Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
How to get the purple dress scene of Mom for Lucas scene instead of red ress? also will the mom's looks in mom&lucas scene be revamp too in the next update?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
U

User_17502

Just a quick question, I know that 0.8.0 is not a full version, but are there supposed to be Missing Images on days other than 1-3?

Because I got them a few times, including during the Alpha version of the Mom/Boss scene.
today while I was playing I noticed an error, during day 3 it appears - image 'day3goingpartywithsis2' not found -, I downloaded version 0.80.
how do i fix the error?
Use this bugfix.

This render is being reworked it should show up in the next version.
Actually the bugfix above should fix that.

How to get the purple dress scene of Mom for Lucas scene instead of red ress? also will the mom's looks in mom&lucas scene be revamp too in the next update?
You have to tell Mom that the Dress is too revealing when you go shopping.
No, we are only redoing images up to the Coffee Shop.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Use this bugfix.

Actually the bugfix above should fix that.

You have to tell Mom that the Dress is too revealing when you go shopping.
No, we are only redoing images up to the Coffee Shop.
Yeah I already did that, tell the dress that it is too revealing but never trigger the Lucas & Mom scene if you chose to do that, Lucas will not call mom in the phone, and she will talk to aunt instead when you eavesdrop in her room, they won't hook up unless you pick the Red dress. Maybe it's some kind of a bug ?

Too bad, I thought that her hair in that scene will be changed too

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Why does it say NTR is optional on their Patreon when 99% of the content is on the "Optional" path?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Why does it say NTR is optional on their Patreon when 99% of the content is on the "Optional" path?
Because they also stated that some updates will be more NTR, some will be more Harem, some will be more diplomat. And if you would have played v0.80 (which is the first part of a redo of the beginning) you could see that there is fun stuff for all paths.

Reactions: numanumani

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's been explained before but your character starts the game as a Beta Male. In order for him to get anywhere with any girl in the game, he's going to have to transform himself into an Alpha. The NTR stuff is more common at this point in the game is because it's not a big leap for him to be on the outside looking in every situation when he started as a Beta....well more like a Gamma honestly.

You either accept who you are, not get any, and watch the world around you.
or
You change, you earn what you want and you get the girl(s) you want at the end.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Enjoyed that. (y)

Only odd thing I felt was the MC kid pretty much in his own little world isolated from his family after the first few days, just felt off after a good start. A bystander really.

Can't say I liked mom's work outfit as a PA in a global company, come on. :cautious:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Enjoyed that. (y)

Only odd thing I felt was the MC kid pretty much in his own little world isolated from his family after the first few days, just felt off after a good start. A bystander really.
Can't say I liked mom's work outfit as a PA in a global company, come on. :cautious:
That is one reason for the redo of the beginning and the Devs already stated that the coming updates will be focusing on the family more than previous updates.

Reactions: freedom.call

daff3ww

May 31, 2017
I Just started playing this game and I was wondering is the MC racist I'm asking because of that of course he is black comment and a few othet comments he made

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I Just started playing this game and I was wondering is the MC racist I'm asking because of that of course he is black comment and a few othet comments he made
Going to go with no, but more likely it is not an aspect of his personality that will matter in the game.

Reactions: User_17502

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

This development cycle has been the fastest we have ever put out content. Even through the story is relatively unchanged, the sheer amount of images is astounding. I can honestly say that I have no desire to do double releases. Thankfully after we finish 0.85 we have a clear month for us to work on 0.90 through considering our plans for that update we will take more time than usual. (Monster will be overseas in Europe at the end of April and beginning of May so he might not be available for comment depending on his living conditions.)
He also complained that the android he has been working on has been a "Pain in the ass" for some reason. He hasn't given up on it but the renpy build module seems to be having even worse problems in that aspect. So he might not have one for 0.80 but hopes to put out an android release for 0.85.
Regardless of all of that. Monster tells me that he will have a bugtest build ready in a few days to break before the Latest Version can be released to Patreon. We thank you for your patience and look forward to finishing this chapter and progressing the story as soon as we can. "I am more excited about what is coming than ever!" He said."

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes