Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
dont know what choice you talk cause i did try all, and btw when you investigate the bussines of that guy the game gives an error, you should fix it

"If you are on the ALPHA route it is your job as a player to guide the character in a way that he defeats all of his rivals attempts to get into his family's pants. Choosing to cockblock Marcus in one instance doesn't change Marcus as a person just like locking up Joker in Arkham doesn't cure him of his insanity. Instead it allows for the Mc to learn to assert his own dominance while in an entirely "hostile" situation. This is a product of the character learning to be more ALPHA as he was a Beta Virgin before the start of the game.
He was not an ALPHA before Culture Shock. It's the player's choice to make him one. "

So... does 'alpha males' have to ACT like 'alpha male' and not expect the game to do it for them? magnificent.. no pain no gain..

you dont even know how wrong you are, if in real life i see a guy telling someone i like that shit i will rip his head off directly and make her quit her job after seeing the kind of pervert he is.
I actually was being respectfull of the devs idea and not cutting it entirely off.
he never done anything to his family and not yet conquered his mother / sister hole so he doesn't have the right to talk with his mom like that. and in real life nothing like that will happen she can report this to the police and that scene considered sexual harassment by forcing her to use sexy outfit like that

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Lol. Well I can assure you that your choice as a player will matter when it comes to the MC taking actions in the game.
As well as what you will see in the playthrough on ALPHA.

That's completely fair. I am trying to make my story as realistic as possible so getting into your mother and sisters pants is a lot harder than getting into someone else's.

I hope that when you come back you will see the benefits of having a plausible and dynamic story. :)
just stick with your story i love every part of it, and in real life you can't be greedy by having full of harem under one roof

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
from what i understand the dev was supose to make this an even game for both ntr and anti-ntr players but all i saw was that the alpha route isn't so alpha,the mc is passive to say the least and there is more ntr content then normal one,at this point in the game you can't do shit with your mom and/or sis...unless you follow the ntr route which is rich in content comparing to the alpha route,such a shame cause i really like the game,story and renders but the uneven content kills it for me

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
from what i understand the dev was supose to make this an even game for both ntr and anti-ntr players but all i saw was that the alpha route isn't so alpha,the mc is passive to say the least and there is more ntr content then normal one,at this point in the game you can't do shit with your mom and/or sis...unless you follow the ntr route which is rich in content comparing to the alpha route,such a shame cause i really like the game,story and renders but the uneven content kills it for me
True. The main male character is not Alpha. He is beta and like to get cucked in the none NTR route.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
he never done anything to his family and not yet conquered his mother / sister hole so he doesn't have the right to talk with his mom like that. and in real life nothing like that will happen she can report this to the police and that scene considered sexual harassment by forcing her to use sexy outfit like that
you are agreeing more with me than you even think with that comment.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
did he change the alpha route or still have that scenes i complained about?
If I understood his explanation right a few months back there is no alpha route. He said MC is beta in both routes. He basically turned this game into a NTR game that has one route which allows you not see the girls getting fucked by NPCs.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If I understood his explanation right a few months back there is no alpha route. He said MC is beta in both routes. He basically turned this game into a NTR game that has one route which allows you not see the girls getting fucked by NPCs.
Well at least the WT has Alpha, Beta and Diplomat routes, and I heard that the alpha route indeed is that.
Just that there's like no real content for Alpha route at this point yet.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
u kidding right, he have ntr avoidable in his patreon, you may have read it wrong i think. care to quote me the number of that post?

maybe i just hate when he treat a girl like a buble gum, but don't touch ntr part don't ever screw my fetishes
no one is talking about the ntr route, we are talking about the non ntr. to each their own. I respect it.

so..you only get fun if you are into NTR?..another game down the drain..pffft.
the problem is he is doing a lot of scenes of a "starting ntr" in the non ntr route to make the mc become an alpha, that means wasting lot of resources into that and no content for the non ntr route, i did give him my advice like the post you see above here, they are doing some kind of remake to make a better alpha route but i had not yet played it and dont know if i will after seeing that he made no change to what i did complain before.
Guess waiting for another update before testing and see for myself, if it continues the same road then... no need to keep playing . :giggle:

btw, some friends already leaving his patreon as of today..... pretty sad thing he did not take my advice to heart and this whould have been avoided.

Reactions: Koulo077

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
u kidding right, he have ntr avoidable in his patreon, you may have read it wrong i think. care to quote me the number of that post?
The Patreon site is from King of Lust. But if I understand it correctly the game is now developed by that heartless somebody. And he explained his plans back in January or so.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
so..you only get fun if you are into NTR?..another game down the drain..pffft.
my save is corrupted..not-mom now goes on a date with a black guy and comes home with cum pouring out of her..WTF?..so NTR is now forced when you did not go that route before?...deletes game..
These two posts have caused me to delete this game before I even played it, i despise ntr games if playing a male mc. I know double standards and all that. What i hate most is seeing a game that is NTR avoidable and yet forces the mc to be force-fed ntr. I played one game that even asked if you liked ntr whether you selected yes or no you got scenes filled with it. Well on to the next one until this one actually lives up to the tags

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

no one is talking about the ntr route, we are talking about the non ntr. to each their own. I respect it.

the problem is he is doing a lot of scenes of a "starting ntr" in the non ntr route to make the mc become an alpha, that means wasting lot of resources into that and no content for the non ntr route, i did give him my advice like the post you see above here, they are doing some kind of remake to make a better alpha route but i had not yet played it and dont know if i will after seeing that he made no change to what i did complain before.
Guess waiting for another update before testing and see for myself, if it continues the same road then... no need to keep playing . :giggle:
i would not hold my breath on the next update since its clearly that the dev is hellbend on the NTR path,i mean its 0.8 already and 0 content for the mom and sis if you're on the 'alpha' route, maybe he'll throw a bone to the non-ntr player at the end of the game where mom/sis gives the mc a footjob or something lol. i for one am not making any illusions that something is gonna change soon ( that is IF something is gonna change)

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes