arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
does this update end after night of even when '' when mc sit on laptop and watch billboard model'' ??? because it says thanks for playing after that night only..... can someone [please clarify?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm, if I read all of this correctly, then I shouldn't bother with this game again until update 0.9.

Pity, was really looking forward to a continuation of the story, not that interested in retreating old ground.

That being said, I do understand that sometimes devs feel the need to work over what they have already done. It´s the same with me and my writing.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
is a text from Heartlessnobody95 about the alpha route.He has written that the mc starts as a beta virgin.For more information read his post
I wonder why we have so little number of games with MC who is not a virgin?
My guess is that incest makes most money.Which one is second?Harem?NTR?Virgin MC?
The dev is not going to change the game.
:)
Actualy he is changing the game:)Even if we talking for images.Or events.After all we need to start the game anew.
Everytime someone said that he won't change the game,he immediately do exactly that.
Hm, if I read all of this correctly, then I shouldn't bother with this game again until update 0.9.

Pity, was really looking forward to a continuation of the story, not that interested in retreating old ground.

That being said, I do understand that sometimes devs feel the need to work over what they have already done. It´s the same with me and my writing.
Maybe they should keep 0.80 and 0.85 for actual updates and just name it 0.755 or 0.78 or something like that.

U

User_17502

I wonder why we have so little number of games with MC who is not a virgin?
My guess is that incest makes most money.Which one is second?Harem?NTR?Virgin MC?

Actualy he is changing the game:)Even if we talking for images.Or events.After all we need to start the game anew.
Everytime someone said that he won't change the game,he immediately do exactly that.

Maybe they should keep 0.80 and 0.85 for actual updates and just name it 0.755 or 0.78 or something like that.
Incest is in vogue so I guess so. But first would be Furry lol. So Incest is second.

I might change the "game" but I have no plan of changing the story. Implementation is different than Idea.

Reactions: armion82

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
3/20/2019 Update

I was not expecting that kind of response from the poll we put out Monday. We had initially expected to put out only a few new images added to the party however given the response we are now planning on putting out 4 new options based on several different variables. That will include 2 new short form animations (We could do a longer animation but that would eat up a lot of the time we have.) Our plan is still to release during this month, however our timeframe is short so we might end up having to release on the 1st due to bug testing. But as of right now we are excited to be able to release 0.85 ASAP.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Just a quick question, I know that 0.8.0 is not a full version, but are there supposed to be Missing Images on days other than 1-3?

Because I got them a few times, including during the Alpha version of the Mom/Boss scene.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
There seems to be a consensus developing that we should wait for 0.85 to come out and not bother with 0.80?????

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
There seems to be a consensus developing that we should wait for 0.85 to come out and not bother with 0.80?????
There's no new content per say, they're just going back and redoing the old outdated renders from the beginning.

there probably won't be anything new until 0.9

Reactions: User_17502

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While 0.80 might not be totally essential with 0.85 in the start box, I am glad to have played it. Yes, the storyline still stops at the same time as the 0.7 version, but the redoing gives us some really nice revamped renders, domination is now more aptly named confidence, some difference in the paths and you have more choices! Which is great, especially if you go for wooing two(!) girls via diplomat route, there is more finetuning of the paths possible now (and more will be added in 0.85+)
In addition you can familiarise yourself with the new choices, it can make some difference to the old versions.

sbbre461

Mar 17, 2019
today while I was playing I noticed an error, during day 3 it appears - image 'day3goingpartywithsis2' not found -, I downloaded version 0.80.
how do i fix the error?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes