TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Ill just state it like this. If you like NTR this game is for you. If you dislike NTR avoid this game like the plague.

The game is not meant for non-NTR fans at all. I have seen other devs state that the content will be equal for all paths but its always "in future updates" and of course it never comes. I just wish for a little honesty from the dev. Just tell players that this will be a solely NTR focused game and the players who dont like it will just move on to the next game.

Does the dev say things about the future to drum up support while knowing its never gonna happen? I dont know for sure, but be cautious anybody thinking of pledging on these promises as it wouldnt the first time something is promised and there is no follow through....

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i'm not here for discuss but just to have opinion about guys who play the game ... If i play alpha route, there is NTR or not ? ** some guys tell yes so i just want to be sure **

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Omfg. Why are these devs so gud?

Best communication.

Only thing I would wanna change is animations, poor blonde thot :(

Anyways, one of the most promising games on this site.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
if theres an NTR option you'll know wouldn't be much of an alpha if there was
what's your point ??? someone say "Ill just state it like this. If you like NTR this game is for you. If you dislike NTR avoid this game like the plague." so he clearly said it's NTR but in the same time there is an Alpha-Route ... so if there isn't problem with the alpha route why telling everyone avoid the game if you dislike NTR ? that's why i want a opinion from someone who play the game

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
what's your point ??? someone say "Ill just state it like this. If you like NTR this game is for you. If you dislike NTR avoid this game like the plague." so he clearly said it's NTR but in the same time there is an Alpha-Route ... so if there isn't problem with the alpha route why telling everyone avoid the game if you dislike NTR ? that's why i want a opinion from someone who play the game
I meant that in the way that if you play these games to see actual sexual content playing this game on the Alpha route you will be left stratching your head thinking "where the sex?"

But to answer your question more directly on the Alpha route all NTR is avoidable.

If your looking for "actual sex" there is plenty in the game just not for the MC on the beta/cuck route.

Reactions: Koulo077

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
On the alpha route you can avoid the NTR, there is just not much sexual content or game play yet on that route. It might be wiser to wait for next update as I am doing where there will be more interaction between MC and his family.

Reactions: Koulo077 and flxgrm

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Tried the game since it said NTR was avoidable. I've tried other games were NTR was avoidable and it really did went as avoidable. This game plot screams of NTR everywhere no matter what you do. You avoid NTR only by not seeing it but it's there. Tsk not tolerable for me. I'm out.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
This thread is funny. :ROFLMAO:
For people who liked the game, Thanks.
There is more to come.:giggle:
For people who didn’t like the game, Great.
There is still more to come.:cool:
:whistle:
We can only hope that you actually develop the non NTR routes... but I have serious doubts... for now... :cautious:

U

User_17502

I was wondering will eventually a gym be introduced too ? if the character is going to become alpha he really needs to be looking the part. Right now he looks way to nerdy to even be seen as any alpha type.
You know mind reading is illegal right?
For someone who is not alpha yet he did get enough though, like you mentioned hand job from mom, blow job from the aunt another blow job from the barrista. just because he did not have full sex scene yet, does not mean there are absolutely no content yet in the alpha route. we just need to wait and see for next chapters how things evolve.

How can i forget at the party he even get another blow job from the markus his girlfriend. That seem plenty of content for me. most other games dont have that much content in the starting phase the game wife and mother still waiting for sexual content at all.
For you my friend, a humble offering.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Invalid key specifier image_load_log

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\MHA\Downloads\CultureShock-0.85-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\MHA\Downloads\CultureShock-0.85-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\MHA\Downloads\CultureShock-0.85-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\MHA\Downloads\CultureShock-0.85-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\MHA\Downloads\CultureShock-0.85-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\MHA\Downloads\CultureShock-0.85-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\MHA\Downloads\CultureShock-0.85-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 435, in event
    if map_event(ev, name):
  File "C:\Users\MHA\Downloads\CultureShock-0.85-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 221, in map_event
    check_code = eval("lambda ev : " + compile_event(keysym, True), globals())
  File "C:\Users\MHA\Downloads\CultureShock-0.85-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 140, in compile_event
    raise Exception("Invalid key specifier %s" % key)
Exception: Invalid key specifier image_load_log

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Culture Shock 0.85
Thu Apr 04 15:11:42 2019

anybody help
Delete The Entire Old Folder. Use a fresh install. That should clear it up.
error is popping out when trying to investigate the company (Delmar or something) on the PC like multiple times.
You can't investigate the company too much as there is a story block. And rolling back and trying to cheese it gives you a coding error.

Reactions: Dependable_223

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
One of the game creators said he is ntr fan so idk why you all bitch about him going more ntr....

I think the creators should listen the non ntr fans by creating even more ntr stuff. That would show them hahahahha

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
whining here doenst solve shit, if u want to complain do it in a way that helps the devs know what is wrong like i did, i complained about the non ntr still too focused (ntr) in driving guys off and center more in making content/scenes with the girls (people who dont like ntr all they want is scenes with girls, dates, sex etc, they dont want to play a game where all they do is telling guys off )
now this was in versión 8 ... if when 0.9 comes the non ntr route is still the same (centered in driving guys off and no content with the girls) is a point to move forward and ignore this game, no need to come here bitching.

Reactions: DA22 and Shardoom

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If you saved before the party on day3 then the save should work for 0.9.
now im confused lol, last i played was the update that ended up with mc getting a visit from marcus/sister and boss/mom, The next update should be 8 with the changes and rework... what is 8.5 then? rework of next days or does it add more new content?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
now im confused lol, last i played was the update that ended up with mc getting a visit from marcus/sister and boss/mom, The next update should be 8 with the changes and rework... what is 8.5 then? rework of next days or does it add more new content?
More rework and changes to party according to earlier information of the dev.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes