armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes this is the only time we re-render images.

However there seems to be this constant misconception that we just re-rendered images in this game.
That is not the case. We have added a ton of new content to the VN.
We added several new scenes and options for each day as well as important events that are required for the narrative.
The entire Party event has been reworked. That whole sequence has been changed so the story naturally shifts with it. Several new endings have been added to the Party event as well. All of the player choices are changed to have impact on the game going forward. So I recommend playing through that content and continuing from 0.80 saves.
Nah I will wait for next update.I have way too many books to read now:)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Will we have to start a new game in the nex update because stuff were changed or can I wait for one more month and than continue the story? Are the new versions of old scenes worth playing?
No..? But I mean you'll miss all the new stuff at the beginning of the game. But my old saves still work.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Well they changed alot of renders and the party was changed too, and they might have introduced a sophie path so it does have a fair amount of content and its good that they care about the quality so it wouldnt look weird as a whole game but it should be added atleast 1 more day or more progress in the story

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
another game where saves will not work, lol
you get the same ending as last update no matter how far back you load, look into delmar on computer and then patreon comes up the end

Wizzzz

Sep 9, 2017
First, sorry if this was asked before but the restriction to the thread for the search tool doesn't seem to work anymore.
So I just begin the game and suddenly the developer just throw a big ad for this "amore tech" game, yet I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can a captain enlighten me on that?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is there anything gamebreaking at the moment in time?

Our latest version is never bugfree but after the implementation of a bugtesting team we shouldn't be riddled with gamebreaking bugs anymore.

For anyone not replaying the updated content I strongly encourage you to do so as it will bug out if you try and use old saves without having replayed the content of 0.80 and 0.85.
No at that time i was talking about the incest patch it was only valid for 0.80 and it wont work with the new 0.85 but it seem to have been updated now so all is good.

Reactions: User_17502

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i am really glad is Re-Rendered the old old scene's not every dev do this and this is a + for everybody :)

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
Great, empty update. Nobody cares about re-rendering. No content is still no content, no matter how much you are trying to justify it.
??
You mean YOU don't care about re-rendering. There is ample amount of justification and I'd be on the other side of the fence were it only a simple re render but new scenes were added to improve the storyline, a. new readers benefit from this. b. the storyline opens a new dimension and even makes the characters and their decisions fit better.

The dev himself mentions this like a couple of posts above yours, if you can't be bothered to read just one post, I am very certain that you skip through the whole update just for scenes, not that there is anything wrong with it but just bear in mind that there are people that are following the story as well.
So there's no need to be mad about the dev making changes to the story for those that prefer the story....

Reactions: ustar

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While not advancing the main storyline, I find the v0.85 a really good update. Nice new renders and more scenes and options during the first days, thumb up! While most of the old saves still halfway function, start a new playthrough, it is worth it. The new choices will help or hinder you (depending what you want) on the various paths.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
A coincidental Betrayed, Culture Shock and Waifu Academy update? All at the same time? What... you want me to die from an adrenaline overdose?

Reactions: B2B2
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes