Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
Each time bug with the MacOs version please could anyone fix this for future version it simply won't work error error error as soon its open

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
i think you mean the incest patch.The difference is that the patch from thomasxlong is for the version 0.80 and my patch is for the current version 0.85
Well your patch doesnt work, the game full crashes at the party, saying it lacks patch of some kind. I removed your patch and the game worked again. albeit she becaame step sis.

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
none incest patch the basic download as soon you open its bug MacOs not working error ,..... it's simply been like this in the beginning no fix I tried with a fix but its still full of bugs please fix it

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well your patch doesnt work, the game full crashes at the party, saying it lacks patch of some kind. I removed your patch and the game worked again. albeit she becaame step sis.
i'll check it out later.it's for me 1 o'clock in the evening.it might be helpful if you could tell me on which route the crash is coming.and best of all upload the traceback.txt here.I will disable the download link as long as i fix this.

edit: i have fix this.Redownload the new version and it should work :)

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Just finished the game, and I have to say I like the new images and some added scenes with the party. But, I have to say I'm not a fan of MC's ugly hairstyle he has.

Reactions: Koulo077 and B2B2

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Im torn, dunno if ill like this game, I like incest so that makes me wanna download but dont like NTR, but its avoidable? But if i read the reviews its either 5 star this is the best game ever or 1 star the mc is a tool and the black dude gets all the chicks? Which is it? is there enough incest content? is the NTR avoidable? or there is some unavoidable but most isnt?

U

User_17502

First, sorry if this was asked before but the restriction to the thread for the search tool doesn't seem to work anymore.
So I just begin the game and suddenly the developer just throw a big ad for this "amore tech" game, yet I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can a captain enlighten me on that?
It's coming. ;)
am i the only one seeing this ? View attachment 275160
HAHAHA! Ok that's it. I am naming my test saves after Jimmy Neutron from now on XD

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
anyone else getting errors as soon as this game is started up? I would've thought after the error issue of the last update that it would've gotten fixed

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Im torn, dunno if ill like this game, I like incest so that makes me wanna download but dont like NTR, but its avoidable? But if i read the reviews its either 5 star this is the best game ever or 1 star the mc is a tool and the black dude gets all the chicks? Which is it? is there enough incest content? is the NTR avoidable? or there is some unavoidable but most isnt?
NTR is avoidable so far which is ALL the sexual content in the game. Incest is non-existent so far. Reviews are correct. MC gets nothing, black dudes get all the action.

And the walkthrough lies. No such thing as an Alpha route just a bunch of beta/cuck routes.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ok guys,
i have fixed this crash on the day 3 party.I have forgot to rename the label and that has cause the crash.Sorry for that.Redownload the new bug fix from the incest patch and it should work

Reactions: Endless

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
anyone else getting errors as soon as this game is started up? I would've thought after the error issue of the last update that it would've gotten fixed
it would be helpful if you upload here the traceback file

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
NTR is avoidable so far which is ALL the sexual content in the game. Incest is non-existent so far. Reviews are correct. MC gets nothing, black dudes get all the action.

And the walkthrough lies. No such thing as an Alpha route just a bunch of beta/cuck routes.
thx for the info (y)!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
thx for the info (y)!
Actually that info you got is lacking or better coloured by the writers own perception. For instance on the diplomat route (meaning pursueing "only" one or two girls) I already got a handjob by Mum, a kiss from Sis and an erotic dream about Mum or your aunt so far.
What theKryptonian does not acknowledge is the starting point. The MC starts out as a newcomer on Hawaii, out of his biotop. He does not start as an alpha or a diplomat. You have to get active to become an alpha or diplomat (even becoming a pro-active beta in part). So it takes some time and updates to come until the MC can "screw anything that moves" on the alpha route.
Play it: The game has great renders and a roughly realistic story (rare in erotica games), which is the reason some users sulk.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I liked the re-renders and the Okelepong at Marcus party. The dialogues at the alpha route are better now, I hope some good "actions" in the future to show with more clarity the potential this path has.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Actually that info you got is lacking or better coloured by the writers own perception. For instance on the diplomat route (meaning pursueing "only" one or two girls) I already got a handjob by Mum, a kiss from Sis and an erotic dream about Mum or your aunt so far.
What theKryptonian does not acknowledge is the starting point. The MC starts out as a newcomer on Hawaii, out of his biotop. He does not start as an alpha or a diplomat. You have to get active to become an alpha or diplomat (even becoming a pro-active beta in part). So it takes some time and updates to come until the MC can "screw anything that moves" on the alpha route.
Play it: The game has great renders and a roughly realistic story (rare in erotica games), which is the reason some users sulk.
Facts are facts. Unless your into NTR content the game offers nothing as far as actual sexual content (actual sex, not a "HJ" or "Kiss").

I think if the devs simply labeled the routes "becoming an Alpha" or "becoming a Diplomat" would have saved a lot of frustration on behalf of the players expecting an actual "Alpha" or "Diplomat" route.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes