gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@thomasxlong i forgot that to wrote but if you are interested is the link to my incest patch post.there is the stepmom the mom and the stepsister the sister.But keep in mind don´t use this patch for the version 0.85 because maybe the day 3 party will be changed and i must create this scene new

Reactions: thomasxlong

AlbinoRhyno

Nov 25, 2018
Ahh my bad, I thought I got them all! It took me a while so I probably got sloppy towards the end. It also seems I'm stepping on someones toes with this. Sorry about that @gigan
It's all good! There are a few missed throughout this release, but it's a work in progress. More noticeable is, due to the story, just removing the "step-" doesn't entirely work anyway, so, short of having major rewrites, an incest patch will always be a little off.

still, a good game, I enjoyed it and look forward to updates!

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Ok, so to be clear, .85 will not have much forward progress, just the remainder of the not released old scenes? And is there a tentative release time published yet? I know they just released something, but originally this was meant as one drop. Could be the clock is shorter on this one. The real question will be, when will .9 come out? Really looking forward to resuming the march to dominance (for either the MC or the other dudes, I play both paths).

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Ok so MacOs version still unable to start it it simply won't work I gave it all the permission, Cmod and it still won't open

U

User_17502

Ok, so to be clear, .85 will not have much forward progress, just the remainder of the not released old scenes? And is there a tentative release time published yet? I know they just released something, but originally this was meant as one drop. Could be the clock is shorter on this one. The real question will be, when will .9 come out? Really looking forward to resuming the march to dominance (for either the MC or the other dudes, I play both paths).
Yes .85 will not have progress past day4.
If you would like to see tentative release times I suggest you check We update our progress meters frequently.
0.9 has no time estimation yet as we put our efforts toward the next release each month.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Ok so MacOs version still unable to start it it simply won't work I gave it all the permission, Cmod and it still won't open
I don't know what to tell you; it works fine for me.
I ran chmod -R 755 /path/to/app and then rightclicked the App -> Open to bypass Gatekeeper and it just works.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Done the BatChmod on it twice nothing,..
And you made sure to check "Apply to enclosed"?

If so, I'm sorry; I don't know what's wrong.
Maybe try downloading it from a different mirror?

I personally use as my primary tool to unzip/unrar, in case that matters here.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
is the incest patch for the version 0.80.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released

Edit: Don´t use the patch for the next update also the version 0.85 because i don´t know what will be changed in the day 3 party!!!
I've just added your patch to the OP too.

Reactions: gigan

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018

same here any attempt I tried won't open

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
the apps there I look into it everything seems ok,.. but am unable to get it start ,.. I get the message unable to open culturedShock.app

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018

I also know that you can't use .rar or 7z to compress an MacOs app it simply not compress the app correctly

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Yes .85 will not have progress past day4.
If you would like to see tentative release times I suggest you check We update our progress meters frequently.
0.9 has no time estimation yet as we put our efforts toward the next release each month.
So, I guess I get confused by the short range of the colored areas. All needles seem to indicate a 20 Mar release, or am I misreading them? I get the percent breakout, I just don't understand the color coding compared to date release.
1552684182772.png

I am not bitching, just confused. And for those worried, I do not operate heavy machinery or conduct public transportation.

Reactions: zain48 and botc76

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I also know that you can't use .rar or 7z to compress an MacOs app it simply not compress the app correctly
Using .rar or .7z just makes it more difficult. When those are used to compress files you, the end user, has to fix the permissions using chmod or BatChmod.

the apps there I look into it everything seems ok,.. but am unable to get it start ,.. I get the message unable to open culturedShock.app
Can you post a screenshot of the error, or copy the text word for word?

U

User_17502

So, I guess I get confused by the short range of the colored areas. All needles seem to indicate a 20 Mar release, or am I misreading them? I get the percent breakout, I just don't understand the color coding compared to date release.
View attachment 263915

I am not bitching, just confused. And for those worried, I do not operate heavy machinery or conduct public transportation.
Haha, It's ok.
Yes as of this moment we are a bit ahead of schedule in some places for a March 20th release.
The Green Portion is the expected progress to release on the 20th.
Yellow is the 25th and Red is the 30th.
The needle indicates how much progress is actually completed.
Using .rar or .7z just makes it more difficult. When those are used to compress files you, the end user, has to fix the permissions using chmod or BatChmod.

Can you post a screenshot of the error, or copy the text word for word?
That is extremely good to know. I was completely confused as to why Mac users were having so much trouble. (I don't own one so I could never test it.) We will no longer be using 7zip for the Mac files then. The compression rate was higher that is why we always uploaded using 7zip.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Interesting game so far but I am confused.

The WT says there is an Alpha route which is the one I am interested in but it does not feel very Alpha at all. Maybe the dev is confused as to what an Alpha is. Unless I am mistaken the Alpha should be getting all the girls and not the other dudes but it seems the dev has reversed the roles and being an Alpha in this game world really means being a beta or cuck...o_O

Anybody else think its completely backwards?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes