Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
My question was will those points be enough ?? That was my point of concern. (...)i actually maxed my alpha points for this entire game version. btw this was for purely only alpha route i never chose any beta option in this playthough.
AFAIK the coming update will rework the starting days with better graphics and additional events/choices. Further you answered part of the question yourself: the current version of the game takes away Dom points. Considering what the developers hinted at what is coming for the game, there will be a lot more updates before it is done. Time enough to regain lost points.

Reactions: User_17502

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Update Spliting

So instead of a Poll this Friday this is going to be an explanation. We have decided to split this update into two pieces. This is because we realised we have bit off a bit more than we can chew. We thought that we would be able to render all of the scenes in time but as we tested out our new graphics card we realised that it wouldn't be possible. Though the card is much better than what we were using before, we also raised the quality of the renders so the time it took stayed the same. Unfortunately we didn't realise this till we started making the party images which had to render much slower than we expected. Therefore we have decided that it wouldn't be fair to delay the release again because of our mistake. We apologize for this as it was never our intention to mislead our fans when it came to our production. The first piece will be the 0.80 release on the 10th. and will not encompass the Party images on Day 3. Our hope is to release those images as soon as possible in a 0.85 release that also entails a redo of the Day 4 images. Though we cannot specify a specific date our Progress will be listed as always in the description on Patreon.

So I suppose we're getting new content and old one doesn't get redone yet

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Update Spliting

So instead of a Poll this Friday this is going to be an explanation. We have decided to split this update into two pieces. This is because we realised we have bit off a bit more than we can chew. We thought that we would be able to render all of the scenes in time but as we tested out our new graphics card we realised that it wouldn't be possible. Though the card is much better than what we were using before, we also raised the quality of the renders so the time it took stayed the same. Unfortunately we didn't realise this till we started making the party images which had to render much slower than we expected. Therefore we have decided that it wouldn't be fair to delay the release again because of our mistake. We apologize for this as it was never our intention to mislead our fans when it came to our production. The first piece will be the 0.80 release on the 10th. and will not encompass the Party images on Day 3. Our hope is to release those images as soon as possible in a 0.85 release that also entails a redo of the Day 4 images. Though we cannot specify a specific date our Progress will be listed as always in the description on Patreon.

So I suppose we're getting new content and old one doesn't get redone yet
Can someone set the stage then? Where do we stand right now, what day, and what to expect here? Guess I am confused by which day the game is on, what events have happened, etc.

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Can someone set the stage then? Where do we stand right now, what day, and what to expect here? Guess I am confused by which day the game is on, what events have happened, etc.
The next update will carry on from the most recent iteration of the game (0.71). We won't have the redone renders for days 3 and 4 but there will be new content.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Got told that it's at least 6-8 hours till update hits, so if it's late for you, prolly best to not wait

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Got told that it's at least 6-8 hours till update hits, so if it's late for you, prolly best to not wait
Thanks for the info! Since tomorrow is a normal workday, it will be a bit too late here in Europe to wait (it is already 20 minutes to 23 hours) Well, sometime tomorrow then.

realever

Sep 17, 2018

Ok so the Bugtest Release versions have gone out tonight and will be in the hands of those bravesouls for the next 12 to 24 Hours. We thank all who were selfless enough to slog through our incredibly diseased release and report back to us on whether they have been diagnosed with testicular cancer or not. All jokes aside we learned from our last mess up, (Monster's mistake.) And we are running a quick Q/A before the release so we haven't messed up anything too bad. As soon as that is finished we will be releasing the Latest Version of 0.80. And ASAP we will be releasing 0.85 to fulfill the rest of the redo we had projected.

Reactions: Kevin Dice

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Being on the Alpha route I hope the MC remembers he has a set down there and starts taking charge more just seems logical being Alpha and all.

Reactions: Koulo077

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Sorry about the radio silence. Been hyper focused on IRL and putting CS out.
Good news though, the QA team is finding a fuck ton of bugs and I've been fixing them as they come.
So the Latest Version should be released in a few hours.
"He's basically one of the honest developers that are true to their word. Plus he makes a great game."

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Good news though, the QA team is finding a fuck ton of bugs and I've been fixing them as they come.
Tremendous work the team is putting on it, uncredible.

Hey can i ask you an unrelated question? Where is your profile picture from? I see it all the time and on each one of those i wonder where is it from... it's certainly quite... suggestive.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Thank the gods of great games (KoL and Heartlessnobody95) for working this so quickly. I was hoping to play this today, may be in luck. Regardless, great devs who listen to fans but have their own game plan.

Reactions: User_17502
U

User_17502

The next update will carry on from the most recent iteration of the game (0.71). We won't have the redone renders for days 3 and 4 but there will be new content.
That is not entirely correct. Our plan is to split the update into two parts 0.80 and 0.85. 0.80 will redo all of the images from the intro and most of Day3 however everything after the party will be redone in 0.85.
"He's basically one of the honest developers that are true to their word. Plus he makes a great game."
I think I try to be more honest because I want our supporters to know where we stand on the project always.
I would rather admit to a mistake and fix it as soon as possible than pretend everything is ok and not communicate.
Tremendous work the team is putting on it, uncredible.

Hey can i ask you an unrelated question? Where is your profile picture from? I see it all the time and on each one of those i wonder where is it from... it's certainly quite... suggestive.
I got the image from on Hentai Foundry, his work has a very distinct style.
Thank the gods of great games (KoL and Heartlessnobody95) for working this so quickly. I was hoping to play this today, may be in luck. Regardless, great devs who listen to fans but have their own game plan.
Thanks Rossbach, as soon as King is able, the Latest Version should be live.
We try our best despite our apparent faults.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes