mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Actually that info you got is lacking or better coloured by the writers own perception. For instance on the diplomat route (meaning pursueing "only" one or two girls) I already got a handjob by Mum, a kiss from Sis and an erotic dream about Mum or your aunt so far.
What theKryptonian does not acknowledge is the starting point. The MC starts out as a newcomer on Hawaii, out of his biotop. He does not start as an alpha or a diplomat. You have to get active to become an alpha or diplomat (even becoming a pro-active beta in part). So it takes some time and updates to come until the MC can "screw anything that moves" on the alpha route.
Play it: The game has great renders and a roughly realistic story (rare in erotica games), which is the reason some users sulk.
Facts are facts. Unless your into NTR content the game offers nothing as far as actual sexual content (actual sex, not a "HJ" or "Kiss").

I think if the devs simply labeled the routes "becoming an Alpha" or "becoming a Diplomat" would have saved a lot of frustration on behalf of the players expecting an actual "Alpha" or "Diplomat" route.
handjob from mom and a kiss from sis and a dream doesnt seem all that much to me, its good to know theres some incest content at least and theres some build up, but atm pretty sure this game isnt for me. but ill keep checking on it, to see if stuff has changed.

thx for the info guys. (y)

Reactions: Jubz and Shardoom

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Actually that info you got is lacking or better coloured by the writers own perception. For instance on the diplomat route (meaning pursueing "only" one or two girls) I already got a handjob by Mum, a kiss from Sis and an erotic dream about Mum or your aunt so far.
What theKryptonian does not acknowledge is the starting point. The MC starts out as a newcomer on Hawaii, out of his biotop. He does not start as an alpha or a diplomat. You have to get active to become an alpha or diplomat (even becoming a pro-active beta in part). So it takes some time and updates to come until the MC can "screw anything that moves" on the alpha route.
Play it: The game has great renders and a roughly realistic story (rare in erotica games), which is the reason some users sulk.
Wow a handjob and kiss when the black dudes have multiple full on sex scenes? Fuck me, that's so worth playing if I want the girls.

Yeah no the dudes not wrong, if you don't like NTR you should stay the hell away from this game. Even with the two next updates that are supposedly going to be actually focused on the MC it still probably wont be worth playing, even if its free, if you don't like NTR.

Reactions: Jubz and Koulo077

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Handjob from your mother = no sexual content.

Got it.
It is all relative and remember that is not on a becoming an alpha route even. :p To be honest I do not think anyone can become an alpha or dom if they are not already are so by nature. One can mature and be better able to deal with who someone is and avoid the traps that brings, but a sub will never become a dom as a dom will never become a sub. The only exception are switches who are at around 50% on the dom/sub spectrum and can be both dom or sub depending on circumstances and partner.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh, FFS. Dudes who were alpha at four have thoughts about the game.
Wannabe alphas may act like alpha's later in life and often even overdo it, this does not mean they are alpha's or doms though. Same as that an introverted person will never be an extravert even if he may act as one since work, personal life and such demands it of them or favor such kind of behavior. They are still introverts though and acting like extroverts just cost them an extraordinary amount of energy and may even lead to mental problems. Same with acting like a alpha or sub when you are not one, it will never come naturally or effortlessly.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'm not. I agree that the content is tilted towards the NTR path at the moment. I disagree that the game is content-free for people on other paths. I think impatience is never a virtue while reading a story.

"OMG, she's totally banging that black dude!" if you can avoid it isn't a reason that the alternative path must include commensurate content. The starting state of the MC isn't exactly a secret. He's not going to be impregnating the island the day after he arrives.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm not. I agree that the content is tilted towards the NTR path at the moment. I disagree that the game is content-free for people on other paths. I think impatience is never a virtue while reading a story.
Tilted? This isn't no Tower of Pisa, the amount of content is almost exclusive to the NTR path currently, and actual sex is. If you're not into that you shouldn't play the game at the moment, which is what this is all about.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
"And the walkthrough lies. No such thing as an Alpha route just a bunch of beta/cuck routes."

That's just an outright lie, and that's what I'm responding to. If the ostensible narrative is correct there will be a robust alpha route, then it will come. No, it's not the game at the moment. Nor did DmD feature vaginal sex until not all that long ago. But one magical day it did, despite the presence of the tag. And so, I think, will Culture Shock.

I mean, are handjobs from your mother a routine daily sort of thing? Because kudos.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
"And the walkthrough lies. No such thing as an Alpha route just a bunch of beta/cuck routes."

That's just an outright lie, and that's what I'm responding to. If the ostensible narrative is correct there will be a robust alpha route. No, it's not the game at the moment. Nor did DmD feature vagina sex until not all that long ago. But one magical day it did, despite the presence of the tag. And so, I think, will Culture Shock.
Its not a shocker that the current Alpha route is pretty badly written. I'm not arguing that the game wont have a good non-NTR route, its just doesn't at the moment, like at all. Who knows maybe the next two updates will add enough content to catch up to the V0.85 (Lol) and the other two routes will be slightly playable if you want to fap. However currently its not for people who don't like NTR.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
We've moved from "nothing" to "badly written" fairly quickly.

Can we get a "not enough for me" all up in here?

Reactions: User_17502

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

"OMG, she's totally banging that black dude!" if you can avoid it isn't a reason that the alternative path must include commensurate content. The starting state of the MC isn't exactly a secret. He's not going to be impregnating the island the day after he arrives.
Basically if you want to play the alpha path at the moment and even mainly on the diplomat path the game at this moment is a cockblock simulator for the black guys. Dev said there would be more interaction (now he did not say sexual interaction) between MC and his family in 0.9 so we finally get the feeling that we are forging relations with them. That is the moment I am looking forward to and will start to play. I do not need to bang mom and sis on day one, but I do want to see the relation evolving in an incest path, cause that is what incest games are about: The relation with your family members. Not just cockblock third parties.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes