The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
To be fair it depends on your definition of hardcore. If a kiss or HJ does it for ya then your golden (y)

As it stands right now this game is no more then the MC cock blocking a bunch of D-Bags from banging your sis and mum.
Welp, yeah no thanks, well see how it is in a couple months.

Reactions: Koulo077

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
A bit late but update

The Finished Updated will be released tomorrow.

Now that all of our old resolution images have been replaced. We are going to go headlong into some focused character development for the family. Our next release(s) will be focused on the relationships of people and how they interact with the MC. However to do this properly we will be covering more days in this release but less new scenes per day. This will come out to roughly the same amount of new scenes in the update. Thankfully we wont be trying to put out a double release like we did last month so we can relax a bit and focus on progressing the story. On a side note, as people have requested we will be offering suggestions for "exam questions" if the MC has studied enough. Though sometimes failure might have a better result than passing.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Strike, Strike, Strike, Strike.... Wait no Strike just work work work on getting MC laid by something, anything beast or other and i really don't care by what... Mc needs LAID!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::whistle::unsure::coffee: but in all concepts old boy needs some action, real action!!!

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Updateeeee

Boy do we dream big. Our plans are getting a bit bigger than feasible so we are in a kind of conundrum. We have a ton of content planned but we for sure don't want to replicate what we did last month. (Monster doesn't think he could survive another double release cycle.) But we also want to provide you guys with our best. The real problem is that both Monster and I will be on limited time this month as Monster is going overseas for school and I will be traveling as well. Monster has said he plans on finishing all of the dialogue and coding ahead of time by working extra hard but making the images will be the catch. So while the coding and dialogue might be finished (because Monster is a "crazy idiot.") rendering will take a bit longer. ("Images will be the limiting reagent in this chemical equation.")....I don't get it either. Anyway just wanted to put out an update on our progress as we will be getting right back on track.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
(...) So while the coding and dialogue might be finished (because Monster is a "crazy idiot.") rendering will take a bit longer. ("Images will be the limiting reagent in this chemical equation.")....I don't get it either. Anyway just wanted to put out an update on our progress as we will be getting right back on track.
Hi!
You make great renders, but why don´t you go with some placeholder pics in some less important scenes and finish the renders later when you have more time? e.g. some school stuff I am sure few players will be upset about if there are placeholders shown now if they get a great story and your great renders in other parts. This might help you with the update despite your limited time.

Reactions: King of Lust
U

User_17502

Hi!
You make great renders, but why don´t you go with some placeholder pics in some less important scenes and finish the renders later when you have more time? e.g. some school stuff I am sure few players will be upset about if there are placeholders shown now if they get a great story and your great renders in other parts. This might help you with the update despite your limited time.
It is possible that would help, but after having seen what happens when we have sub par renders left in the game, we decided against any revisionism to images. We have no problem changing scenes or correcting our mistakes but purposefully not presenting our best would likely result in more issues. Therefore we want to provide our best even if it takes a little longer. And thankfully our fans agree :)

mightlemon

Sep 2, 2018
hope to see more ntr scenes for karla and maude!!

also, does anyone have any idea why when the mc shook marcus's father hand and i hid on the stairs but there was no ntr scene? or is it just them talking about the work outfit

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Edited on 06.04.2019: is the incest patch for the version 0.85.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released
does this work on the compressed version?

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes