RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
on the post where the download link is there is written that it is for the version 0.85.
Ah, I see, I was looking at the Date the post was written, it would be helpful if you'd add an "Edited: Date" notation when you change things.

So instead I used the other Incest Patch from back in March for 0.8

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ah, I see, I was looking at the Date the post was written, it would be helpful if you'd add an "Edited: Date" notation when you change things.

So instead I used the other Incest Patch from back in March for 0.8
you are the first one who said that. i have wrote what you say.Is is ok for you so?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
party missing images on incest patch
how to fix that ??
it would be helpful if you wrote more details.Like on which route and maybe a sceenshot from that error or when the game crash then upload the traceback here.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
it would be helpful if you wrote more details.Like on which route and maybe a sceenshot from that error or when the game crash then upload the traceback here.
He probably used the wrong one like I did. It literally erased the party from existence with Grey screen image placeholders

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Can somebody please share the updated walkthrough? I'd like to see if after starting a new game I still get inconsistencies when following it.

Reactions: Koulo077

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Avoidable NTR is great.

But Seriously? No hardcore content for the MC at all? Well I guess i'll check back in a few updates when the MC gets some action himself. Not interested in just seeing other men fuck the MC's women.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Avoidable NTR is great.

But Seriously? No hardcore content for the MC at all? Well I guess i'll check back in a few updates when the MC gets some action himself. Not interested in just seeing other men fuck the MC's women.
To be fair it depends on your definition of hardcore. If a kiss or HJ does it for ya then your golden (y)

As it stands right now this game is no more then the MC cock blocking a bunch of D-Bags from banging your sis and mum.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes