Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
they should release the update with the patch the same time , all ways we need to w8 for a patch .

U

User_17502

Now we wait for the new 0.85 patch.
Is there anything gamebreaking at the moment in time?
they should release the update with the patch the same time , all ways we need to w8 for a patch .
Our latest version is never bugfree but after the implementation of a bugtesting team we shouldn't be riddled with gamebreaking bugs anymore.

For anyone not replaying the updated content I strongly encourage you to do so as it will bug out if you try and use old saves without having replayed the content of 0.80 and 0.85.

Reactions: Dependable_223

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
FFS, another update without any new content. Fuck this stupid re-rendered shit.
That should never have priority over providing new content.

I can't believe I dl'ed this game for nothing yet again.

Sorry, I get wanting to make your game look as good as possible, but honestly, once you do that, you can practically do it every few months.
It makes way more sense to just continue the game and either slowly render by render replace the old ones, or finish the game and then do an updated version.

Of course it's up to the dev, but for me this stuff is so frustrating that I've actually stopped pledging to some games due to it.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Sorry, I get wanting to make your game look as good as possible, but honestly, once you do that, you can practically do it every few months.
It makes way more sense to just continue the game and either slowly render by render replace the old ones, or finish the game and then do an updated version.

Of course it's up to the dev, but for me this stuff is so frustrating that I've actually stopped pledging to some games due to it.
hahaha i feel u bro , i think the next release will be fast since its re-rendered come out , theres a lots of awesome games updates coming soon, u can enjoy it :cool: until the next release (y):coffee:
5maY.gif

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018

I only hope the devs are taking this time to research the term "Alpha". What I have seen of the devs definition of the term more closely resembles a "beta". :ROFLMAO:

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016

Are you fucking kidding put new shit in your game I don't fucken care about upgrading old content that's the dumbest way to develop.
I share your frustrations for new content but re-rendering old scenes shows that King of Lust and Heartlessnobody95 are two creators that care about the quality of their final product, churning out release after release regardless of quality is a big red flag so I'm glad for the indicator of a good development team behind Culture Shock.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Is there something new in 0.85? Does it make sense to play?
It's finishing up the Re-Renders from Days 1-4, so that they are now the same pixel count and quality as the rest of the game. Also some scenes look different, one character got reworked and a few were added.

Reactions: Otyi

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I share your frustrations for new content but re-rendering old scenes shows that King of Lust and Heartlessnobody95 are two creators that care about the quality of their final product, churning out release after release regardless of quality is a big red flag so I'm glad for the indicator of a good development team behind Culture Shock.
Will this mean that there will be no more re-rendering?
I hope it's over and from next update we will get only new content.

Reactions: Koulo077

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi guys,
i would you say that the incest patch is updatet.I hope that i didn´t forgot some text lines.But i must to tell that i don´t update the folder "Incest with ntr harem Party " and i´m not sure if i continue with this folder.The reason is that you can´t see anymore from the sis the breast on the ntr route only the bra from her.So that makes me no more sense to update this folder.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Will we have to start a new game in the nex update because stuff were changed or can I wait for one more month and than continue the story? Are the new versions of old scenes worth playing?

U

User_17502

Will this mean that there will be no more re-rendering?
I hope it's over and from next update we will get only new content.
Yes this is the only time we re-render images.

However there seems to be this constant misconception that we just re-rendered images in this game.
That is not the case. We have added a ton of new content to the VN.
We added several new scenes and options for each day as well as important events that are required for the narrative.
The entire Party event has been reworked. That whole sequence has been changed so the story naturally shifts with it. Several new endings have been added to the Party event as well. All of the player choices are changed to have impact on the game going forward. So I recommend playing through that content and continuing from 0.80 saves.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes