Isrexxian

Jul 1, 2017
Is it possible to border on the line with like still getting the NTR but still prevent others from getting NTRD?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Is it possible to border on the line with like still getting the NTR but still prevent others from getting NTRD?

See the walkthrough to see what kind of routes will be available.
I think what you're looking for is on page 27

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
As much as I love the devs of Culture Shock. I really don't get the progress tracker. I think it'd be much easier to have a linear progress tracker. I.E. just like DarkCookie's tracker.

Reactions: mickster101

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
D
So what is going to happen with this game?
Don't worry the game is still progressing. As heartlessnobody has gone due to some personal reason so the dialogue and coding has stopped but the rendering is still going on. So the game is on and don't worry I won't quit the game. Meanwhile i will post a thread for recruiting a dialogue writer and coder for the game.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Communication has always been excellent with the devs so believe in the process and trust them!

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
D

Don't worry the game is still progressing. As heartlessnobody has gone due to some personal reason so the dialogue and coding has stopped but the rendering is still going on. So the game is on and don't worry I won't quit the game. Meanwhile i will post a thread for recruiting a dialogue writer and coder for the game.
Thanks for the answer and good luck finding another writer.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes