realever

Sep 17, 2018
The game has come to v0.85 and still no sex scene with mom or sis in dom route..I don't know about ntr
The MC starts basicly like a beta guy.And it is up to the player to chose if he should stay a beta where he must see that every girl fucks someone else or to make him a alpha guy where he can fuck every girl.But this takes some time

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
The MC starts basicly like a beta guy.And it is up to the player to chose if he should stay a beta where he must see that every girl fucks someone else or to make him a alpha guy where he can fuck every girl.But this takes some time
So Dev has planned a lot for this route too?

realever

Sep 17, 2018
Thanks man...I guess ntr content is more than love content...but I am sure Dev will manage that
i think for the moment there is more sex scenens on the ntr route.But you personly must choise if you like to see that all girls around you like your family fucks with other guys or if you will do this but it takes more time

Reactions: yourdaddy555

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
i think for the moment there is more sex scenens on the ntr route.But you personly must choise if you like to see that all girls around you like your family fucks with other guys or if you will do this but it takes more time
Yeah I get it..I will wait for alpha route content.. thanks again..

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Thanks man...I guess ntr content is more than love content...but I am sure Dev will manage that
up until this point there's only the ntr path...the dom one is the ''realistic'' one and it ''take's time'' only promises and promises that you have to be patient for that route to develop but we've seen way to many games and devs who make that promise only to never fulfill it but i guess we'll have to wait and see...

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
up until this point there's only the ntr path...the dom one is the ''realistic'' one and it ''take's time'' only promises and promises that you have to be patient for that route to develop but we've seen way to many games and devs who make that promise only to never fulfill it but i guess we'll have to wait and see...
Hopefully Dev add some to that path too... because I don't like ntr stuff.. that's why I stopped playing this..

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Any news for the next release date ?
you and me both buddy
I Guess Dev should atleast tell us if he wants to add to that route or not..it will be easier for us..and we will hunt some other games..but every update tease us...and give only ntr content..
Guys, back it up a bit. First let @King of Lust sort this mess out first then you can resume normal service....

D

Don't worry the game is still progressing. As heartlessnobody has gone due to some personal reason so the dialogue and coding has stopped but the rendering is still going on. So the game is on and don't worry I won't quit the game. Meanwhile i will post a thread for recruiting a dialogue writer and coder for the game.

Reactions: yourdaddy555

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
I
Guys, back it up a bit. First let @King of Lust sort this mess out first then you can resume normal service....
I am not saying that Dev is not doing good..he is one of the best that why I played this game till now...I am just saying I would appreciate more content in Alpha route.. please don't misunderstand me..I want this game to do well..and also for the Dev..I love his work

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I I am not saying that Dev is not doing good..he is one of the best that why I played this game till now...I am just saying I would appreciate more content in Alpha route.. please don't misunderstand me..I want this game to do well..and also for the Dev..I love his work
I'm saying take a breath, back it up a step. There's no writer for Culture Shock right now so let's wait for an announcement about a new writer and then hope for more Alpha/Beta content.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
I'm saying take a breath, back it up a step. There's no writer for Culture Shock right now so let's wait for an announcement about a new writer and then hope for more Alpha/Beta content.
I get it bro..I hope Dev find writer for his game.. please Dev don't get burdend because of my comments..I love your work and hope best for you

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
To all people that are saying it's only NTR..
No it's not. Go through the walkthrough on the OP properly and you can see the game branches out nicely, to alpha/diplomat etc
The game is being realistic in that way, MC isn't a Maui Huge Cock Demi-God that Marcus is, however he still is slowly but surely getting some ass

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I am sorry to tell you that you and some other users (I just took your post as an exemplary) have a issue with selective perspective. I played all the three main routes as of V0.85 and there is sexy stuff in ALL. The Dom and Diplo routes both have quite some content if played correctly. In addition, we got some preview pics for both the Dom/Diplo and the NTR routes some posts back and they are great.
Personally i think you let yourself influence too much by the (now corrected) bug of V0.70 which showed just a single EoC scene and you seem to go through the Non-NTR routes with a pre-fixed perspective, because for example without even playing for that stuff I got a blowjob from Marcus´girlfriend on one of the Diplo-routes.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I am sorry to tell you that you and some other users (I just took your post as an exemplary) have a issue with selective perspective. I played all the three main routes as of V0.85 and there is sexy stuff in ALL. The Dom and Diplo routes both have quite some content if played correctly. In addition, we got some preview pics for both the Dom/Diplo and the NTR routes some posts back and they are great.
Personally i think you let yourself influence too much by the (now corrected) bug of V0.70 which showed just a single EoC scene and you seem to go through the Non-NTR routes with a pre-fixed perspective, because for example without even playing for that stuff I got a blowjob from Marcus´girlfriend on one of the Diplo-routes.
Indeed, there is Netori and Netorare both. You can steal others and vice versa

Reactions: numanumani

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
and i am sorry to tell you this but you need to start reading other people comments properly..i just said that compared to the ntr path the dom path its a drop in a bucket regarding content,if you're happy with that content good for you but for us (non-ntr players) that's hardly enough and all we got so far are promises that the alpha route is gonna get good content we just have to wait cause that's the ''realistic'' one...you see things your way others have different opinions,i believe its a free forum and if i wanna say that the alpha route its shit right now (and that is the truth) i can say so and it has nothing to do with the ''bug'' in the 0.70 update

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
and i am sorry to tell you this but you need to start reading other people comments properly..i just said that compared to the ntr path the dom path its a drop in a bucket regarding content,if you're happy with that content good for you but for us (non-ntr players) that's hardly enough and all we got so far are promises that the alpha route is gonna get good content we just have to wait cause that's the ''realistic'' one...you see things your way others have different opinions,i believe its a free forum and if i wanna say that the alpha route its shit right now (and that is the truth) i can say so and it has nothing to do with the ''bug'' in the 0.70 update
This is clearly a game for people who are into cuckold stuff. Vanilla content is just some low effort shit to try to grab as much audience and money as possible. You can see it miles away.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes