mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with Mega? It keeps diverting me to the upload section, I can't get it to DL the game. EDIT: figured it out, but it was weird how it kept diverting me to its upload area. Frustrating.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
OK, so I like the improvements, though I never really understood the issue with the original renders. But I will take your word that it is better as the renders looked super! So since you were looking at a single release, does this mean that the next update will be quicker? I am not complaining, I am pretty sure that was the message when you guys decided to split the release. I hope the answer is a resounding yes!

I have long liked the pace here, and do not want to see this descend into some meet and bang game, but I believe now is the time to get some action. MC has been making some moves, but he has been helped by some very forward women (Liza, Maude, Sophie). On the alpha route, it is now time for him to start taking what he wants. Doesn't have to be balls deep, just something that he initiates and makes sure the target understands that he is going to bag them at some point. Would also like to see some progress with Sunny soon.

On beta route, really hoping to see Tracy start to loosen up at the photo shoots but maybe not with the photographer. You did an excellent job making him pretty douchy. The other model or Elena comes to mind, to make Tracy more 'comfortable.' Sunny needs to continue down the Marcus path, maybe get introduced to his dad at some point.

This continues to be the best out there!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
he already got rid that bug in a month ago
im not talking about the bug, im talking about getting rid of that blackguy talking shit to your mom, that scene still happen in alpha route and i asked him to have a choice to get him out the house. also not confronting marcus when he is in your home and you have tell him to fuck off and stay away from your family yet he goes ....... thats what i complained in the latest update.

also rather than waste time rendering ntr into the alpha route i asked him to use that time to render scenes for the girls, those that like ntr already have theyr own route , no need to also make the alpha into such scenes.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
im not talking about the bug, im talking about getting rid of that blackguy talking shit to your mom, that scene still happen in alpha route and i asked him to have a choice to get him out the house. also not confronting marcus when he is in your home and you have tell him to fuck off and stay away from your family yet he goes ....... thats what i complained in the latest update.
yeah it's a bug and it already fix
i know but i think it is normal you just playing to be her son not her husband, since your mom decline his sugestion and your sister is busy with her book, both of them will leave your family alone

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
yet he did not add a choice to get rid of them? thats kinda passive for an alpha, thats why i complained before, i think i will wait for more updates before touching this game again.
with your suggestion i supposed it will make a whole story become so wierd, how come a son can order his own mother like a husband/boyfriend. all you have to do is by giving your mom advice and that also depends on your mother will she accepting your advice or not

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.80!

PC (447MB): - - - -
Mac (435MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
with your suggestion i supposed it will make a whole story become so wierd, how come a son can order his own mother like a husband/boyfriend. all you have to do is by giving your mom advice and that also depends on your mother will she accepting your advice or not
go look for what i posted before you think what i asked whould be anti story in the alpha route ;)

here is exactly what i posted, my own advice to him as a non ntr player.

after all those talks and including my own advice, my point to you @@Heartlessnobody95 @@King of Lust will be that rather than making the alpha route all the time trying to drive off guys from mom and sis, you start by making more assets into the relationship of the mom and sis with mc.
Otherwise all we get in the alpha route is us alltime driving guys out and no scenes at all from the girls....(why continue to waste doing renders and scenes of those guys when you can make scenes of the mc having good times with the girls? i think until now is ok since you wanted the mc having a reason to start change into an alpha but there is so many updates people who dont like this type of content can take, as i said before i think is a bit forcefull for a non ntr route, also i dont think a mother will allow someone talking like that in her own house where his son and daughter can Heard)
is your game and you can ignore the advice some of us give to you, but i think part of growing up as a dev is also to listen to the people, after all the support come from the people that play and like the game. ;)

i will keep my eye on this game and see how you grow up, after all you guys just started and there is a lot to learn from all this, having accs here and making time in replying us is certainly one of the things that will help you guys in the long time and also shows "the kind of devs you are" (if is not clear i intend that as a compliment, no one will be here if they dont give a shit about what people think, so thanks for the game and the time you guys give us) .(y)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
LOL, I doubt they'll ever fix the alpha route. Seems the developer could care less about an "non NTR route".
well, i hope he does otherwise it will be kinda lame to put ntr avoidable if you are all the time making "ntr scenes" in the non ntr route. Guess will wait for the 2 update and see what road they take, if this continue into showing us all time guys trying to get our girls then ignore and pass to some other game, no point in wasting my time.
If i follow this thread is because i think he really cares but he did mistake what "ntr avoidable" mean at all for us non ntr players. (for me ntr avoidable means not seeing any type of guys trying to corrupt our womans etc , atleast not all the time)

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes