happens) It would be plain stupid and Tracy would be right chewing the MC out royally for his display!

After this stuff happens, Tracy can go against her sleazy Boss if she wants to quite nicely with harassment charges etc.. Some of you are totally hung up on one scene, I am sure we will become a alpha man over the course of the alpha route. Culture Shock tries to be a halfway realistic erotica game, so it is not going from zero to nailing all available women on day 2.

The new (v.80) start has way more options for finetuning your personal way through Alpha, Beta and Diplomat routes, that is great!
One question though: At some points (e.g. Mom talking on the phone) there are some missing pics. The game still functions, the text goes on, but several pics are not shown. Is that a bug or are they missing because the pics in question are reworked for v.0.85?
Btw, nice that Tracy went back to the pink bikini, it fits her better than the orange-brown one.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Even tho it is ver 0.8 it is clear that we are still at the beginning of things

The MC is still at a turning stage into Alpha
And in Beta the guys are still corrupting the girls slowly ( except the one night stand mom gets)

Safe to say this game is still in early stage

I really love their approach to being alpha :
1) see assholes hitting and trying to corrupt the girls
2) cock block and diminish their influence
3) start working to take the girls to yourself
4) conquer them and enjoy

With this update we are still within the second point which is sad because the dev should merge points 2 and 3 together in Alpha route but so far the MC is getting zero fun ( lol just a date with the mom is the only one on one interaction so far in which the relationship progressed somewhat meaningfully)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
On the topic of this über-alpha Quatsch some players want to push through: In what kind of fantasy world are you living? A son going "roaring Elk" at his mom and her Boss, even potentially going as far as not greeting the Boss at first meet?(before something even happens) It would be plain stupid and Tracy would be right chewing the MC out royally for his display!

After this stuff happens, Tracy can go against her sleazy Boss if she wants to quite nicely with harassment charges etc.. Some of you are totally hung up on one scene, I am sure we will become a alpha man over the course of the alpha route. Culture Shock tries to be a halfway realistic erotica game, so it is not going from zero to nailing all available women on day 2.

The new (v.80) start has way more options for finetuning your personal way through Alpha, Beta and Diplomat routes, that is great!
One question though: At some points (e.g. Mom talking on the phone) there are some missing pics. The game still functions, the text goes on, but several pics are not shown. Is that a bug or are they missing because the pics in question are reworked for v.0.85?
lol and in what world you will let someone tell that shit to someone close to you (someone that you like)?
in what world after telling marcus to fuck off will you let him alone with your sister considering he is ignoring your fuck off warning?
the problem with the game is that if this is going to be so slow until the mc is an alpha , all those resources wasted on driving guys off from your mom and sis or any girl you like will make the non ntr route a waste of time since you will have none existent content while the ntr have a lot already.......that is going to piss off any source of non ntr players as i said before he even make this new update. I seriously did think he whould makes changes for better but im not reading anything good so far and is already a 0.80 , at this point the game will have one sex scene for non ntr players in a year.
Anyway there is no point to follow a debate until the dev clears out what he want, please his supporters/fan base or go with his idea and get that fan base pissed and turned off from the game. You can only do so many updates before people take their interest elsewhere.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Do i have to start a new game all my other saves generate error. Why has dominance been changed confidence. is dominance still part of this game or do the walktrue need to be changed now too ?

Aug 22, 2018
how long has been this game around? Seems little content for 0.8.0 but I've just played it,has some potential and my interest for the future development...if it continues that is :)

Reactions: nouseguy

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
lol and in what world you will let someone tell that shit to someone close to you (someone that you like)?
in what world after telling marcus to fuck off will you let him alone with your sister considering he is ignoring your fuck off warning?
the problem with the game is that if this is going to be so slow until the mc is an alpha , all those resources wasted on driving guys off from your mom and sis or any girl you like will make the non ntr route a waste of time since you will have none existent content while the ntr have a lot already.......that is going to piss of any source of non ntr players(...)
Lol, the MC is an end-teenager spying on his Mom and her Boss, doing mind-Kino about what the Boss insinuates with his talk, admitting to himself it might not even be what he thinks. Yeah, storming out then would be "top"! Talking to Mom later on about the talk she had, both of you agreeing that this guy is a sleazball and that she will search for some other job would be a better way.
As for leaving Mom and sis alone with others: Girls have rights too and can make their own choices. Being nearby (other room, etc.) as safety if some known a-hole tries force or coercion, that is different. Plucking himself down anywhere Mom and Sis are, obviously because he is alpha, makes the MC look like he does not trust them from the start with even smallest stuff.

I am a Non-NTR and diplo route player (and some more pro-active Beta towards alpha-regain for seeing what that path is) too, but I simply do not see the allure some of you seem to have for boasting so much from the get go that you cannot pass a door due to being so blown up and fuck everything not on a tree at the count of 3 during the first day. CS is still rather at the beginning, this game has great potential. Even for the Alpha route!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Nothing is wrong if you are into the NTR thing but when you are given a non NTR option that keeps spewing out the NTR anyways it becomes aggrevating.
That bug has been fixed already (facepalm).;) If you are on the Alpha/Diplomat routes and e.g. come to the scene with Sis and Marcus in her room, you now see that Marcus tries unsuccessfully to flirt with her. Sunny is far more interested in her book, Marcus try is shot down.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That bug has been fixed already (facepalm).;) If you are on the Alpha/Diplomat routes and e.g. come to the scene with Sis and Marcus in her room, you now see that Marcus tries unsuccessfully to flirt with her. Sunny is far more interested in her book, Marcus try is shot down.
Though that is nice from a non-NTR point of view, it still does not take away the complaint of some that too much of the Non-NTR route is about Marcus and his father's interactions with Mom and sis and not about forging relations yourself with your Mom and Sis. That is one thing I personally think The Tyrant does right on the Non NTR route, but that is of course only my opinion.

Dev is free to do as he pleases how he wants to develop his game and since it would make a bigger divergence between NTR and NOn-NTR route it would mean more work for the dev, so can understand if he prefers not to go that way.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes